• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Let's do something this Saturday.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to hold an event on Saturday around noon or 1pm est.

I am up for suggestions, ideas and fragments of each.

Speak quickly, I will have to write it up by tomorrow. (Tuesday)

Hey there little red riding hood...

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event based on Snow White in honor of the release on Friday of the latest remake of that story.
Even my wife looked at that movie and was disappointed that Kristen Stewart got the title role... so we are waiting for the DVD.

Now, if it had Natalie Portman (Shoe-in for Snow White) in it, Id be there opening day for date night.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even my wife looked at that movie and was disappointed that Kristen Stewart got the title role... so we are waiting for the DVD.
Kristen Stewart couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag... She's horribly bland. I was excited about Snow White until I heard she was in it :(

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Kristen Stewart couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag... She's horribly bland.
Even my wife looked at that movie and was disappointed that Kristen Stewart got the title role...
Definately not the best choice out there. Portman would have been a good choice but if they were determined to get the "young" folks pumped about it, and cash in some on the success of prior works, Emma Watson would have been great. Atleast she can actually act.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definately not the best choice out there. Portman would have been a good choice but if they were determined to get the "young" folks pumped about it, and cash in some on the success of prior works, Emma Watson would have been great. Atleast she can actually act.
Yes, but Natalie Portman is my age... Men get kinda strange looks when Emma Watson is mentioned in polite conversation... LOL

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you are going to do an event based on an upcoming movie, then lets get some Prometheus action going on !!

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Or in keeping with the movie idea, and Tib's Metalmania driven themes... Rock of Ages errr ummmm wait, that has Tom Cruise in it.. never dang mind. More like a horror movie watching him act, can imagine the horor of his singing.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That's the outdated old version. In the 21st centruty version Snow White meets a frog, kisses it and it turns into a Prince. Until, after the marriage, and he becomes a couch potato that lays around and plays UO all the time... err ummm wait... maybe I am thinking about what my wife says... hmmmmmmm *goes off to contemplate*

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had a lot of severe weather this week, so I wasnt able to come up with two events for the week. But, it looks like you guys want a fairy tale... Maybe Ill throw a couple into a hat and see what falls out for next week.

Still should be able to do something saturday around one, it just might be something simple like an RPC day out or something.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Nice idea. A great deal of the folks will surely relay info to Danica tonight and am sure they would all like to spend time with her for moral support, or throw her a possible going away party just on the off chance Exodus reigns supreme in the end :eek:

*whispers - not to mention the minions of Exodus could always catch word of the meeting spot and attempt a snatch and grab on her... no fiction needed - whispers*

Just sayin' :grin:

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*whispers - not to mention the minions of Exodus could always catch word of the meeting spot and attempt a snatch and grab on her... no fiction needed - whispers*

Just sayin' :grin:
*clocks Kylie on the head*

Bad Kylie! Don't give him ideas! ;)