• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake Pictures "Smile"

L

Lord Ed McManus

Well this is basically why I don't play UO much!

Got married, drinking a lot, and eating a lot, and fornicating a lot on my honeymoon and since then!

If there was pking like 98 I'd be back in a second and if EA puts that old rules server...

Attachments

M

Mr Moosestache

If they put that old rules server in, I'll be right there at your side. I'll even bring back the old tailor PK.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If they put that old rules server in, I'll be right there at your side. I'll even bring back the old tailor PK.
lac I hate you and your tailor pk.....though the jester suits we all had was an amazing thing to see...

R

Ransom_of_BiC

I cannot believe Ed rose from the grave to post here. Awesomeness.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bad cellphone camera picture in a hotel room, go!

World Steam Expo 2011.

T

thepiper

It's good to see some familiar faces out there still roaming Chessy.....when it isn't crashed...lol. My wife and I were known under many names, mainly for me was Lord GotMilk and her main was Dove Falconhand. Was just snooping about to see if we still knew anyone that played.

Padre Dante

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what guild?
I tend to be a more solo player, generally. But the two characters I listed were a part of the Aryslan resurrection a few years ago (that has since re-died, aside from a couple of us). Lately, though, I find myself in the company of quirky island goblins, a man who spells his name with all capital letters, a pirate hunter out of Magincia, a mushroom loving scribe, and, on occasion, a quite chatty fisherman of old. (a.k.a. Pax Alliance)

For what it's worth, my crafter (Padre Dante) is technically in a guild who's heyday has long since past, called DIG (Dinero in the Ground). Was led by a not-unlike-Winfield-character named Shadolyte (and also a not-unlike-Ashlynn-character named Zelly) years ago.

OccupyEA

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I tend to be a more solo player, generally. But the two characters I listed were a part of the Aryslan resurrection a few years ago (that has since re-died, aside from a couple of us). Lately, though, I find myself in the company of quirky island goblins, a man who spells his name with all capital letters, a pirate hunter out of Magincia, a mushroom loving scribe, and, on occasion, a quite chatty fisherman of old. (a.k.a. Pax Alliance)

For what it's worth, my crafter (Padre Dante) is technically in a guild who's heyday has long since past, called DIG (Dinero in the Ground). Was led by a not-unlike-Winfield-character named Shadolyte (and also a not-unlike-Ashlynn-character named Zelly) years ago.
Geez I remember you guys from DIG, don't remember who but one of your guys helped me out years ago!!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
By popular demand:

A slightly washed out picture of me with one of my cats. (You didn't think the crazy cat lady thing was an act, did you?)

(And no I'm not flipping off the camera or the cat. That's my index finger...)

Last edited:

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I thought you were pointing at Vic...
He's the one counting your auction money--he's quite an extraordinary mathematician for a cat. I'm really wasting him in the auction.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Bah. My favorite picture of Vic:

This is a man who lets sick kittens sleep on his face. :heart:

(I swear Vic is not a black cat! That's not even the same cat.)

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's good to see that there are no kittens growing from your chin, we must do more to help people that suffer from kittenchinitis!

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's hardly any hair there, let alone a kitten. I suffer from babyface. That's about a month and a half of unfettered growth on my chin.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this is basically why I don't play UO much!

Got married, drinking a lot, and eating a lot, and fornicating a lot on my honeymoon and since then!

If there was pking like 98 I'd be back in a second and if EA puts that old rules server...
I still regret not coming over to say hi back in 2007 in Bethesda at the Town Hall, that 5 hour drive in the rain had wiped me out, but was a poor excuse.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What norry really wanted to say was.... Riyana your sexay, he pm'ed me saying those exact words but he is a shy wallflower, I think your gunna have to make the first move. Just say something about how cool his rates are and smile.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think Dodger has a crush on Riyana ;) *crawls back up onto the wall to hide*