• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Ring + 70 Skills, 15dc, 1fc, 25ep

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Auctioning this ring on Europa
Reserve 50m
Bids 1m
Auction will end 28th December 8pm UK time

Attachments

Lins

El Baja Panti
Stratics Veteran
mine 250. I will bring my best toon to the arena....lose in 3 seconds flat and still take this from a bid war

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
350..let's see how deep you trammel

I do mine afk...sooo

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
It's now 301, 325 was posted within the 3:00 timeframe. I trammel real deep though

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's fine, if he wants to give up gold that's cool. I won't forget though

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I guess I should have put the 10 min rule up. Still getting used to this site ;)

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@Trill I'll meet you on Europa within the hour. I'm in my office now.

@cazador shouldn't hold grudges when the rules are upheld same as 10 min rule auctions. I've spent plenty of gold with Trill, I'm sure it's not going to hurt his feelings if you hold a grudge over a well played auction.

Aeyko

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
@cazador I had my clock up on my dual monitors within the second. My 325m was within the 3:00pm or 8:00pm Trill's timeframe, where as your 350 was 3:01.

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Aeyko did bid at the last second and a bit unfair for me to change the rules last minute