• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[H - US - Zul'jin] <Children> - VotI 8/8M - Recruiting for AtSC!

Madshot789

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Children - Zul’jin - Horde - 3 nights/week (9 hours) - Hardcore
Vault of the Incarnates - M 8/8 (Cutting Edge)
Sepulcher of the First Ones - M 11/11 (Cutting Edge)
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
We add a Monday raid to the first week of each raid tier.
Holidays will be rescheduled.

Current Recruitment Needs:
High Priority:

• Enhancement Shaman
• DPS Death Knight

Medium Priority:
• Rogue

Low Priority:
• Healers
All classes will be considered even if not listed on this post.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

Contacts:
Battle.net:
Madness (Madness#12309) / Discord: Madness (Madness#5716)

About Us:
Children is a guild founded at the start of Shadowlands, we accomplished CE in all three raid tiers during the expansion, also obtaining CE in Vault. We are looking to continue this pattern for the rest of Dragonflight, and are looking to pick up new members to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there. Did you mean to post onto UO Stratics? Reason I'm asking is...you're not gonna get a lot of views. Just saying!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No it can't hurt, and to let you know, for any title here in the Archives if you can get enough folks using it, we'll look at bring it back out into the main stream.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No it can't hurt, and to let you know, for any title here in the Archives if you can get enough folks using it, we'll look at bring it back out into the main stream.
Buwahahaha?! Any title? I wish some of those could be arranged differently so that they could be "main stream." Although I know this is UO focused. In any event, it can't hurt at all. I used to recruit people off here for WoW events. Good luck!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Buwahahaha?! Any title? I wish some of those could be arranged differently so that they could be "main stream." Although I know this is UO focused. In any event, it can't hurt at all. I used to recruit people off here for WoW events. Good luck!
Well once upon a time, Stratics was much more than just UO content. The previous owner of the site, decided to spin all the non-UO content off into a new brand, and it didn't pan out. Luckly instead of wiping all the old forums, they were placed here in the archives.

What I meant though is if enough people are playing a game and posting in one of these archived forums to show a legitimate regular usage community, we can start working it back towards having a top level placement. From here they would go to the "Other Games" category, if it continues to grow, we can progress from there.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I definitely like what you say, I unfortunately do not play WoW any more, as the features that I liked with the game ended several years ago. It's still fun to "hear" what people have to say though.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I found the tool to change the title myself, sorry if I wasted a moderator's time.
It's no problem at all, glad you were able to find the title change button :)

It's nice to see someone using this forum again too.