• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Looking for New Castle Designs

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My guess is we should be able to test this on TC1 when they are ready... and I would suggest that many of us DO test it... and do a good job of trying to bork it... and test it properly.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They need to put a test plot for us to use on test server to build the castle there that way we all have a chance at it. Or start a new test sever just for this.
I've suggested that a 100 times... or they could make some sort of housebuilder program we could download and build the thing and send it in... then they would know exactly what we want.

If we built it on some sort of test center they would know exactly what we want... they would have what we built.

But instead we are forced to get creative.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So they want the players to design new castles but haven't provided any tools to do this or even provide a guide on how to use 3rd party ones!?

From reading this the most efficient way is to download another game (Minecraft). This really is luls

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They won't give us a program because that would give people a back door to the game witch could lead to dupping. Mine craft would not work because it sounds like they want us the player make it so they would not have to do all the work only thing I can think of is make it using 4 empty plots side by side but that would leave the gap between them. Maybe it's there way to get people to open more accounts lol

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Generally I See it like scribbles. Touching existing Castle is a Dangerous Thing.

What I dont get is from what this is now Coming from.

A few Months ago they throw those stone pieces in game in a poor way. (know issues they have or bring)

And now the next half thought approach.
Yeah make Designs and send them in... Make them with WHAT? Imagination? Paper and pen? In the neighbour Kids Sandbox in the Yard?

As much as I Love to make something I will do a **** without a Programm provided by Them.

****ing hell. Is there really no sane Person Living near to them who can go over for a coffee and Push them the crap out of their head? Sorry to say that so drastically.

If you do something do it proper -> add either 31*31 to Plots with House build menu or a 25*25 or whatever but dont make such prefabricated crap where people than add another 100-2000 items as this ****ty Stones which makes nothing else as lag. You cannot even put them together in a proper House as you dont have 1.5 pieces for the Holes and you cannot lower full Walls on the outer Perimeter to Match the real Walls. God damn it.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They won't give us a program because that would give people a back door to the game witch could lead to dupping.
What??? Lol..I don't know how Stratics feels about 3rd party programs and such that don't have to do with hacking being posted(i.e. I'd help and write up a small tutorial). So I'd suggest to google and figure out UOAR. It's a great program for this specifically. It has a good deal of "setup" time. However it's good for this specifically.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
What??? Lol..I don't know how Stratics feels about 3rd party programs and such that don't have to do with hacking being posted(i.e. I'd help and write up a small tutorial). So I'd suggest to google and figure out UOAR. It's a great program for this specifically. It has a good deal of "setup" time. However it's good for this specifically.

Well UO Architech doesn't even work with the current game without a great deal of work I imagine. I never figured out how it would. On top of that it's only a building program. I suppose if new odd buildings somehow started showing up in UO it might be a problem ;) I don't see how it could in anyway hurt the game. It's strictly for design. You don't fire it up and then go into UO to do anything. It doesn't work like that.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
So they want the players to design new castles but haven't provided any tools to do this or even provide a guide on how to use 3rd party ones!?

From reading this the most efficient way is to download another game (Minecraft). This really is luls
Really they're encouraging us to look into various programs they probably would rather we didn't know about lol. They had a house building tool they made when new custom housing came out that worked offline. Way back in the day. I can't find any trace of it now. They could adapt that to work for this if they wanted. Larger footprint, more tiles. I'm sure they're constantly pressed for time but it would be nice. Another problem is anything they do could be adapted by the gray shards to help them create worlds if it were an offline tool. So it would probably need to be a test center thing. But if they do have a 31x31 empty plot on test center you know people will be screaming for it on the prodo shards. They can't win ;) lol Ugh my head hurts thinking about it :p

