• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Show me your Uber Sampire Suits !!

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question: is it theoretically possible to get 100DI on the suit AND 45 HCI?
Or only with shame jewelry? I have seen clean 20 DCI pieces but 20 HCI?

DI: 50 from jewels, 20 from trinket, 10 from tinker legs, 20 from 2 heartwood enhanced pieces = 100DI on suit

HCI: 2 pieces of heartwood enhanced + 30 from jewels leaves me with 40HCI.

So, am I forgetting anything HCI related?

Shame jewels, the only option?

No shields of course.... (but I am starting to think about it with all the DI and HCI/DCI on them :) )

Thanks...

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question: is it theoretically possible to get 100DI on the suit AND 45 HCI?
Or only with shame jewelry? I have seen clean 20 DCI pieces but 20 HCI?

DI: 50 from jewels, 20 from trinket, 10 from tinker legs, 20 from 2 heartwood enhanced pieces = 100DI on suit

HCI: 2 pieces of heartwood enhanced + 30 from jewels leaves me with 40HCI.

So, am I forgetting anything HCI related?

Shame jewels, the only option?

No shields of course.... (but I am starting to think about it with all the DI and HCI/DCI on them :) )

Thanks...
HCI- Orc Helm (+30) + Conjurer's Trinket (+10) + 1 Heartwood Piece (+5)
DI- Storm Grips (+25) + Conjurer's Trinket (+20) + 3 Heartwood Pieces (+30)

That's 45 HCI and 75 DI without any jewelry.

And yes, you forgot the trinket has +10 HCI.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It doesn't hurt but I would not count on hp regen unless your a ninja.

Skyline Napa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to dump a bunch of resources into making a really nice Sampire suit. After looking through posts just had a few questions before go for the 6 mod woodland armor.

#1- Does anyone use Basilisk Hide Breastplate? I have seen 2 posts where people have used it, and none are recent. The plan was to use that as well as Mace and shields and build around that. All the elite suits I see dont seem to have it.

#2- Is there any reforging armor that can be made that would be better than the woodland armor? (my knowledge on reforging is limited)

Appreciate any help and i have looked through hours of posts so if this info has already been posted and I missed it I apologize.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Here is my opinion: I think I would make reforged woodland armor with 5 HCI. Then enhance with Heartwood until you got 2 different suit pieces with 10 HCI. Then I personally would use either imbued Heartwood pieces or Leather pieces to fill out the rest of the suit with the Mace and Shield Glasses. Still nothing beats those glasses. The supporting arties and jewels are pretty standard. Take a look at the suits in this thread and at Lynks Latest Sampire thread. The first post there has pictures.

Skyline Napa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is my opinion: I think I would make reforged woodland armor with 5 HCI. Then enhance with Heartwood until you got 2 different suit pieces with 10 HCI. Then I personally would use either imbued Heartwood pieces or Leather pieces to fill out the rest of the suit with the Mace and Shield Glasses. Still nothing beats those glasses. The supporting arties and jewels are pretty standard. Take a look at the suits in this thread and at Lynks Latest Sampire thread. The first post there has pictures.
Thanks for input i think that is the way i am going to go!

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still not sold on reforging.... especially for a suit like this---- I need to find some time to get on test to see how it would shake out. Buy like 4 forged metal of artifacts and copy them over onto test.

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well decided to try and make a workable suit. Any suggestions would be appreciated:

70 70 56 70 75
stam: 181
hp:136
mana:62
lmc:42
DI:60 (40 on weaps to make 100)
HLD:40 (weapon)
HCI:41
DCI:41

Will 41 in hci/dci get me killed?

This suit also includes the 4 pieces from the bestial set. I'm intrigued on the new changes to it, and have noticed that curse weapon doesn't seem to be effected by the healing restrictions.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well decided to try and make a workable suit. Any suggestions would be appreciated:

70 70 56 70 75
stam: 181
hp:136
mana:62
lmc:42
DI:60 (40 on weaps to make 100)
HLD:40 (weapon)
HCI:41
DCI:41

Will 41 in hci/dci get me killed?

This suit also includes the 4 pieces from the bestial set. I'm intrigued on the new changes to it, and have noticed that curse weapon doesn't seem to be effected by the healing restrictions.
You will probably be fine with the hci and dci. the low cold might get ya killed by certain high end monsters\bosses

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You will probably be fine with the hci and dci. the low cold might get ya killed by certain high end monsters\bosses

Yeah I had physical at 70 countering the loss by protection (real is 85). I might just not use protection and boost cold to 70

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I like using protection as well, but under the circumstances I would ditch it to get all 70s at a minimum. I think you'll be ok with your DCI/HCI.

Please let us know how that bestial suit works for your sampire. I've been wanting to try it, but I've never had time to try it.

A

archite666

Hey link,

Are you running a longsword build?

I'm trying to build one now but I am at a loss for how to get 55 ssi. I have rangers cloak and tinker legs but there are no 5 ssi bracelets that will let you get the correct mods that i'm aware of.

I'll post my spreadsheet later.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You can get up to 10 SSI on a ring and bracelet now in Shame. Of course drops are random, but it is possible. Also, if you are willing to use a shield you can get 5 or 10 SSI on that too.

Do note, you can swing a longsword at max speed with 35 SSI and 180+ stamina. Only the Hammer Pick would provide more melee AI damage and would require 55 SSI at 180+ stamina.

A

archite666

I'm aware of all that obsidian but thank you for your reply. The 5 ssi bracelets dont allow me to have 15 hci, 15 dci, 25 dmg, 5 ssi, 25 ep. So heres the basic rundown of my suit.

Mace and shield
Tinker legs
Rangers cloak
Crimson
Mana phase with di, dci, HPR, lmc
Turquoise ring with +15 parry, 15 hci, 15 dci, 25 ep, 5 ssi
The braclet would be the same except parry would be 25 DI
Conjurer garb
4 pieces of uber woodland armor with 8 lmc, 8 mana increase, 8 stamina, and as much hpi as resists will allow.

The end result would be
all 70s
39 lmc
100 di (30 from wep)
55 ssi (30 from wep)
45 hci
45 dci
50 ep

The problem iv run into is that I can't find a clean 5 ssi braclet, do they exist?

Ganesh89

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they do :) UEV are your friends :) but so far I came only across some nice rings with 10ssi :) you might want to consider switching to a shield and moving some of your mods to it, be it ssi dmg ore dci.....
looking at your suit seems money is not such a problem for you...then i would either upgrade your orb to a conjurer's trinket or slither :)

A

archite666

UEV?

Shield is no bueno. I don't want the penalty to parry nor do I want to ruin my 50 EP.

While not using a shield, I determined that tali is the best way to max my stats but if you have another way, using a faction primer of arms or slither, id love to hear it.

Remember you take extra damage from reponds while wearing the conjurer's.

A

archite666

Anyone out there with longsword builds wanna post their suit? I'm trying to make my own and I'm curious if i'm doing it right.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am building a 4th suit around the Valkyrie breastplate. I'll be posting that one soon.

Althalus -VKR-

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some great tips and ideas from this thread here, has anyone considered or even created a Sampire Luck suit ?

I know it would be harder to fit everything in that you need in the suit, but would it be worth it making one, say for shame?

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's really not that much harder, I started up one, then took a break from UO. I need to finish it up and get it posted.

With reforging, I might try and use reforging for it.

But, the basis of it was going to be normal wood armor enhanced with Oak.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I crafted a luck suit for my dexter. The bad thing you can't select "Vicious/of Slaughter" on an Ash runic and an Oak runic is not enough to get 150 luck. So I just imbued 100 luck on hci items (need 2 hci items to get 45 hci).

