• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rollback Assistance

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greeting Fellow Atlantians!

Now that we have reverted to 2 weeks ago, I am sure many are feeling the pain of things lost to them.

I can't replace your rares, retrain your tamer, nor replace your kajillion gold.
But I can help you place/buy a house, supply items to imbue new armor, or give/or buy a vet reward lost.

Atlantic has one of the greatest communitys in game...lets show them how we roll.

Let us know what you need, and see if it can be regained. It may not be exactly what you lost. But we can try.

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Hello Atlantic brothers and sisters, hello Lady Rachel!

I want to step out for Pacific here and i am very proud to let you know we orgaized a collection last night here and the result is, we are able to donate

100.000.000 Gold + 1x Transfer Token + alot of Gifts on several characters we hold on Atantic for x-shard tradings

We would love to see Lady Rachel take the Gold to be able to buy items and so on or use it for houses and stuff for the ones in Need.

Lady Rachel, please contact me for a date of Transfer that i will do on myself - i live in CET time so we Need to figure something out ;)

We hope we are able to help out some poor souls over there at Atlantic to be happy soon again with this donation!

UO4ever!

Edit: We are NOT finished yet with the collection! So we might get more!

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rachel, I don't keep much, but if you need anything pm me. I did not lose a ton, only time, a half dozen 120 scrolls and my exodus scroll, all easily replaceable. At least this is what I know of at this point.

I do have some gold stockpiled, a few gold harpsichords, and other items of value. Just give me a shout and let me know of your needs and I will put some feelers out if I can't provide it. I will however commit 10mil gold to start to add to the sum from pacific.

Hold off for a little bit to see what's up Mesannas magical sleeve, we had a revert of the shard, but transfers and vet rewards have to be noted elsewhere, and may be fixable. Time will show us the full extent of the losses and allow you to focus on where the need truly lies.

Keep up the Light,
Lew

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
For your information, i will keep the Gold and Items together on Pacific and will deliver to Atlantic as soon there is a notice out everything is OK now on Atlantic - otherwise it might be horrible to collect the donations, transfer them, just to get hit by maybe another revert and we losing the first aid stuff too ;)

The stuff WILL BE going to Atlantic to the ones in need 100% - dont get me wrong - we just want to make sure it wont get lost!

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much Devil & Lew!
I have seen peeps in General Chat helping others, and there are houses being sold. If you want to wait a bit and see what shakes out in the next few days, that's fine. But if anyone needs a house to replace a lost one give us a shout. Either in this thread or PM me..if you can't catch me wandering about Sosaria.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you for this, Lady Rachel. You are a wonderful person and able to bring out the best in this community.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly Rachael I have seen the gen chat and realized that some are profiting on others pain. Seeing a large plot open and placing in order to make a profit on someone's loss. It's sad really, but par for the course i guess, it takes all types to spin a world.

Rya.II

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am Rya (Ravenheart) from Atlantic, like most people I lost a lot. Both Houses gone - I just recently found my two dreamspots and because I had holidays I spend almost every hour in uo the last 2 weeks, especially decorating the 2 houses.
Lot of gold gone, all the deco, my new char and the mythic token gone, a new green soulstone token gone etc...
All my xshard holiday trades are gone, the infested trees, mesanna poinsettia and old holiday stuff people and me were trading.
I traded a davies locker, a seed box, eth horse aswell...gone too.

But thank you so much TRACKER, who happend to place on the spot of my tower again (the old decaying was there again) and handing me over my "old/new" tower!

Unfortunately I dont have that much now...but if someone is in need, especially of a housespot. I do have some free medium/small spots in my runebook!

So if I can be of help in any way, let me know ingame (Rya Ravenheart or just Rya).

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rya, let me know what your in need of in the form of deco and ill craft it for you, just give me a list. I have a spare ethereal horse as well that you can have. As for your vet rewards, if you claimed them in the last two weeks, page a GM with the item you claimed in the description. They should bump it to an upper level, vet rewards are trackable, they should be able to do something.

