• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Ended --

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers

ICQ # 627 988 248

upload_2017-5-15_15-23-46.png

Regards,

Jack_Uo

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a heads up to the seller and potential buyers....

Depending on the stats (which aren't shown) it's fairly easy for these 2 slot mares to bump to 3 slots as they gain dex/stam/intel/mana DURING the training process and jump to 4 slots after 1 round of training. I don't know where the exact cutoff point is, but it's only fair to know this might happen as you consider your purchase. I'm currently holding all my 2 slots for training and hoping they get a fix out.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yep, always get a shot of the stats.

Mine is still 2...over half-way through the first round of training so hopefully it stays that way.

twoslot.jpg

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up to the seller and potential buyers....

Depending on the stats (which aren't shown) it's fairly easy for these 2 slot mares to bump to 3 slots as they gain dex/stam/intel/mana DURING the training process and jump to 4 slots after 1 round of training. I don't know where the exact cutoff point is, but it's only fair to know this might happen as you consider your purchase. I'm currently holding all my 2 slots for training and hoping they get a fix out.
Anyone know the exact cutoff point? What stats belong to 2 slot mares and what others belong to 3 stats mares? thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jack_Uo

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When I was taming the cutoff point seemed to have more to do with strength than anything else because of it's weight. The 2 slots I found were less than 300 Strength

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This might help, but is in no way a sure thing!

Pet Slot Calculation

Note that all of these are untrained, but you can see the small variance between the ones that stayed 2 slots after taming and the the two that changed to 3 slots. Might be worth trying your mares weight with 125 stam/dex/intel/and mana and see if it goes over the 2,530 threshold. Of the ones pictured, I would only guess that #2 and #6 of mine would actually remain a 2 slot pet if I did their training now.

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yep, always get a shot of the stats.

Mine is still 2...over half-way through the first round of training so hopefully it stays that way.

View attachment 66776
Using the weighting linked in my post above and assuming average resists, Larisa's mare would remain a level 2 and below the total weighted score of 2,530.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Along with my calculations HP pool + str + total resists are 756 which is way lower than the cutoff point @790? Well Im not sure but I belive it would remain a 2 slots void during the training.

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You could just start training it to 100% and see. It would still hold its value as long as you don't stick any mods on it and it has the full 1501 points available for the new owner to use as they wish.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were two tamers taking shifts during around 50-60 hours to tame this one.