• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yes, Martha, NONcursed 7mod NEO jewels do spawn...

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally got a a 7 mod jewel - NOT cursed:)

Arcane Ring of Sorcery:

Int Increase + 8
Mana increase +5
Mana Regen +4
Luck -100 (had to be some blemish on this beauty!)
SDi +18%
FCR +3
LMC +8
LRC +20%

Was thinking of slapping a Bless deed on it, but too many peeps have reported blessed items going POOF! on their corpses...

I don't use FCR3 (run w/Protect on) nor do I PvP, so ring is a tad wasted on me...

Got the ring in Neo Wrong off lizardman critter or maybe an Ogre or Troll on top lvl, on Legends, wearing a 2860 Luck suit, but think the "uncursed was good ole fashioned RL luck:)

Cheers!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that -100 isnt a blemish, it infact HELPED your item be so nice.
when you get that -100 it in turn gives you a max in one of the attributes.
so i guess if your wearing a luck suit with that it would be a blemish, but for anyone else that would be great.

i like how its all in line, no odd ball, off the wall thing in there that is wasted. all nicely set up for a mage, everything you could want.

hell, slide it over to me, ill waste a bless deed on it, hahaha

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so i guess if your wearing a luck suit with that it would be a blemish, but for anyone else that would be great.

i like how its all in line, no odd ball, off the wall thing in there that is wasted. all nicely set up for a mage, everything you could want.

I didn't know that thanks Poo. I am going to use that.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yep mage jewels have spawned since the beginning, dexxer jewels of the same caliber (cursed or uncursed) on the other hand still don't spawn. And by a dexxer jewel of that quality i mean SSI, DCI, HCI, DI, Stat bonuses on the same piece. I've farmed shame and wrong to some degree since the new loot system came out and nothing comes out like that for a dexxer. I have cursed 9-10 mod jewels from before they broke, then "fixed" loot that are insane for a caster.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yep, Mage jewelry = easy to find, Dexxer Jewelry = what is Dexxer Jewelry?

It'd be nice to see something of the same caliber geared towards a dexxer template.

O'Brien

Thought Police
Stratics Veteran
Nice ring! Looks like what I've been farming for and haven't found yet. Which shard? Thought about selling it? :D

Didn't insured items also go *poof*? I don't think it matters if it's blessed or insured...

And protection only caps FC at 0. FCR6 is still beneficial with or without protection.

Finally got a a 7 mod jewel - NOT cursed:)

Arcane Ring of Sorcery:

Int Increase + 8
Mana increase +5
Mana Regen +4
Luck -100 (had to be some blemish on this beauty!)
SDi +18%
FCR +3
LMC +8
LRC +20%

Was thinking of slapping a Bless deed on it, but too many peeps have reported blessed items going POOF! on their corpses...

I don't use FCR3 (run w/Protect on) nor do I PvP, so ring is a tad wasted on me...

Got the ring in Neo Wrong off lizardman critter or maybe an Ogre or Troll on top lvl, on Legends, wearing a 2860 Luck suit, but think the "uncursed was good ole fashioned RL luck:)

Cheers!

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally got a a 7 mod jewel - NOT cursed:) [...] I don't use FCR3 (run w/Protect on) nor do I PvP, so ring is a tad wasted on me... [...] Got the ring [...] wearing a 2860 Luck suit
Good example of how a PvMer will get a PvP item then never use it to PvP, while a PvPer will probably never have a PvMer luck suit in order to get PvP items. If only a PvMer and a PvPer could combine forces.

Actually, I think there's a clip of that somewhere. Do we have the footage? Here we go.

[youtube]WKIgtACGayM[/youtube]

Since the luck buff there should be quite a few bonus rings at even lower luck. I get greater artifacts off earth elementals with a few under 950 luck. 2860 seems impressive, though.

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got a 2nd jewel, a bracelet - same morning ,same place, same suit diff char:

Stealth +15
Mage +15
Tame +15
STR +8
Stame Inc +4
Mana Inc +4
MR3
Luck -100
LMC +8
**SSI +10 **
Pois Resist +15

Cursed of course, but 11 mods if you count neg luck! Mismash of mods unlike my pure mage ring ...