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

45 HCI
45 DCI
100 DI (20 on wep, I could use my alternate brace with 20 DCI and a Primer on Arms talisman to have 100 DI on the suit but then I would lose 10 HPI.)
5 SSI
40 LMC
25 HPI
50 EP

70/95/70/75/75

Non-faction - I know the 6 Energy on ring looks sloppy, but it was either do that or use the boots with Energy resist - and I hate boots. Besides I had nothing better to use in that slot ;)

LlamaOnDrugs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My newly crafted suit gives me

72/69/76/70/71 in Vampiric Embrace with Magic Reflection

DCI 45
HCI 45
Hit Points 136
Stamina 171
Mana 38
Damage Increase 51

and the big one ...

Luck 2060 without statue or honour :). Guess its purpose!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My newly crafted suit gives me

72/69/76/70/71 in Vampiric Embrace with Magic Reflection

DCI 45
HCI 45
Hit Points 136
Stamina 171
Mana 38
Damage Increase 51

and the big one ...

Luck 2060 without statue or honour :). Guess its purpose!
Wow, please post pictures of your suit! I would love to see it!!!!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats a sweet suite, with perfection you'd be over max honor [ i think its like 2981]

Please post pic

Thunderz

LlamaOnDrugs

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've since decided to drop the 190 luck from weapon and use HLD weapons. Overall it's a luck improvement!

E

Elandir

Thought I would join in and throw my suit up. My brother in law made it for me and it's my first suit. The Tangle is his along with the sash. He wants them back once I get enough to get my own. Overall I guess it isn't bad with what everyone has listed here.

Mod totals on the suit
Hit Point Increase: 5
Stamina Increase: 48
Mana Increase: 48
Lower Mana Cost: 41%
Hit Chance Increase: 47%
Defense Chance Increase: 43%
Mana Regeneration: 6
Enhance Potions: 40%
Damage Increase: 94 (59 on suit + 35 on weapons)
Resist: All 70s

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thought I would join in and throw my suit up. My brother in law made it for me and it's my first suit. The Tangle is his along with the sash. He wants them back once I get enough to get my own. Overall I guess it isn't bad with what everyone has listed here.

Mod totals on the suit
Hit Point Increase: 5
Stamina Increase: 48
Mana Increase: 48
Lower Mana Cost: 41%
Hit Chance Increase: 47%
Defense Chance Increase: 43%
Mana Regeneration: 6
Enhance Potions: 40%
Damage Increase: 94 (59 on suit + 35 on weapons)
Resist: All 70s

I would have gone with 15 extra HP over 3 MR on the sleves gorget and legs. Also take the hci down by 1 on each piece of jewelry and the dci up buy one to have both 45/45. same with ep to get di to 100. Id also change your stats to increase your str and lower your int, i get by fine with 70 mana and HML on wepon.

Thunderz

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I've finally crafted a sampire suit for myself.

160 STR, 150 DEX, 150 HP, 192 Stam, 101 Mana, 50 EP, 40 LMC
96 HML, 50 HSL, 50 HLA, 30 HLD, 100 DI, 35 SSI, 45 HCI, 45 DCI, 56-59 damage (longsword, 100 tactics/anatomy)

Edited: 150 DEX

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Yes.
130 STR, 120 DEX, 40 INT without potions. STR/DEX slightly overcapped for the case of curse.
I think I could add 10 more DEX. With 96 HML I needn't so much Mana while some monsters (like para balron) curse me down to 174 stamina. If I add 10 DEX I will have 140 HP, 182 Stam, 91 Mana without potions (and needn't to use potions vs weak monsters).

Edited: 120 DEX

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I'm trying to recall how I've got 130 DEX and I can't do... It seems I have 120 DEX without potions and 150 DEX with potions (and "overcapped" really means I could have 10 less stamina - 182).

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I realized what you were doing with the over cap thing. I was pretty sure that was with pots, but given reforging and the new loot tables----

I've been toying around with a legendary artifact suit that has some insane numbers on it. Granted- it's all cursed/cannot be repaired/brittle, but still.... I might use it for a few things...

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I have collec
I've been toying around with a legendary artifact suit that has some insane numbers on it. Granted- it's all cursed/cannot be repaired/brittle, but still.... I might use it for a few things...
I have collected a casting training suit. Almost all items are 4 MR + 10 LMC + 25 LRC + 10 MI + 5 INT.

