• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

16th Anniversary Rare Colored Horses... Anyone have a color other then what is in picture here?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Only one I didn't get was the gold. Rare maybe?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
All the ones I have come across...

horses and plants.png

*edit* bah, overlook the plants. my bad

Last edited:

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All shards checked and only the colours already shown!

Could be a rare one out there but my luck with these gifts things has always sucked lol

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So more importantly for whoever already popped their horse..how many Hp do they have?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So more importantly for whoever already popped their horse..how many Hp do they have?
Higher str/hp than normal horses. It's damage is split between all damage types evenly. Can't rez w/o vet and animal lore.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Higher str/hp than normal horses. 20 in all resists. Can't rez w/o vet and animal lore.
Not to be super annoying but how is HP in comparison to faction steeds..I'd check myself but I'm not home. So as always I come to this lovely community for input.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to be super annoying but how is HP in comparison to faction steeds..I'd check myself but I'm not home. So as always I come to this lovely community for input.
Not annoying at all, I wondered the same. It is less than half. Also meant to say its damage type was 20 in all damages, not its resistances.

Here is a screen shot comparing a faction horse to an anniversary horse.

Last edited:

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a nice orange horse on Siege.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For pvp purposes, swamp dragon is still better with its 180 hp and mid 30s resists range

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got all colors from pic,nnothing rare

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There seems to be 2 shades of the black horse after you redeem it, a grey color and a dark black/blue. Do any of the other colors do this?

Last edited:

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Is this deed for the blue one or is this a rare color? Don't have a house on the shard I got this on (atlantic) so I can't see.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There seems to be 2 shades of the black horse after you redeem it, a grey color and a dark black/blue. Do any of the other colors do this?
Every color got 2 different shades, as when u spawn a horse it will randomly spawn a brown or a white one. Therefore every hue will have different shades, coz of the hue overlay, one darker and one lighter. :)

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So this is an alternative for a horse ethy?

Jasmynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Does someone have a picture of the blue horse in statuette form and/or possibly in regular horse form? Just interested in seeing what shade of blue it is.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No cannot be transferred. Once you use them they instabond and if you release they go poof.
Not true, you can transfer them.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So the color in your pack is not the same as the color they spawn as?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
SOMEONE TURN ON TRANSFERS SO I CAN GET MY WHITE VENUS FLYTRAP HOME
*twitches*
Collecting Mesanna cards! Please contact me!

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
SOMEONE TURN ON TRANSFERS SO I CAN GET MY WHITE VENUS FLYTRAP HOME
*twitches*
Collecting Mesanna cards! Please contact me!
Good grief Flutter calm yourself!

My crafter on Origin got a card from The Dark Lady...was quite surprised...best one though is the one from Gryphon to Larisa...that one's a keeper but Tinkerbell's card is yours if you want it..you just have to come get it :)

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha i had one i traded with damia i think, so she /he was lucky : it was from mesanna to mesanna card
;)

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Good grief Flutter calm yourself!

My crafter on Origin got a card from The Dark Lady...was quite surprised...best one though is the one from Gryphon to Larisa...that one's a keeper but Tinkerbell's card is yours if you want it..you just have to come get it :)
*spaz*
I am trying...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See these are the kind of things a lot of people want..non game breaking rewards that are well thought out..now in a year or so add the horses permanently into clean-up rewards for 150k with a rare 1:1500 glacial blue 1:3000 blaze ones..simple and sought after

Oh and give those the "trick" command :)