Anyway, let us know what you need to get you somewhat back on course. The green soulstone is a goner, but I can also pass you a token for a fragment if it helps any.

Oh, I also have a mesanna pant if you desire,

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Greeting Fellow Atlantians!

Now that we have reverted to 2 weeks ago, I am sure many are feeling the pain of things lost to them.

I can't replace your rares, retrain your tamer, nor replace your kajillion gold.
But I can help you place/buy a house, supply items to imbue new armor, or give/or buy a vet reward lost.

Atlantic has one of the greatest communitys in game...lets show them how we roll.

Let us know what you need, and see if it can be regained. It may not be exactly what you lost. But we can try.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is nice to know there is still some good players and a community out there that I remembered from many years ago. Atl just doesn't see like much anymore but a hell hole filled with greed......

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
weees bees small buts wee wants to hep toos. pluse lets us know wots wees kin donate. wees plays on chessy and libe on pitmuck island.

da goblins ob chessy

Rya.II

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
thanks lord lew but unfortunately I didnt claim the vet rewards..I traded them for old holiday gifts etc on various shards and some stuff on siege.
so those are gone...ty for the offer on the fragemnet token I do have a couple of those but was so happy to finally traded for a full one -.-

well its all possible to restore just takes some time but I am so afraif to do anything right now because we all dont know if maybe it will happen again or if some other problems occur. I mean there are still those lag spikes and this other house customization bug.

If someone is willing to sell an ethy horse, maybe a mythic token and full soulstone for a reasonable price, please let me know...I dont want free stuff but fair prices would be highly appreciated, I still have some gold on my vendors so I can spend something to get back on track.

thank you!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ethy horse is yours, free if charge!! Ill be back in an hour, so don't go buying one. Pm me, or icq 15653311 if you icq. See ya soon. Lew

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Rya I am so glad you got your old spot back. That rocks!

Hugs to Tracker!

Whenever you feel ready Rya you just holler and we will bury you in deco..promise..
*grins*

Welcome to Atlantic Rya..sorry about the mess!

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll put up 25 mil on Napa to this cause. If people wish to set up some type of auction I have a few, not many, but a few "rares" that I could also add.

Last edited:

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been bringing things over to Atlantic a little at a time from Baja. Lost my boat rubble and transfer token from the looks of things that might be it. I may of got off somewhat lucky.

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you transferred over and it's not her, contact a GM with the info they ask for, they will find your transfer

T

Tazar

I have been bringing things over to Atlantic a little at a time from Baja. Lost my boat rubble and transfer token from the looks of things that might be it. I may of got off somewhat lucky.
Yep - Characters that transferred are being restored as quickly as they can. Page a GM and get in line. Also - make sure you still have an open character slot on Atlantic to receive the transfer.

Rya.II

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
yes everyone who transfered should page a gm, they are looking into it and having those restored....at least something good!
but unfortunately all others are screwed :(

Thanks Lady Rachel for the wishes :)
but I am afraid of doing anything right now...and still looking for that lovely 18x18 again...
wont give up!

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If anyone see's or hears of anyone selling these items.. .they were lost (traded during the last two weeks) but since revert they are no longer on my account, nor is the gold.

A Vicious Child Of The Living Dead
A Demonic Crisis Statue
Mesanna Mask (pacific color)
Gold Stolen From Trinsic
Ancient Monk Kimono Looted From A Shrine
Farmer Tojo's Slime
Toy Statue Sculpted by Mugu
Cotton Candy
Mortis Danse Macabre Mask
St. Elmos Fire Ball
Bloodstone Tainted Bin
A Blossoming Oath Flower
Pole of Skulls
Red Hot Momma's Slippers

any info please icq me 4800901, I am also trying to find a player from Sakura named " Erkin Kanat " they are the ones I did the trades with on Atlantic!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
i just wanted to post that the delivery of Pacific's Donation has been finished right on and i hope our Atlantic Brothers and sisters in Need will be able to be happy again now ;)

A special thank you to LOTR who won my last auction and made it possible for me to donate this without touching other funds for Pacific ;)

Happy New Year everybody - i am out for at least the next 36 hours hehe