• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loot weight.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or does there seem to have recently been a massive increase in the amount of loot items dropping with an actual weight of 50 stones?
Good, bad, cursed, prized ect. it matters not a lot more of them are now 50 stones making them "problematic".

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or does there seem to have recently been a massive increase in the amount of loot items dropping with an actual weight of 50 stones?
Good, bad, cursed, prized ect. it matters not a lot more of them are now 50 stones making them "problematic".
The 50 stone brown pants are both horrifying and amazingly funny at the same time from an RP standpoint. Please don't remove!

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been getting a lot myself, chalked it up to bad luck. Who knows.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems like around 40% of anything worth looting is getting the lovely 50 stone property and for me that is a guarantee it will stay on the corpse.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Between the 50 stone weight and the 125 str requirment, Cursed, or Antique there is very little loot that is worth looting anymore.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Between the 50 stone weight and the 125 str requirment, Cursed, or Antique there is very little loot that is worth looting anymore.
You all got spoiled in the last 5 years. ;)

I think the gear is awesome!

Edit: it sure is nice to find a 14 mod item once in a blue moon. they are still out there, don't give up hope!

Last edited:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The difference is in what you're fighting. So you're likely fighting weaker mobs than normal (obviously training pets). lower-end mobs drop lower-end loot.

You cannot get "Artifact" (greater* - legendary) items with 50 stone weight or 125 strength requirements, so of course when you have a lower chance to get "artifacts" you'd be getting more 50 stone items.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There should be a item we can do a little quest for to get the 50 stone reduced, like we can the GM bonus DI.
They could call it a weapon fuller or an armour fuller. ;)

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seems strange that humans got the extra strength rather than gargs.
Those 50 stone items really suck on a garg!