• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Roll Call: who's still active in the alliance?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sort your characters by guild; if character is little-known or rarely played, note why

XMHC:
Lang

THB:
Gamlin
Mylene (elf version)

HH:
Basara

LOST:
Zagato

MHC:
Mylene
Andy
Daystrom
Jones the Spy (Trammel Thief)
Fitzursa (bodrunner)
Indie (bodrunner)
Grimbod (bod runner)
Trick or Treat (beggar for halloween)
Knightslayer (gift runner/filler character)

Unsure which guild (will fix later):
Sivil (unfinished spellweaver)
Gigile
Armbrust
Alan Shezar (fencer in training)
Kakizaki (old, unfinished spawn character originally made for our old guild meant to sneak into Fel for spawns).

C

cotola

I just came back to UO after about 5-6 yrs of not playing. I was the founding GM of B|F. I have not purchased the new xpacks since ML is there a new hang out aside from Luna that all the players are hiding at our is this game really that dead?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I just came back to UO after about 5-6 yrs of not playing. I was the founding GM of B|F. I have not purchased the new xpacks since ML is there a new hang out aside from Luna that all the players are hiding at our is this game really that dead?
Things have dropped off a bit, it's amazing how many people show up out of the wordwork on the nights with EM events that aren't visitors from other shards.

I think it's gotten to where many people have started playing solo or small groups.

I know that Athena and the others have been really busy in RL.

I've been caught up in a few things as well, though just a few days ago me, two guildmates (one of which is another alliance GM), and one of the leaders of a guild we mere allied with before B|F were doing the new Covetous Void Pool together. IF you get in during the morning, yell out on Alliance chat if any of your characters are still in B|F and we can try to get together in-game.

The alliance as a whole really needs a rearranging and possible merger with some of our friendly guilds. For that matter, I need to get the Auction's NPC stuff out of Athena's son's moving crate, so we can set it up to have auctions again.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
just a reminder