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really hope they can just give us the bottom floor of a castle without any walls, just the floor tiles we have now on the bottom floor. Everyone with a castle no matter what is in the courtyard can just get the bottom floor pavers and then make pavers and walls and build what they want. People that don't want to build or find all the granite they need, have the option of picking another design or keeping the old one. This should make almost everyone happy.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I really hope they can just give us the bottom floor of a castle without any walls, just the floor tiles we have now on the bottom floor. Everyone with a castle no matter what is in the courtyard can just get the bottom floor pavers and then make pavers and walls and build what they want. People that don't want to build or find all the granite they need, have the option of picking another design or keeping the old one. This should make almost everyone happy.
That would be a nice option. They are talking about 3 designs so just the current outside wall or something might be a nice option (4th option?). All inclusive. I toured a heavily customized castle that took somewhere between 10 and 20K of stone to do. So it would be a major project. But I currently have a large tree in the front court yard and I'm not even positive about the back court yard. I'm pretty sure it has blocking plants also. So I'm really excited and concerned about what will happen with this. I could easily end up not being able to use any of the traditional designs, even my own. So I'm with you on doing something like this on some level. It would be nice if EVERYONE had an option. If they did it so we replace the old castle only through the castle sign, which is being considered, then they could take blocking plants out of the equation. Anyone that has a castle legally placed currently (or in the future) could replace it with the trees etc poking up trough the castle and ignore the current placement rules as the castle is already placed anyway. If they do it so when placing a castle you have to place the current design originally, then to "upgrade" you go through the castle sign. That way you wouldn't add castles to the landscape that couldn't be placed currently. Cause we all know Mesanna has a love/hate relationship with castles :) Well I think she hates castles but loves us lol. We'd just have to get creative in how we deal with the stuff poking up through the floors. But I like something like your idea better than this. Just tossing out options, as I really hope to be a part of this :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should just introduce a blank customisable 31x31 plot and be done with it. I'm sure most people would be fine with that.

While doing that up the storage of 15x15 or larger to the same as a castle. I only have a castle for the storage and would be fine with a smaller plot.

Borg cubes? You can build a borg cube with the current stone crafting stuff / gozas so that kinda removes that argument.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
They should just introduce a blank customisable 31x31 plot and be done with it. I'm sure most people would be fine with that.

While doing that up the storage of 15x15 or larger to the same as a castle. I only have a castle for the storage and would be fine with a smaller plot.

Borg cubes? You can build a borg cube with the current stone crafting stuff / gozas so that kinda removes that argument.
A large percentage of current castle owners couldn't use a 31x31 plot. Placement rules have changed over the years also. It's the stuff of nightmares of what could happen and would happen. People with a castle currently could easily end up with nothing. It would be real risky on a shard like Atlantic to drop your castle, then try fiddling around getting the old one back hoping no one in the area happens to have a house placement tool on them. Clearly Mesanna doesn't want a plot cause that would be really easy for them to do compared to the other options. I'd like to see all castle owners included. Not a new tier one and tier 2 castle lol. Ones that would take a plot and ones that won't. As an option I don't care, as the final end all solution it sucks. As far as storage goes there's like a 60% increase from expansions and then the garden sheds which can be stacked (as I understand, I don't have a garden shed yet). That's really an enormous amount of storage for anyone. Your really adding a ton of server storage/lag/etc if you consider just instantly opening up that amount of storage to everyone in the game. While we all know the borg cube argument isn't really valid, but it is valid to Mesanna lol. She doesn't want to see it and it's only available to the most dedicated cube maker currently because it's a huge project and very material intensive. Certainly not an easy task but it could be done. Although when all is said an done if I can't use any of the new designs I'm going to get creative with the new stone walls and such. But I'm not looking forward to doing that :p

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I'm really hoping that the 3 'castle' designs will be different sizes but all 3 would have max storage. 1/ A new castle, more user-friendly, modern interior. 2/ A new keep-sized castle without the annoying layout. 3/ An 18 x 18 'castle', for this I would love Finley Grant to submit his beautiful design. This would appeal to more people as we don't all have a castle and it seems some people who do haves castles would happily down-size if they could keep the storage. My husband and I already have a plan for a revised keep layout, but it stays with the original footprint, it's really only the interior that is hard to live with.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm really hoping that the 3 'castle' designs will be different sizes but all 3 would have max storage. 1/ A new castle, more user-friendly, modern interior. 2/ A new keep-sized castle without the annoying layout. 3/ An 18 x 18 'castle', for this I would love Finley Grant to submit his beautiful design. This would appeal to more people as we don't all have a castle and it seems some people who do haves castles would happily down-size if they could keep the storage. My husband and I already have a plan for a revised keep layout, but it stays with the original footprint, it's really only the interior that is hard to live with.
Do you have a link to the Finley Grant design? As I see it there's 3 factors. 1. People that just want an intricate beautiful home (although I think good luck on any 2 people agreeing to what that is lol). 2. People like me (the collector/decorator) that wants maximum floor space to decorate and place rares in etc while trying to avoid a basic cube we know will get slapped down. 3. Making it place for everyone that has terrain problems or possibly may not be able to place now due to the changes that have happened over the years. I'm really interested in how Mesanna and team handle it. The 3 designs option could maybe address those 3 issues.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They won't give us a program because that would give people a back door to the game witch could lead to dupping. Mine craft would not work because it sounds like they want us the player make it so they would not have to do all the work only thing I can think of is make it using 4 empty plots side by side but that would leave the gap between them. Maybe it's there way to get people to open more accounts lol
This is what I was just thinking of doing. Would have to do a lot of copy and pasting in the main picture. Overlapping etc.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is another 31 x 31 design done in Minecraft, intended to function as a museum. Ignore the Minecraft-style lighting. Also, the last shot shows a cut-away view of the bottom floor.

Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-36-25.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-34-53.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-34-06.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-52-52.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-48-15.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-41-43.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-36-52.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-15-37-17.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-12-41-21.png

Edit: Added colored tiles to indicate paired teleporter tiles to take you to/from the bottom floor and to each of the flat roof areas.

Screenshot_2017-03-04-11-09-14.png Screenshot_2017-03-04-11-08-45.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-19-45-01.png Screenshot_2017-03-03-20-05-39.png

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
These are hands down the best examples of a new Castle and Keep design i've seen so far

New Castle Design
Castle 1.png

New Keep Design
Keep 1.png

I would add less water though on both to make the main building and surroundings bigger but both would be a step in the right direction for a new design. They could also look into making a zento, gothic or sandstone themed castle which would like pretty nice. As long as there's multiple buildings in the castle design and some water surrounding the structure i'm sure most would be happy with that compromise :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Here is another 31 x 31 design done in Minecraft, intended to function as a museum. Ignore the Minecraft-style lighting. Also, the last shot shows a cut-away view of the bottom floor.

View attachment 63108 View attachment 63109 View attachment 63176 View attachment 63110 View attachment 63111 View attachment 63112 View attachment 63114 View attachment 63115 View attachment 63117

Edit: Added colored tiles to indicate paired teleporter tiles to take you to/from the bottom floor and to each of the flat roof areas.

View attachment 63177 View attachment 63178 View attachment 63126 View attachment 63127
While it's fun building in Minecraft and all, it does not give an accurate representation of what that would look like in UO.

No 3D, no towering ceilings...so showing the cut-outs and insides of the rooms really doesn't matter because we won't see that stuff in UO.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While it's fun building in Minecraft and all, it does not give an accurate representation of what that would look like in UO.

No 3D, no towering ceilings...so showing the cut-outs and insides of the rooms really doesn't matter because we won't see that stuff in UO.
I'm working on another design and will lay it out in Minecraft as well. :p

Added: If Mesanna sends me a "Thanks, but no thanks" message rejecting the two designs I already sent to her using screen shots of what I created in Minecraft, I'll stop using Minecraft for design and documentation purposes. But so far I have heard nothing from her, so I will continue as I started, using the only viable tool I have to use at this point.

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm working on another design and will lay it out in Minecraft as well. :p

Added: If Mesanna sends me a "Thanks, but no thanks" message rejecting the two designs I already sent to her using screen shots of what I created in Minecraft, I'll stop using Minecraft for design and documentation purposes. But so far I have heard nothing from her, so I will continue as I started, using the only viable tool I have to use at this point.
That would be awesome!

My daughter yelled at me because I was on her account :/ lol but I'm having way too much fun doing this!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
@Mesanna

I agree about having a 31 x 31 5 story block... ugh.. scares me thinking about that
I would love a lighter color
I believe castles IRL are made up of what ever materials were available.. so marble is possible
I have always wanted an area for farming (so one day a plough could be in its natural place.. . in a field)
A stable, a little town, a courtyard for cooking, crafting is also a dream of mine
Adding teleporters so you can get around easily
loose the looooong hallways!
Add a moat and draw bridge- the sound is already in UO
Add a Grande stairway entry Don't forget wagons and TENTS!
Put in fireplaces and marble tables or just something neater to display our favorite items Ok so I got carried away
I used an 18 x18 and pieced what I wanted to see put together
Why not make it an expac and buy the castle parts or put it in the UO store...

