• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Ultima Online's 16th Anniversary Party - PRIZES!!

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ultima Online’s 16th Anniversary Party Invitation
Date: September 21st, 2013
12:45 till 5:00 pm CST
Hedge Maze Scavenger Hunt

1st Place – Kings Collection
2nd Place – Raised Garden Beds
3rd Place – Undertakers Staff

Fool Hardy – Pre enter via email to [email protected] no later than September 20th.

1st Place – Unique Dye – Blackrock Hue – Tokuno Style
2nd Place – Forged Metal Tool
3rd Place – 15th Anniversary Robe

Cultural Center Design Contest – Deadline extended to 5am CST September 20th

Winner will have their design built on the shard of their choice with your name as the designer.

Story Contest – Deadline extended to 5am CST September 20th

1st Place – Mesanna’s Wig
2nd Place – Mesanna’s Bustier
3rd Place – Mesanna’s Whip

Trivia Contest – The Grand Prize to be announced at the Party!

Ultima Online 16th Anniversary Party Invitation

Please read the original post and send me your entries to [email protected]

If you don’t enter, you can’t win! See you at the party!

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trivia Contest – The Grand Prize to be announced at the Party!

You seriously want to sign up for this contest..... I'm just sayin......

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
That robe is waaaaay better than the forged metal tool, and in my opinion way better than a pigment (no matter how unique). Guess I'm shooting for third! Also... shouldn't it be a 16th Anniversary Robe? :p

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So we are all shooting for third place... lol. I dont understand why the robe is 3rd. :confused2:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3rd place is the robe that sells for 800 mil and 2nd place is a tool that sells for 40 mil. They should switch those around.
*sarcasm mode: on*

When the robes came out, all those "Rares-Collectors and -Experts" in the other Sub-Forum argued it would be worth nothing. A couple of weeks after their release they said: "Soo many of them are around, they are not even to be considered as rare." Interestingly, they complained about the way of distribution. :D Guess, many of them didn´t get one and hoped to persuade the lucky ones to sell for nothing...

Lovely Rare-Hunters offered 50 or 100 mils and said things like: "you can be happy, if you get this amount of gold in a year or more"... "What do you want for this crap, it isn´t worth more." And so on. Everybody laughed at me when I said that they are worth much more - not to forget the lovely design and the immaterial worth of them. I would never sell mine, as it has an immaterial value for me - worth more than every piece of gold in this game.

And where are we now? 800 millions 12 months later?

:thumbsup:

WISE people did not sell and kept them (for whatever reason). Happy, that I was wise :p

*sarcasm mode: off*

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
All I know is I hope my story gets third place so I can tease flutter for all eternity with Mesanna's whip =D

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sarcasm mode: on*

When the robes came out, all those "Rares-Collectors and -Experts" in the other Sub-Forum argued it would be worth nothing. A couple of weeks after their release they said: "Soo many of them are around, they are not even to be considered as rare." Interestingly, they complained about the way of distribution. :D Guess, many of them didn´t get one and hoped to persuade the lucky ones to sell for nothing...
Yeah I was getting told before the same thing. They won't be worth a penny etc etc. Here is my thread: http://stratics.com/community/threads/value-of-a-15th-anniversary-commemorative-robe.285704/

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, I participated in this thread. So many trash-talkers around :p

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish Misk's sword was one of the prizes!!