• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) She's gonna murder me... but...

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you didn't tell us how could we get you a gift?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe you didn't tell us how could we get you a gift?
It "technically" isn't her birthday until the 18th, but I wished it a day early so I could absolutely be the first one to do it. She and I went to school together and have been friends for about 20 years so we're pretty silly at this point. *nods sagely*

V

Valek Typhoon

Happy Birthday Girl! [and yes Assia she's gonna kill you!]

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNE!!!

If you add high school + 20 years you get.... Oh never mind...
*Hides behind Assia*

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol

I've learned better than to publicly ask a woman's age. Or weight.

I asked over ICQ instead.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol

I've learned better than to publicly ask a woman's age. Or weight.

I asked over ICQ instead.

I enjoy my husband's philosophy... A man should always remember the day and month but never the year.

L

LynneOfMagincia

Thank you guys very very much. *huggles Assia as she starts to strangle her with her bare hands*

I appreciate the birthday wishes!