• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Who broke Atlantic now???

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup.. was taking a long walk from Siege over to Atlantic to attend the UO Radio event.. and poof. I must have brought some push through with me and broked the server. My bad. :(

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yup.. was taking a long walk from Siege over to Atlantic to attend the UO Radio event.. and poof. I must have brought some push through with me and broked the server. My bad. :(
Deal no deal on Chessy now tell everyone

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*looks around* I just saw a couple of gremlins running down the path with the servers, that could be why Atlantic is down yet one more time. Someone please call the UO police to capture the furry convicts.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
... and down again..

If it comes back up I think this will be nothing but a night for bank sitting...

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tell em to fix the Vendor Search while they are at it, so we can get results more often than maybe once every 10 searches. Constantly tells me search is too vague

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Howdy!! Good to see you still around :) Hope life's being good to you!!
Might bump into you again sometime on Atlantic

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Sheshh.....

I only get one night a week now that I can play all they way to server down if I want and they are goofing it up :yell::yell::yell::yell:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pouts* If I lose my pet I'm going to kick something ! Hope to see you soon Guys !! Lets not do this again !

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Catskills went down 10 mins ago and then reverted like 10 mins or so.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic down again on Monday !! Someone feed those little thieves so they stop eating the servers !~

The Doctor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Are you down, Are you down, Arr-ya down diddy down down down down. Well it appears both Atlantic and Marion Hill are. Taps foot patiently.

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG!!! this is crazy! Was in the middle of training my nightmare and poof ATL goes down and is still down.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not so crazy, same day Atlantic Houses get taken away from a huge rare collector, they are probably investigating through stuff. Or maybe someone got mad that their friend is under investigation and crashed the shard with uber hax!

Regardless I am sure it will be up soon.

Lythos-

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is getting old! Every time I find a certain pet worthy of being my friend the shard crashes and I lose it.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's down for 2 hours since the daily maintenance... but why? :(
Because **** happens like it has for the last 19 years it will all be okay! They'll do whatever their doing and it will rise alive agian!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
It's down for 2 hours since the daily maintenance... but why? :(
Hmmm... Pub 97 hotfixes -

Beginning this evening with the Japanese shards, the following hotfixes will be deployed with each shard’s regularly scheduled maintenance,
• Resolved server crash which occurred over the weekend.

Atlantic gone since server down... yepp.. that is one way to fix Atlantic crashing all the time- just delete the shard :gee:

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer they investigate thoroughly and delete/ban everything necessary they can, this [yourfavouriteswearword] EM deserves to rot in hell.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I prefer they investigate thoroughly and delete/ban everything necessary they can, this [yourfavouriteswearword] EM deserves to rot in hell.
Well, the game lost some of it's coolest unique items thanks to Clops and his friends. I am guessing we will all suffer the consequences of this money grubbing POS before the week is out in the way of a further weakened EM program...

transcendent

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Did a Treasure Map and got a couple of good legendaries. Then the server went down and reset, so it did not save. Had to do the map over again, but unfortunately I didn't get any good items the 2nd time around.

:wall: