• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread v4.1

B

Busters

About 5 months of no trash talk? What happened to the shard? lol. Just stopped in to say hey to Bill, Bear, Asha, and Trin. This is WyldChyld. I am hoping to get back to playing here soon, hopefully there is more action going on in game then on this thread. ha

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
sadly there isnt!

T

Trompe Le Monde

If you're looking for your friends, its likely they've moved to Atlantic. I know asha plays there, plus a lot more from sonoma. And more from other servers everyday. I moved there a month ago when I came back, after looking for action on sonoma during prime time for 2 weeks, and seeing nobody.

A

Asha

If you're looking for your friends, its likely they've moved to Atlantic. I know asha plays there, plus a lot more from sonoma. And more from other servers everyday. I moved there a month ago when I came back, after looking for action on sonoma during prime time for 2 weeks, and seeing nobody.
YO WYLD! ITS ASHA! WHEN YOU GET BACK ON GET ON ICQ AND ICQ ME MY ICQ NUMBER IS 476648209 :) I PLAY ATL SO YOU CAN ALWAYS LOG ON OVER THERE AND GO TO GEN CHAT AND ASK FOR ME SOMEONE WILL FIND ME IM SURE TELL THEM ITS WYLD AND THEY'LL GET ME! LATER BUDDY!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thats right my pretties, theres no fighting here.... move on so i can do all these champs with no one to pester me.

no fighting here, go to atl, leave old Poo alone.

/jedi mind trick

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 27 21.21.gif

Kirk, you're such a mouth for a WAKA. I thought waka was good? Only 8 tiles away from the gate.... you should have ran faster.... haha

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where'd everyone go? You left me with this wanna be group of wish they were real waka to own? Thanks I guess... So why does Calisto aka Runsalot, think she's good? Someone please enlighten me... She wont fight me one on one, everytime I find her, or another waka solo, they call in at MINIMUM one more... I've fought them 5 on 1, and they just leave. They're pathetic. Where's the real waka? Please come take your stone back and lets have some real fun.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks. Just dropping in to see how things are. Haven't played in a long time. Is WAKA still the power on Sonoma?

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks. Just dropping in to see how things are. Haven't played in a long time. Is WAKA still the power on Sonoma?
LoL Snake.... Waka was a ZERG on Sonoma but that was all. They honestly weren't / aren't even a presence on Sonoma. Even a year or more ago the best that could be said for Waka was that they COULD field like 12 -15 people. Most of the time however they simply has 1-2 stealthers *cough cough* that slinked around the shard 24/7 & IF they found something you'd pull 12-15 people from a bunch of different shards for a grand total of 15 minutes at which point you'd all switch to another shard. I can't recall how many times there would be a fight & you guys would ZERG it out only to disappear before people could log on alt chars.. Lets be honest Snake, the whole point of PvP is "THE FIGHT" & you & Waka did everything you could to insure that would never happen. Calisto in particular was never one to fight outnumbered... Anyway fact is people can do whatever they want on Sonoma 24/7 & have been for almost 2 years.. I can go looking for trouble & find 1 person in a day...

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... you still mad about being driven off the shards we came too? For Heaven's sake.... it was not that bad... you and your folks (can't even remember your guild's name..shows how much you impacted the shard) just weren't that good...at all. But anyways...I am not playing anymore..just dropped in to say Hi. So... Hi Vexxed.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
do the people left on sonoma think that the faction nerf ended pvp on this shard or did most players just migrate to atl due to the activity there?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
we should get a bunch of old sonoma players together and go take over some shard.
we could get KMS, One, Sugar and Spice, DOM, a bunch of the old WAKA and COP guys, maybe some of the other zerg guilds over the history of sonoma.
we could make a force and go take over some other quiet shard.
hehe.
course once we started the battle someone would miss a heal and then the infighting would start and then it would just be a all out butchering of each other.
soon the other shard guys would just be standing around watching us kill each other.

but for the 5 or 10 seconds it would be something to see!

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL... quite likely true Poo, but it would be very interesting for a short time..

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just dropping in to say Hi again. Good to see the game is still continuing and evolving. I wonder if my castle and such fell..what I would give to watch THAT idoc. Hope all are well and happy. Peace.

DrVenkman

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just going to give a quick report on what sonoma is currently like in fel. Waka Cop and Scam are all gone, peon sometimes still shows up and some waka show up. PAS and SOS are spawning alot and getting raided as well but they seem to play odd hours too so they get away with alot of spawns too. TB is the pvp faction now and TB pretty much kills everyone, and raids PAS and kills waka/devlin at idocs. Peon shows up to duel us sometimes as far as cop goes, and scam is just nonexistant.It is pretty much just me and my guildy Blossom fighting each other everyday.That is all. Btw this post is not a post of me saying oh we ran everyone off shard and you all suck, it is simply me stating the facts of the current state of sonoma pvp, Come by sometime, and fight some TB we are bored, i own the tower right next to yew gate and you can catch me either on Drunk Man, Incorporated, Carribean Jack, Darth Vader, or Phantom, and if you see any of my teammates they are all looking to pvp as well. Hopefully Waka or Cop make a comeback because we are waiting every day for it. Peace.

Last edited:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darth summed it up nicely. Gah....I still havent caught pass spawning yet. Oh the fun. ATM im just suit tinkering & preppingnfor pub 81.; Should be interesting...

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wondered who was in TB with us.

i get on my red, go out for a run.
dont see anyone.... anywhere.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be back this summer or early fall to raid. Sadly I don't have time to log in let alone redo suits and get my pvp skills back up until then.

DrVenkman

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well i tried to bring some new life to sonoma pvp but i am heading for atl. It has been 6 months now since ive been back and there is just simply no pvp whatsoever left on sonoma.
All the main pvp guilds that made sonoma pvp what it was, currently do not exist i even have the cop guildstone from kms castle idoc so im pretty sure things will never pick up again, it is over and most likely permanently. {Unless you enjoy killing pas and sos over and over}

Last edited:

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i tried to bring some new life to sonoma pvp but i am heading for atl. It has been 6 months now since ive been back and there is just simply no pvp whatsoever left on sonoma.
All the main pvp guilds that made sonoma pvp what it was, currently do not exist i even have the cop guildstone from kms castle idoc so im pretty sure things will never pick up again, it is over and most likely permanently. {Unless you enjoy killing pas and sos over and over}

hahaha Maybe it is time to turn Sonoma into a scroll farming shard for bigger and better shards.

I logged on to Sonoma a few nights ago to see if it was worth coming back to and all I got was a few smart @ss responses, which reminded me why I left.

YourWooWoo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hi Sonoma!

Yes I am back! Running with Darth in TB. Playing on ATL mostly but would love to see WAKA and others back out to battle it out for shard dominance! I'm pretty sure you all would hate to see Woo Woo #1 again so lets get this shard back to the SCAM COP WAKA days!!! Smack talk 24/7, constant fighting, and BLUBIE KILLING!

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Sonoma!

Yes I am back! Running with Darth in TB. Playing on ATL mostly but would love to see WAKA and others back out to battle it out for shard dominance! I'm pretty sure you all would hate to see Woo Woo #1 again so lets get this shard back to the SCAM COP WAKA days!!! Smack talk 24/7, constant fighting, and BLUBIE KILLING!

Sup Woo woo... It's Peon. I'm still around on Sonoma as I'm sure Darth has told you, but busy IRL more now with the 3.5 yr old & work / house life etc. Hit me up on ICQ 4983180

YourWooWoo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Had fun killing N^F last night. Especially dueling the only other red mage on Sonoma I've seen besides me Darth and Peon (Darth and I won multiple times of course =D). You guys should come out more often! We would love to fight you guys anytime anywhere. We don't care about the numbers we know you guys can field 2x 3x our own (only 2 of us =P).

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea. Sureeeeee you own the shard. ;) Yea, sureeeee we can't kill any of you 1v1. haha Did you guys even get a kill against us that whole fight? Not including all the blues fighting EM Willows dragon? They weren't with us and lets face it, the average trammy can't pvp. They don't count. This wasn't even half of the kills... There was about 3x as many. Was that a 6 vs 2 of us? Or 8? I forget.

Attachments

Last edited:

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just had a bare knuckle fight at the Yew moongate with Tony the Tiger. He paid me off to throw the fight, I had fun though. Good entertainment for my visit to a new shard.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
had a nice brawl last night eh :) good times in despise and fire! We really should get all sos/rott/sqsh in one vent and one map, it would help a lot but we are not too serious about it, just fun to fight sometimes.