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fey Leggins = 20% DCI und 6 HPI
Gladiator Collar = 10 HPI/10 HCI

(Finishing the 25 HPI white Crimson /1 Over)

4 Pats imbued

8 MI
8 SI
8 LMC
20% LRC

= 430 Points hope enough to finish the Resies white only 70 over

Resie Booster

Infinity Quiver 10 Fire Resie /5 HCI
Ari Robe 10 Physical Resie

Jewesl (imbued)

1.) 15 HCI, 15 DCI, 25% DI, 15 Chialry + 4% LRC
2.) 8 Lower Mana Coast, 12 DCI, 15 HCI, 15 Chivalry 6 LRC

+ Sash Replica = 100% LRC

Somebody have another Idea for an 100% LRC Protection Version für Human thats finished the 45 HCI/45 DCI White out Shield and have 84 Physiical and 95 Fire WHITE 40% LMC ??
Thinking it only works if i drop MI from 8 to 5 to finishing the Fire Resie in 2x Imbues and have 1x for Poison Resie and Cold and thats gives only +20 MI to 45 (260 cap white 25 Int) and 53 white Sash and Boots ........

Last edited:

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was going to post my new Post-Pub 81.0 suit in a new thread, but when you can use a years old thread...you do it!

New suit is plate/chain mix for human. The usual artifacts make up the rest of the suit:
M&S, Trinket, Quiver of Infinity, Shroud of the Condemned, Corgul's Sash, and Crimmy

I may have over-done it with MR (8), and I have no EP (I still don't use potions like I should). Everything else seems up to snuff though.

70/95/70/70/70 resists
45 HCI/DCI (35 HCI against repond when trinket is switched to primer)
60 DI (w/ remaining 40 from weapon)
8 MR
45 LMC (40 from mods + 5 from metal armor)
30 HLD
5 SSI

As you can see, I haven't taken it off the lot yet, and I need to finish my donations to get dyes.

I will be working on the ABC Archer suit next, but it will take time and be very similar. Replaces plate/chain with studded, and some Fire Resist with SR. Otherwise it's the same.

Last edited:

kRUXCg7

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your picture and explanations, Padre Dante. What I don't understand is how you got 30 SSI in your picture. Did you take the picture at a later time when you had your weapon equipped?

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soon I'll post mine as soon as it's finished to give you guys another example of sampire suit for human in plate :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has the 40 LMC cap been raised?
Armor Inherent Lower Mana Cost

Each piece of non medable armor will provide lower mana cost with the exception of woodland armor. Each piece of armor up to five pieces will provide a percentage which is not subject to the lower mana cost cap of 40. The armor pieces which provide the most lower mana cost will take priority.

1. Platemail, ringmail, chainmail, and dragon armor provides 1% of lower mana cost per piece.

2. Studded leather, hide armor, stone armor and bone armor provides 3% of lower mana cost per piece.

http://www.uo.com/article/Publish-81-Patch-Notes

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Armor Inherent Lower Mana Cost

Each piece of non medable armor will provide lower mana cost with the exception of woodland armor. Each piece of armor up to five pieces will provide a percentage which is not subject to the lower mana cost cap of 40. The armor pieces which provide the most lower mana cost will take priority.

1. Platemail, ringmail, chainmail, and dragon armor provides 1% of lower mana cost per piece.

2. Studded leather, hide armor, stone armor and bone armor provides 3% of lower mana cost per piece.

http://www.uo.com/article/Publish-81-Patch-Notes
Ah ha! Thanks, I forgot the 'Each piece of armor up to five pieces will provide a percentage which is not subject to the lower mana cost cap of 40' part :)

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your picture and explanations, Padre Dante. What I don't understand is how you got 30 SSI in your picture. Did you take the picture at a later time when you had your weapon equipped?
Exactly. I took a separate screen shot with all arties equipped and a double axe with 25% SSI for the expanded health bar info. I was trying to show the 100% DI but wasn't thinking about the SSI at the time...