Attachments

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Add a moat and draw bridge- the sound is already in UO
Add a Grande stairway entry Don't forget wagons and TENTS!
I would actually like to see new craftables added as far as moats, draw bridge and some side patio for the existing castle design. Some people might want to keep their castle untouched and these could be some nice add ons :)

Tents and wagon's would prolly be my #1 pick for a 20 year reward, something that's either 7x7 or 5x5 that you could place beside ur home and either store or live in ;)

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Years ago there was an event that sent you to an area that was flat and HUGE. If you go to t2a there is an area north of one of the Ice spawn areas there is this enormous chunk of green flat area. This may have been where that event was held. I think Halloween. They could lay out plots already there for people to build on from the test center.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Years ago there was an event that sent you to an area that was flat and HUGE. If you go to t2a there is an area north of one of the Ice spawn areas there is this enormous chunk of green flat area. This may have been where that event was held. I think Halloween. They could lay out plots already there for people to build on from the test center.
Green acres? I think that's the Devs private play ground. But as far as I know the place I'm talking about we can't get to.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say until they fix more important issues in the game, forget about castles and their designs. Just make them customizable and let us design how we see fit.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Archnight I really love the castle and keep designs, yes maybe a little less water and they would be perfect. They both look much more easy to live in, less sprawling.... :thumbsup:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I'm getting a little uncomfortable with this community "zoning law" trend lol. People that don't have castles and have no intentions of having one seem to be becoming rather vocal on this. This isn't pointed at anyone by the way, just things I'm hearing in several venues. I don't dictate how 18x18s are designed and I don't see it as fair that castle owners are expected to be limited to unreasonable restrictions or designs probably only the designer really likes. This is flawed and illogical thinking. While I for one don't want a cube I do want a cube like structure with massive floor space. If people like me don't get one then building one out of stone is far worse in general. More lag, etc. Larger open areas allow unlimited opportunities for interior customization using stone crafting by creating walls, doors, etc for the interior. Really a plot that will fit over existing terrain is a very valid and reasonable solution when a castle is "converted" from the house sign. It's fair. There's houses out there that are far more hideous than a couple people wanting cubes. It's completely unacceptable to say an 18x18 cube is perfectly fine and say a castle sized one isn't. I doubt there would be many cubed castles out there if we are given the opportunity. Overwhelmingly people would embrace this chance to do something special with it. There's not another home within 5 screens of my castle on Legends. Who really cares what I build? It would be nice if all the other shards in the game weren't treated like we're Atlantic. There really are other shards besides Atlantic, really.There's no logical way of saying what's ok for an 18x18 isn't valid for a 31x31. Let us do as we want and treat us as fairly as every other home builder in this game. Let us live our dream too and not be forced to be limited to one person's dream home we'll probably hate. Castles were once the greatest thing you could own in this game for good reason. Make castles great again!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
personally id like to see a drawbridge and higher towers. as corny as it sounds id like to a castle that is similar to the castle at walt disney world as far a design. i feel like if the highest tower was in the middle you could make it 5 stories high and it would not block any housing outside of the 31x31 plot itself. also it would be nice if we could lock down banners and vines on the outside of the current castle design

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
personally id like to see a drawbridge and higher towers. as corny as it sounds id like to a castle that is similar to the castle at walt disney world as far a design. i feel like if the highest tower was in the middle you could make it 5 stories high and it would not block any housing outside of the 31x31 plot itself. also it would be nice if we could lock down banners and vines on the outside of the current castle design
Do you mean a draw bridge like this? IMG_20170306_222833123.jpg

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you mean a draw bridge like this? View attachment 63437
Maybe. Truth is I am not sure if I want to waste 2 to 6 tiles for a deco draw bridge only because the water has to stop at the end of the plot. Now all that being said I still like the idea of the draw bridge.

Also I really would like high towers, maybe with customized flags on the steeples or two story banners on the outside of the wall towers. Keep in mind the towers would look great astecilly, but you would have to sacrifice living space.

I guess that's why I said higher towers would be nice as a 4th and 5th floor staggering the hights of the towers with cone like roofing. The 3rd floor could have usable living/working space. I vision this as the tallest tower, with a rounded front as your personal living quarters. in the middle with a balcony overlooking a small courtyard just past the drawbridge/gate. The 2nd floor would be like a great hall or throne room. Maybe a library or laboratory or kitchen off on the east or west sides. The first could be like a market area. Smithy and stables for example.

I like the idea of smaller towers in the corners in front of the castle. similarto what we have now but with the same cone type foofs. What would be really awesome, in my opinion, would be a sub level(like a basement) with a 31x31castle foot print, you can use that space however you like. Especially now that we can build walls and doors. The lack of space on the floors above would not matter so much because you have a full floor below to custom to your liking. Dungeon, additional living quarters or whatever you like.