I just have to ask tho, bear left us because we were a zerg, yet he joined waka and is now getting steamed rolled while outnumbering us. Have to ask WTF bear, your a great dude but wtf! LOL ;)

I know we can pull numbers quick but realize that the majority of us are 3 different vents, g and g is from baja or pac or something and is hard to get organized with us, sos/rott/sqsh aren't that big, sos I am not sure the depth, but Rott has 3 members and sqsh has 3. You can cry zerg but when we get steamrolled we don't come back 2x as strong, in fact we usually loose people, or they trickle back in because there is no organization.

All in fun tho! Let's keep the fighting intense and frequent!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As always, this is just a small sampling of the huge amount of waka dead bodies from the last few days/week. I have probly 200 or so new images I could post, but most waka really make me feel bad for killing them, and I'd feel like a jerk if I posted 100 screens of VaultRock and Jezabel dead. ;) Oh and Kirk Hammet and WreckItRalph... ouch... I guess saying you wanted me to play a mage wasn't such a great idea after all. Careful what you wish for.

Attachments

Last edited:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same as above, and just as funny. ;)

Attachments

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, how long has it been. I am surprised my forum account didnt expire. Is peon still around? His last post was from last year.

UO is like frozen in time, and its a good thing believe me.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow back in the days stratics didnt have this cool ass thumbnail function.
At least people can complain when I "spam" all my 1 v zerg screenshots now.
Anat.JPG grinch.JPG 4v1.JPG votchi.JPG wegoagain.JPG zakagain.JPG superman.JPG newbassup.JPG IRINv.JPG

Oh dont get me wrong, just saying hi Sonoma.
Anyways the picture of the week on stratics homepage, I believe it was me and Peon chaining 17 spawns in a row and the gold piles were stacked beyond show all can cover.

I cashed in over 2.5 million from just bag of sending the gold piles. Had to go down there with MANY bags of sending... Peon didnt even bother with the gold... Peon: "Its pocket change I dont care".
Good times =)

Last edited:

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEO as in the guy who keeps 'attended' mining at my house?
Thats probably not me. The wakas used to duplicate my character name in order to fake a kill screenshots as you see above, those screenshots of my 1vwaka 1vzerg 1v1 happen on daily basis. So their response is creating fake characters using my names so in a sense they can "get me back" without really having to kill me successfully. It was a lot less work for them wakas to create a toon, spend a few million to get blazing beard and glacial hair to match my toon, join faction and have their friend to kill the fake toon for a screenshot or two(because i was posting ridiculous amount of them on daily bases yet they have trouble getting me).

Too bad it was found out and made them look really stupid because 1st the character they killed has no guild where I was in $CAM! and 2nd i had over 500 faction points yet they were only getting 1 per kill... which made waka look like a universal joke for doing that... after that their GM came out and said the action of faking toon for screenshot was done by 2 of their members and "does not represent the guild". Because even guilds on other shards found how what they did and was making fun of them nonstop.

I wouldnt be surprised they kept the toon to script mining tho. But then again it couldve been me since I used to always attended mining all day long.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats probably not me. The wakas used to duplicate my character name in order to fake a kill screenshots as you see above, those screenshots of my 1vwaka 1vzerg 1v1 happen on daily basis. So their response is creating fake characters using my names so in a sense they can "get me back" without really having to kill me successfully. It was a lot less work for them wakas to create a toon, spend a few million to get blazing beard and glacial hair to match my toon, join faction and have their friend to kill the fake toon for a screenshot or two(because i was posting ridiculous amount of them on daily bases yet they have trouble getting me).

Too bad it was found out and made them look really stupid because 1st the character they killed has no guild where I was in $CAM! and 2nd i had over 500 faction points yet they were only getting 1 per kill... which made waka look like a universal joke for doing that... after that their GM came out and said the action of faking toon for screenshot was done by 2 of their members and "does not represent the guild". Because even guilds on other shards found how what they did and was making fun of them nonstop.

I wouldnt be surprised they kept the toon to script mining tho. But then again it couldve been me since I used to always attended mining all day long.
ROFL.. you still trying that sad old proven false excuse Neo??
LOLOL...
Just stopped in to see if game was still present and saw this..
Had a good laugh..
cya..

