• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Giving it a go ... again!

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't played Siege since around 2004, but I do play production shards off and on as my schedule permits. Each time I start back up I say I'm going to play Siege again, but all my stuff is on LS and it makes doing things so much easier.

Well, after seeing some of the latest "come to Siege" posts I've decided easier is also getting boring, so time to give it a go. I have been logging in to collect all the holiday and anniversary rewards whenever my account was active, and so my bank box is full.

Do any of those items hold any value here? Not a complete list but I know I have various holiday candies/cards/boxes, Xmas decorations, Mondain statues, even those "thanks for playing" roses from way back when.

I am making a full list but won't bother posting if the general opinion, which I think I get the vibe from forum posts, is those items not being useful in combat are not really sought after.

Thanks in advance for any help and maybe see some of you around, even if I'm looking up from the cool dirt floor :)

- Wort of Britain (Siege)

Hattori Hanzo

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. I can't answer your question as well as others may. I will say it did not take long to amass a little wealth here following my return in the fall. I am glad to get together and share ideas.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would purchase holiday boxes from ya. just have to see what ya have.

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll put a list together in a new post just to see if there is any interest. Thanks for the replies.

Now I have to decide what my template will be, current skills are a mess of resource gathering and archery. I was reading through the UOHall post and it seems crafters are not in high demand? Not so much that the need isn't there but more that other people have it covered pretty well already? If that is so I'll work on a PvE template and finish out a ABC Archer. But if I got the wrong idea I would work back up gather and craft skills (hints as to which craft skills are in demand would be welcome).

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll put a list together in a new post just to see if there is any interest. Thanks for the replies.

Now I have to decide what my template will be, current skills are a mess of resource gathering and archery. I was reading through the UOHall post and it seems crafters are not in high demand? Not so much that the need isn't there but more that other people have it covered pretty well already? If that is so I'll work on a PvE template and finish out a ABC Archer. But if I got the wrong idea I would work back up gather and craft skills (hints as to which craft skills are in demand would be welcome).
dont conform to what you read. hehe. make a temp that you can play and have fun. you sound like a PvE archer is what you wanted to make. id go with that. if you prefer to make a crafter...go for. just do what is gonna make you happy! if you have the 2 accounts you can always do both and get the best of both worlds

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
resource gatherers are indeed in high demand . it is true that there are already a bunch of crafters, but what we need are the ingredients to do so, especially the abyss resource drops. you can get good money for those, but really play what you like. you can always get soulstones and do both. ;)

i personally have all the crafting skills on soulstones, but i dont mind the competition. i really just have them to be sure i can service my own equipment and help others with basic goods. an honest crafter can still make a descent living here. with no insurance, people always need new stuff.

some of us still like the old rares even if you cant fight with them . id be happy to purchase some myself . it lines my hallways and helps give a new guy a start ? a win win in my book .

welcome to siege . feel free to pm me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Welcome back
Just go to New Magincia and take a look at the Bazaar vendors, that will tell you, what our crafters need. Almost everything needed for imbuing is in demand.
I too may want to buy your holiday boxes :)

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome - if you have any bells, please let me know! Just don't trash anything for points, the items are more valuable.

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, here is the list if items I decided to part with (darn pack rat instinct kicked in). No idea if anything has value so accepting offers. TY

Heart Shaped Box
Pile of Snow
Tall Gift Box
Valentines Day 2012 Card
Throbbing Heart
Fireworks Wand 100 Charge
Fireworks Wand 500 Charge
Anniversary Muffin (x3)
Statue of Mondain
Pink Basket
9th Anniversary Coin
Dark Chocolate
Light of the Winter Solstice
Crystal Begger Statue
Cupid Statue
Cupids Arrow 2012

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, here is the list if items I decided to part with (darn pack rat instinct kicked in). No idea if anything has value so accepting offers. TY

Heart Shaped Box 400 cleanup points
Pile of Snow 100 "
Tall Gift Box 400 "
Valentines Day 2012 Card 900 " (probably , some are different)
Throbbing Heart 400 "
Fireworks Wand 100 Charge useless (i have 20)
Fireworks Wand 500 Charge probably useless , only a few blessed ones are worth any points
Anniversary Muffin (x3) no clean up value . might be slightly amusing to watch it blow up
Statue of Mondain 12500 clean up points. collector may want but mondain was common (its not white is it?)
Pink Basket no listing but these came with valentines bears , prob useless . bear worth 100 points
9th Anniversary Coin 1250 cleanup points
Dark Chocolate if its not blessed its craftable (useless) blessed were 08 valentines but still no listing
Light of the Winter Solstice 5000 points . hoffs is collecting them what is the name on it ?
Crystal Begger Statue 2500 points
Cupid Statue no points listing but came in 2012 valentines box
Cupids Arrow 2012 same
so far those i have listings for come up to 23450 points you can get one point for 10 gold donated , but street value is typically half that. puts you roughly 117250 value . if you try appraising the ones i dont have listings for this may go up a bit . left click a trash barrel to get appraisal cursor , target item in question.
im using the uoguide chart here :http://www.uoguide.com/Clean_Up_Britannia_(2011)

get me the name on that candle and any values i didnt have listed .

also i have heard a couple people want those statues so someone may outbid me on that , but mondain was really common so its likely cleanup fodder anyway.

get back to me with that name and numbers and ill give ya street value on them or turn them in yourself and get something for yourself from the list . that link i gave you has the rewards available on a second chart. but please hold of on trashing that candle till we know if hoffs will pay thru the nose for it =) id also hold off on that statue a little and see if anyone wants it . ask in general chat maybe. (i d trash it for points myself)

ps : ill make that full value just 'cause you're new =)

Last edited: