• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Some Deeds for Sale

Dropkick Murphys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Some Deeds For Sale [Atlantic]

Specify the number that is desired

not negotiable

Raised Garden Bed Deeds :
8m
-------------------------------
Ship Painting Deeds :

5m
---------------------
Barrel Sponge :

8m
-------------------------------

at bigger amounts other Shards also available asks for

Last edited:

Dropkick Murphys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
nobody?

at bigger amounts the following Shard also available

Europa,Chesapeake;Great Lakes,Pacific,Origin,Drachenfels,Lake Superior,Sakura,Baja,Legends,Catskill

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'd be interested but the add says serious offers and I usually offend everyone because prices are outrageous on some things.

showtime414

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah everything but luck suits!
Lol. No that's not true. 200m for any suit is decent IMO. I've paid up to 2P for a suit that sucked because I'm not into making them and used to take the word of the suit maker. But that being said I had plans and no time to continue the bidding so I ensured, like I said in the post this belongs in, that either I was gonna win or the seller was gonna make some gold. All I can say is nice try, you mad, bro?

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this post was a fail. Hit post before I could even type.

Id have to agree with showtime, that's why I ended up not making an offer. I buy these all the time at 8-10m, Usually 8m in bulk of 5 or more, 10 mill singles, ATL and GL.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lol. No that's not true. 200m for any suit is decent IMO. I've paid up to 2P for a suit that sucked because I'm not into making them and used to take the word of the suit maker. But that being said I had plans and no time to continue the bidding so I ensured, like I said in the post this belongs in, that either I was gonna win or the seller was gonna make some gold. All I can say is nice try, you mad, bro?
Well you should habe better ordered from me :)