• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toad Town Rares Fest Schedule - June 20, 21, & 22

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
rares fest map2.JPG

Greetings everyone,

The members of Toad Town would like to invite everyone to Atlantic for a third Rares Festival hosted by Toad Town. The date is set at June 20,21,22 at Toad Town. Below is a rough outline of what we have thus far.

Theme: The Walking Dead!!!

3 Vendor Houses

Lanfear's Coffee House Vending
Capacity of 47 Vendors

Main Vending House #2
Capacity of 40 Vendors

Main Vending House #1
Capacity of 40 Vendors

Vendor placement starts the week prior to the rares festival (June 13th). During this week, anything is permitable on the vendors to sell. Starting Friday the 20th, ONLY rares from this moment on. If a vendor has something other than a rare, we will try and notify the owner to have the item removed. Failure to get in touch with the owner, or the owners complying with rules will result in the action of using goza's to block the vendor. This is a rares fest, we do NOT want another luna. For vendor placement, contact me (Stratics - Alexander of ATL.), Queen Arya (ICQ - 150693039, Stratics - Queen Arya), Lanfear (ICQ - ). To reserve your spot for a vendor, please reserve one now in this thread below:
http://stratics.com/community/threads/toad-town-rares-fest-vendor-sign-up.314505/

2 Silent Auction Houses - Held By Nails Warstein
Nails Warstein has agreed to run both Silent Auction houses for the Toad Town Rares Festival this June. Please visit his thread regarding how the Silent Auctions are setup. Link Below
http://stratics.com/community/threa...-saturday-june-21st-rules-information.316517/

Rares Live Auction - Held by Alexander
There will be a Rares Only Live Auction hosted by Alexander. I will post a more detail-specific thread regarding the auction in the near future, describing everything one would need to know about the Auction.

http://stratics.com/community/threa...ve-auction-friday-june-20-5pm-eastern.316793/

Teleporter Hub
Located on the west-side of Toad Town is the Teleporter Hub. If you wish to link a teleporter from your museum to Toad Town, please contact me for placement. So far we have:

Nails Silent Auction House
Nabin's Luna House
Blue Crane Portal
Captain Norrington's Luna House
Scribble's Consignment House
'Welcome to the Huntsman'
Solus' Abyss Mansion
Angel Dust's Pub
Longtooth's Luna House

Back Alley Vending
Located in the back of Toad Town, we have the Back Alley Vendors. These vendors are used for those who wish to sell ordinary items (current spawn) on their vendors. These vendors will be given a week prior to the Rares Fest (June 13th). To claim a vendor in the Back Alley, contact me (Stratics - Alexander of ATL.), Queen Arya (ICQ - 150693039, Stratics - Queen Arya), Lanfear (ICQ - ).

Events (Descriptions To Be Announced)

- Rise of the Zombie Guardians (Thursday - 6/19 -Midnight Eastern)
http://stratics.com/community/threa...-friday-morning-6-19-midnight-eastern.317197/

- Run For Your Life! (Saturday - 6/21 - 12PM Eastern)

- Zombie Look-Alike Contest (Saturday - 6/21 - 3PM Eastern)

- Ghost Stories Around the Fire (Contest) (Saturday - 6/21 - 8:30PM Eastern)

- Where's Sneaky Toad?! (Sunday - 6/22 - 3PM Eastern)

- Capture the Flag! (PVP) (Sunday - 6/22 - 5PM Eastern)
http://stratics.com/community/threads/pvp-event-for-rares-fest.316549/

Toad Town Rares Festival Staff

Rares fest staff.JPG
(Staff Identifier is the Green Lantern ONLY)

Queen Arya (ICQ - 150693039, Stratics - Queen Arya)
Lanfear (ICQ -
Alexander (Stratics - Alexander of ATL.)
Adeka (ICQ - 654402110)
Nails Warstein (ICQ - 150528775)
Lord Smoke (ICQ - 601648288)
Scribbles (ICQ - )
John Shaft (ICQ - )
Exploit (ICQ - 108533621)
Hektor

** Thread Subject to Change for more information or pictures
** All Vendors should be dismissed the week after Rares Fest
** Full Schedule for the Rares Fest Coming Soon
** Any Questions, please PM me

Last edited:

Wayne Train

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
someone had brought up that this is fathers day weekend and a lot of us will be limited if not unavailable. will there be any thought of possibly moving it to the weekend before?

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
This was the first date available where our group could all get together. The vendors are placed starting June 8th along with the Silent auction hall also opening its doors. and the festivities run through the week.
Friday June 13th is the official opening ceremonies .
The silent auction closes on Saturday night. There will be an event on Sunday prior to closing ceremonies. All this will be formally posted after this weekend
We have chosen June for several reasons, Mostly timing between the prior fest and one tentative fest scheduled in the fall. Plop down your vendor on the 8th and PM or Icq Nails with a bid amount your willing to go to, I am sure he will be willing to use a proxy bid for anyone unable to attend and there is an item of interest to you and if your well known in the community or make arrangements otherwise.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 vendor please (will let you know with enough time if i cant make it due to RL stuff)

John Shaft

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in Queen. Let me know what I can do. BTW I am John Shaft from Atlantic. I have been John Shaft for 14 years. That guy on ATL whose name is just "Shaft" is not me. I have a Toad tag on.

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Four weeks to vendor placement

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Three weeks to vendor placement

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The time is edging closer! The OP is updated with an over all picture and the events (descriptions coming soon!)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Just a thought; "Ghost Stories Around the Fire (Contest) (Saturday - 6/21 - 7:30PM Eastern)" will likely have low attendance at that time, since the silent auction ends at 8...

Queen Arya

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just a thought; "Ghost Stories Around the Fire (Contest) (Saturday - 6/21 - 7:30PM Eastern)" will likely have low attendance at that time, since the silent auction ends at 8...
The thought had occurred to us, But there are many new collectors an non collectors not able to afford those items

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Note:

We have discussed the time frames and we changed a few dates and times to accommodate the many west-coast and Asian-shard players.

Here are the new dates and times (OP is updated):

Rise of the Zombie Guardians (Thursday - 6/19 -Midnight Eastern)
Ghost Stories Around the Fire (Contest) (Saturday - 6/21 - 8:30PM Eastern)

Opening Ceremony (Friday - 6/20 - 6PM Eastern)
Live Auction (Friday - 6/20 - 8PM Eastern)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Opening Ceremony in about an hour.

Rares Festival Live Auction tonight at 8PM eastern!