• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RL Picture Thread

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*farts in feely's face for feely*

happy birthday!

btw i saw a feely lookalike irl at a concert i was playing in

he kept screaming "EELS"

I

imported_Grifty McBegg

Happy Feely to j0o!

I got you the same tie I got you last year, only upside-down.

Ok, so maybe I grabbed it from the Post Icon Convenience Store... It's the thought that counts..?

K

Katsanapa

If you really think your cat could take him on, be my guest, if I could find a pic of the neighbor's rotty with the 3 inch long, 1/2 inch deep slash he put in it, I'd love to show you the damage an 18 lb maine coon/roughie mix can do. But he is mostly a puff ball. Here's a pic our wolf hybrid rescue mutt (My boy's sparring partner) after he decided it would be cool to roll around in some deer remains..

In case you are wondering, that's tomato paste all over him...

and another of my son,

His hobbies? See for yourself....

L

Lord Boru

Ok, I dont say this lightly, but my kitty kicks all kitty ass..

He is an F1 Savanah, if your interested in that stuff. He is large and in charge, lets just put it this way, If you give him a bone, you have to have big brass balls to get it back from him. Most people dont bother, his vocal noises keep even the bravest at bay.

and then there is my softer kitty, but she has really sharp claws, dont let her oh so pure look fool you, she can be a beeach

Oh, and a newer pic of me for all the Atlantians

and one more of my boys and I surfing in NC
why do I look mean and everyone else is goofing off.. I have no clue

And Elvira dear, never hint that you have a new pic and leave us hanging, so humor us and throw it up..

E

Elvira de Monica

No way!! Every pic I put up is ignored!! lol

but your kitty rules

L

Lord Boru

yeah, from what I have read, you get ignored quite often.. NOT!!!

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well actually.. this dog can hardly bring himself to growl, much less attack something. When he hears people fussin' he will come over and bark at them until they chill out.

So yeah.. the cat could take Sam due to him being completely wussy.

He's a real sweet cat though, and doesn't even attack Alex when he pulls handfulls of fur out whe he wasn't looking.

Ok.. so my cat is a sweet lil ball of wuss... but I love him for it!

D

Darken (Cats)

<blockquote><hr>

No way!! Every pic I put up is ignored!! lol

but your kitty rules

[/ QUOTE ]

one of the reasons im happy i live in FL again . where theres one good looking girl , theres got to be atleast one more .

E

Elvira de Monica

Tampa is filled with beautiful ppl! And old ppl.
hehe 50 50

D

Darken (Cats)

where i live theres more old people then anything , except racoons&amp;possums maybe . they might give the old people a run for their money .

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or the worst...

Old people who think they are beautiful people.

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure, why not?

*edit* on a totally different note (mostly because Joan Rivers is frightening me)..... I think I offended McDaddy.

I don't think you're old Daddy! Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

S

Stormy [LOP]

Yes the Halloween pics and if you all think it is bad where you are... I live in kansas about 15 minutes south of the Nebraska line so I WIN i live in B.F.E. and if I go north I get to even more of nothing WOOT WOOT GO ME!!

G

not bad lookin' for a grump =P

on a totally unrelated note (this is what i came here to post)

G

Bah I don't think I can be offended... ever lol

anyways reason I'm not posting as much

Jedi FTW

G

The Zabrak, also known as Iridonians, were a humanoid species native to Iridonia. They were born with vestigal horns and well-developed mental willpower. The species was divided into a number of different races, each exhibiting different horn patterns. Zabrak were also fond of intricate facial tattoos designed to reflect their individual personalities.

The Zabrak were one of the earliest spacefaring species in the Galaxy. Their homeworld of Iridonia was a frighteningly harsh planet, which led many Zabrak to settle on other worlds, including Talus and Corellia. The Zabrak also maintained eight colonies throughout the Mid Rim region of space, and most Zabrak identified themselves by their colony first and foremost.

F

floydpepper

...NERD!
haha.
It's ok...we all are.

Also, whenever i read your name all i can think of is BHG "I'm like Mr. Mcfeely with a speedy delivery!"

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, they're all real.

He just has to pay for uni somehow.

F

floydpepper

<blockquote><hr>

Nah, they're all real.

He just has to pay for uni somehow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, some people start strippin'...some people start turning tricks...Stuffa teaches kids to learn and love.

AWWW!

lol.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Haha, some people start strippin'...some people start turning tricks...Stuffa teaches kids to learn and love.

[/ QUOTE ]
Stuffa luuuuuvs little kids. Its a good thing for him that the restraining order has expired.

G

Ghosty

C'mon, Stuffa's at university now. It's probably something closer to 'Homer Goes To College'.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shrugs off all the PERZONAL ATTACKZ*

That picture reminds me of this picture

G

can't display .gif's in the forums, bud, but that's a good one. not really sure why its a gif, its not animated in any way...

G

nah, i had to pull the properties on it and go to the website and look for the pic.

G

actually, that homer goes to college thing is a gif... let me see...

well, i couldn't get it to show as a gif, so i converted it to a jpg and hosted it. there ya go.

K

Katsanapa

Boru, What part of NC man? I'm from Wilmington myself.

And Battletoads 4TW!!

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Visit Asheville, hang out downtown, and see if you still say that.

I know for a fact that if you went to Bele Chere (think hippy Mardi Gras) that you'd never leave! lol

Ryna

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*talks to self*

I finally got sent my Irth Online trial key. While it's a really pretty game, it has too many bugs to really be considered playable. My first 3 deaths were from drowning in caves (no water around) and I tamed my second horse at the bottom of a lake, heh.

Anyhow.. here's a screenie, sorry for y'all with a small resolution.. it's kinda big.
This was the sky at night (it's dynamic, really nice.. even has moving/changing clouds) an' I was foragin'. Bumble was my horse.. who also drowned in a cave.

http://members.lycos.co.uk/uoforums2/irth.jpg

To keep from stretchin' the thread... I made it a linky.

G

sky's pretty.. the character, not so much.

you drowned in a cave with no water? how funny is that... lol

L

Lord Boru

We surf all over the outer banks on trips, that was shot just north of the Frisco Pier I think, a little below the Lighthouse, where you enter the beach, but around the bend. Such a cool place to live, Id move there if I had a few spare dollars. But then it would take like 400,000 of them to afford a home

As for Ashville, I go there quite often. My friends parents moved to a little city just NW of Ashville. Its one of the coolest small town cities I have been too. And there is so much to do in that area.. it rocks..

However, nothing beats a Florida Winter!!!!!