Other ideas would be:
Hero theme (lighter or white brick with greek God like statues)
Evil theme (darker or charcoal brick with gargoyle statues
Comfort theme (personal quarters. Fireplaces and carpeting for a cosy feel)
Knights theme (warrior statues, wall shields and armor)
Being able to lock down vines on the outside of the castle walls

Sorry about all the rambling.....lol

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would like the center part pushed up to the north west and make the north west tower 3 levels and add a tower in the front for the gates to make it like a gate tower you see on castles. That way we have a nice L shape spot for the courtyard and we can add a small stable and work shop in that space. Most castles I know of do not have forages inside the main house or in the outer towers. And would like to place banners and vines on the two outer walls we can place them custom designed homes already with a little bit of work to place them.

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe. Truth is I am not sure if I want to waste 2 to 6 tiles for a deco draw bridge only because the water has to stop at the end of the plot. Now all that being said I still like the idea of the draw bridge.
Also I really would like high towers, maybe with customized flags on the steeples or two story banners on the outside of the wall towers. Keep in mind the towers would look great astecilly, but you would have to sacrifice living space.

I guess that's why I said higher towers would be nice as a 4th and 5th floor staggering the hights of the towers with cone like roofing. The 3rd floor could have usable living/working space. I vision this as the tallest tower, with a rounded front as your personal living quarters. in the middle with a balcony overlooking a small courtyard just past the drawbridge/gate. The 2nd floor would be like a great hall or throne room. Maybe a library or laboratory or kitchen off on the east or west sides. The first could be like a market area. Smithy and stables for example.

I like the idea of smaller towers in the corners in front of the castle. similarto what we have now but with the same cone type foofs. What would be really awesome, in my opinion, would be a sub level(like a basement) with a 31x31castle foot print, you can use that space however you like. Especially now that we can build walls and doors. The lack of space on the floors above would not matter so much because you have a full floor below to custom to your liking. Dungeon, additional living quarters or whatever you like.

Other ideas would be:
Hero theme (lighter or white brick with greek God like statues)
Evil theme (darker or charcoal brick with gargoyle statues
Comfort theme (personal quarters. Fireplaces and carpeting for a cosy feel)
Knights theme (warrior statues, wall shields and armor)
Being able to lock down vines on the outside of the castle walls

Sorry
Don't be sorry for stating what you would like to see, unfortunately I can't post any additional pictures still without full power because lack of the computer lol, and not sure exactly when it will be back, (sorry accidentally erased part of the quote) but when I do I will try to include others ideas if you would like, and get more pics of what I do have done so far

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like the center part pushed up to the north west and make the north west tower 3 levels and add a tower in the front for the gates to make it like a gate tower you see on castles. That way we have a nice L shape spot for the courtyard and we can add a small stable and work shop in that space. Most castles I know of do not have forages inside the main house or in the outer towers. And would like to place banners and vines on the two outer walls we can place them custom designed homes already with a little bit of work to place them.
I do have a stable area thanks to spellbound's suggestion in the new design I can also add a forge/ Smith area to the first floor banners and vines can also be added ... I am thinking I should grab a notepad and start writing all this down lol

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can make it if I had a 31x31 space it's hard to get it right on a 18x18 on test center. I spent 8 months designing my 18x18 to look like a castle that was destroyed and a house was built on its foundation at My 18x18 on Alt. Would be the north west tower set up.

Edit because cell phone types to fast lol

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should try 3d builder, it is a really simple program and you can import textures and 3D objects to it, the stuff that I have in the pictures I built from scratch from simple cylinder, sphere, square, and torus shapes, the stone and wood are just texture images I pulled off the internet

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was able to put a 18x18 together on test but the scale is off. I was trying to get the old house builder to work but have not had any luck. Not much time working two jobs and a 18 month old daughter that always wants to be with daddy when am home. I hope ingredients they will add something to test sever for us to use but am not counting on it. Maybe I will go buy some Legos and make it out of that that way my daughter can help out lol.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can make it if I had a 31x31 space it's hard to get it right on a 18x18 on test center. I spent 8 months designing my 18x18 to look like a castle that was destroyed and a house was built on its foundation at My 18x18 on Alt. Would be the north west tower set up.

Edit because cell phone types to fast lol
Try building it in 4 parts... 31x31 is a 15x15 and a 16x16 and just build each "corner" then you can use paint to crop them and stick the 4 parts together.