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL.. you still trying that sad old proven false excuse Neo??
LOLOL...
Just stopped in to see if game was still present and saw this..
Had a good laugh..
cya..
Yea I agree, waka was the universal joke for having to do that.
My screenshots has shown plenty of dead wakas.
Everyone knows waka on sonoma was nothing but a generic zerg guild...
And my plentiful on screenshots of owning you up and ur boyfriends sure proven that whereas you have nothing to prove that you can even touch me... I know I got a few of me face you down and ass you up on some of the screenshots up there... keep your noob talk to yourself... oh and btw Photobucket doesnt wipe photos... I just checked and I got about 500 screenshots in a dedicated folder named "Owning Wazergka"...

Now if YOU can come up with how waka so called "wrecked" us go ahead. As I have already post plenty of waka baddies getting assed up screenies up there.

And then again, hey newb good to see you again. :heart:

And then again Neo only speak with proofs unlike them lowlife wakas
realii.JPG
This was the real Ii, my archer note all the 120 skills.

and the below is the waka/loser's homemade Ii because they couldnt kill me. Note the toon is also in same faction. But with zero skill whatsoever, since they didnt care they just wanted to fake a toon because they simply couldnt kill me even if I just killed 2, 3 of them solo outta their 5 men zerg...
LoLLowlifewakas.JPG

Nuff said, waka was so pathetic that they were literally laughed out of multiple shards...

And as promised more waka ass up, oh and I have plenty of 1v1ing KMS, One/Ruffryder ect kids screenshots as well... but at least these kids got the balls to fight me 1v1 unlike this kid I am replying to and his guilds that fake a toon for kills. Very very sad indeed.

kmsassup-1.JPG waka1.JPG waka2.JPG waka3.JPG waka4.JPG waka5.JPG

Oh and someone mentioned calisto up there? lol, hes my calistie...
calistieFP.JPG

And someone said KMS??? lol heres my Kmsweetie as you can see Wasp was also covering him but was too late.
kmsowned1v1.JPG

Who's this???
MonkeyBonk.JPG

This is my Trust MistIe
TMIassup.JPG

Btw I also got plenty of One, Beastmaster (ruffryder or kms), Wasp.... hell maybe even Flood if I want to search my folders... countless screenshots. These are about 1.2% of what I got. Just to bring back some memories. And to shut the mouth of one of the worst pvpers ever in Sonoma if not in UO. Hunter used to flame me for "spamming" pvp screenshots... just fyi. Also Widow Maker was also one of the most laughed players from waka. He has like 7 different stealth dismount archers (so he can cycle thru after getting owned get stuck statloss... stealth archer is like literally the only thing he can play... and the only build he can play in pvp that can last longer than 15 seconds IF you including the stealth time. He does nothing but stealth around and dismount you so the waka zerg can gank you 7v1.

GG, good old days.

Last edited:

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, he did.
All you ever saw from him was his back as he ran away.. rather quickly.
He was always up for a kill shot though.
Poor guy.. he got all panty twisted up.. a LOT. He was fun though, easy kill. He eventually tucked tail and ran off shard like all the rest. Still.. those were good times..
Really just stopped in to say Hi and saw his laughable comment. We used to call him MercyII. If you remember Mercy from the COP guild and how he would whine and make up stuff in Gen chat.. you know what I mean. I guess he thinks history belongs to them who post last.
But.. it was hella fun...
Enjoy the game, have fun.
Hey WU.. nice to see you have "grown up"...
*snickers*

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, he did.
All you ever saw from him was his back as he ran away.. rather quickly.
He was always up for a kill shot though.
Poor guy.. he got all panty twisted up.. a LOT. He was fun though, easy kill. He eventually tucked tail and ran off shard like all the rest. Still.. those were good times..
Really just stopped in to say Hi and saw his laughable comment. We used to call him MercyII. If you remember Mercy from the COP guild and how he would whine and make up stuff in Gen chat.. you know what I mean. I guess he thinks history belongs to them who post last.
But.. it was hella fun...
Enjoy the game, have fun.
Hey WU.. nice to see you have "grown up"...
*snickers*
Still got nothing to cover that noobie mouth I see. Look at the crazy amount of screenshots killing even the most so-called famous players to the stealth noob like WM... look around to window maker with zero back up, zero screenshot...

nuff said.

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still got nothing to cover that noobie mouth I see. Look at the crazy amount of screenshots killing even the most so-called famous players to the stealth noob like WM... look around to window maker with zero back up, zero screenshot...

nuff said.
Nice to see you are all grown up, WU.
Have fun with that...
cya..