• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Snow Scene Globes with the Same Name, Some give 10000 Clean Up Points, Some Give 0

M

MYUO

This is about the 1st set of snow globes (Britian, Skara, etc.). When the clean up of 2011 first started, they don't give any points. When I checked yesterday, some of them give 10000 points while others give nothing, even if the names on the globes are exactly the same. it seems intially it was a bug for not giving points, then it was fixed but somehow not fixed completely.

B

Bella

This is about the 1st set of snow globes (Britian, Skara, etc.). When the clean up of 2011 first started, they don't give any points. When I checked yesterday, some of them give 10000 points while others give nothing, even if the names on the globes are exactly the same. it seems intially it was a bug for not giving points, then it was fixed but somehow not fixed completely.
I turned in so many of these without issue when 2011 clean up started and I still have quite a few to turn in. I'll check mine and report back the findings.

Update: I only had a few of the original snowglobes to test and found each one to be 10k points. They were: Magincia, Britan and Yew. Sorry I don't have others to check to be of more help.

Bella

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think it's because they were given out for 3 years and the item ID isn't registering right for one of the years they were claimed.