• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event New Magincia Garden Times - updated 11/18

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The New Magincia Gardens are coming along great! If you would like to lock down your plant this weekend, I will be at the Gardens during the following times:

Saturday Oct 27th 3-4pm EDT
Sunday Oct 28th 1-2pm EDT
Monday Oct 29th 5-6 pm EDT

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Saturday November 3rd 1-2pm EDT
Sunday November 4th 1-2pm EDT
Monday November 5th 5-6pm EDT

These are times you will find me in New Magincia but you can always PM me here on the EM forums for an alternate time :)

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you next be able to come back for more plants? I have 4 which are ready for harvesting now. :)

Last edited:

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can harvest them anytime you want.. she just needs to be here, to lock them down

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Four plants? Great! I'll be at New Magincia Sunday (today) and will look for you dbolesny.

Let it be known that I now consider one of my greatest accomplishments on Siege, that I was able to grow my own campion to leave my mark with everyone else....after 3 attempts *grins*

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Four plants? Great! I'll be at New Magincia Sunday (today) and will look for you dbolesny.

Let it be known that I now consider one of my greatest accomplishments on Siege, that I was able to grow my own campion to leave my mark with everyone else....after 3 attempts *grins*
Hehe yes, it is quite an accomplishment.

Last edited:
S

Sugarofsiege

When will you next be on Siege to turn the plants to deco? I am so sorry that I keep missing the times. I have four characters with a total of 10 plants to deco. Thank you for the time you spend doing this.

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I try to pop in daily Sugar but feel free to PM me the times you are usually on and I'll try to hop in for ya!

S

Sugarofsiege

I try to pop in daily Sugar but feel free to PM me the times you are usually on and I'll try to hop in for ya!
Is there a particular time you pop in at? I usually play early morning or about 7 or later central time. Thank you :)

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It really varies daily but typically on the weekend I try to post set times, mid afternoon so both sides of the planet are up and around :)
I'll catch up to ya!

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There is now a Seed Steward at the Reward Hall in Malas if you would like to plant a yellow or red campion without waiting to find me. Simply say "Give Seeds" and a pouch with 1 yellow, 1 red seed will go into your backpack.

Also, if you cannot find me in game at the right time to lock down your plants, you can put them into deco mode and drop them into the red mailbox at the Reward Hall. The plant will retain your date planted/harvested stamp on them and I will check the mailbox throughout the week.

Hope this helps some! The garden looks amazing so far :)

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've been checking the mailboxes at the Reward Hall for plants to lock down. So far its working out great :)
I'll add more seeds to the steward, however I'm not seeing many new plants so not sure where the seeds are being used at the moment :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've been checking the mailboxes at the Reward Hall for plants to lock down. So far its working out great :)
I'll add more seeds to the steward, however I'm not seeing many new plants so not sure where the seeds are being used at the moment :(
The Steward appears to be out of seeds :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some red and yellow campion seeds. I hadn't donated them because I thought there were already enough. I'll set up a steward at the shop until EM Aurora is able to re-stock

Done, keyword = seed but from my steward you just get one seed, red or yellow, pot luck

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have some red and yellow campion seeds. I hadn't donated them because I thought there were already enough. I'll set up a steward at the shop until EM Aurora is able to re-stock

Done, keyword = seed but from my steward you just get one seed, red or yellow, pot luck
Thank you Petra, I accidently ran myself out of both red and yellow by planting my last ones of each and then cross pollinating them and getting orange >.<

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The donations are out of red seeds but we don't need as many red campions as yellow. To date we're about 10 plants shy of a full garden :)

I'll stock the steward today!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The donations are out of red seeds but we don't need as many red campions as yellow. To date we're about 10 plants shy of a full garden :)

I'll stock the steward today!
I dropped a red and yellow one in the Mailbox today

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dropped another red and yellow off in the box yesterday, we should be getting close.

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its looking great Aurora :) Glad to see the design nearly finished