• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How about a hint?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime I read this on your profile I think 'When?!!!'

OMG, I SO wish I could see the players faces when they see what I'm looking at right now.. MuuAA HA HA HA!!!

Nimuaq

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be surprised to see a new ruler of Britannia at the end of the latest event cycle, but quite different than expected:

Image5.jpg

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd be surprised to see a new ruler of Britannia at the end of the latest event cycle, but quite different than expected:

View attachment 9012

Ok..... We had an event on GL's where GM's came as those things.... and once again I failed to see them in the EC. I keep wondering when I'm ever going to get to see them in the EC.. I was told that was supposed to be fixed but if it was well..... I wasn't seeing it.

Which by the way Grimm you missed out on... we had Misk, Jeff, Mesanna, and a bunch of other DEV's there... was awesome.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe it was one he didn't possess himself? Next story arc, the discovery of the 9th virtue? :D

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think my sig summons up most UO players' attitude towards that "virtue"....

TheGrimmOmen

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok..... We had an event on GL's where GM's came as those things.... and once again I failed to see them in the EC. I keep wondering when I'm ever going to get to see them in the EC.. I was told that was supposed to be fixed but if it was well..... I wasn't seeing it.

Which by the way Grimm you missed out on... we had Misk, Jeff, Mesanna, and a bunch of other DEV's there... was awesome.

Yea, sorry I missed that - my evenings are generally booked. As for that thing... sigh... I dunno, I actually though we had a horde minion in there for it in the EC - just not the "party" version. I'd SO love to replace that thing with something that wasn't so...

But I've been told that there are some who love that thing, so I'm not sure the odds of replacing it with something else is very good. :)

But I'll look into why nothing even showing up in the EC.

-Grimm

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Grimm. When they use that for a monster at an EM event you can imagine how well that goes over for those of us who use the EC. I can't see them... If it were not for Pinco's UI and having the mobile bars so I can hover over them and a big arrow points down over the spot they are at I would never know where they were even...

And I agree sometimes after seeing screen shots of them I'm somewhat thankful that I don't see a giant horde minion of rainbow color standing about but... um well... sometimes it's important to see it.