• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
**** im bout to quit this game forget about just quitting factions. I wrote a huge letter to EA and the dev's and they don't even respond to the email. It looks like they are finally trying to abolish pvp once and for all, even though this game was founded with FEL ONLY RULESET. Everyone is talking about quitting factions cuz now no one can even wear their suits. I used to play on ten shards, currently I play on chessy only and thats just because I had enough gold to buy an orny on chessy. Now i log in today, and am rank 7 no longer rank 9, with 80 pts. LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF!! Also 10% of the players in each faction should be rank 10, we are the only com guild on chessy, I have the most points out of my entire crew, so not only are non of us rank 10 but the highest is rank 7. WHO THE HELL IS RANK 10 THEN?. It's been a great game for many years, but if it goes to all non faction, blues hiding in guard zone, straight garbage; I'll be out as well as most of my crew. I know some of you will be like thank god, that 5 man wrecking team wont be there to challenge us haha but this is just ridiculous. It saddens me that such a great game in 97 has slowly pushed out all of the real pvpers and wont stop till the entire population is gone. I guess its time to start WOW :(
hehe Glad I quit about 4 months back for good!

A couple more months and GW2 will be out. If ya pre order it starting the 10th of this month you can play all the beta weekends until it's launch!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW, don't quit obliv. U start more poo than almost anyone around here. I'm a big fan.
HAHA, I am a counter puncher. I dont start nothing, I just react. The kids in this game just can't keep up with my quick wit :)... FYI don't bring an even fight thats not fair to DOTA, bring 8 or 9 and we will bring 5.. k? ok ok im dont talk trashing hahah Glad you are a good sport, sooooo many ppl get soooo angry in this gameee. I guess they never played sports irl

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
HAHA, I am a counter puncher. I dont start nothing, I just react. The kids in this game just can't keep up with my quick wit :)... FYI don't bring an even fight thats not fair to DOTA, bring 8 or 9 and we will bring 5.. k? ok ok im dont talk trashing hahah Glad you are a good sport, sooooo many ppl get soooo angry in this gameee. I guess they never played sports irl
Some of the DOTA crew are really good... I'm not part of that group, though I'm striving to improve. U guys have kick ass teamwork that is almost impossible for us to emulate due to different guys being on every night. I've seen some of our guys fight with that teamwork, but they've been together for years. Sometimes it seems like I'm in the zone and doing the right things... and sometimes it seems that I can't do anything right ever. Maybe beer intake is part of it.

I must say though, I've fought you 5 v 5 before and we had a decent showing before falling. Someone (not me) killed one before me and another guy died and everything went downhill fast. I'm glad chessy was the shard you had money on. The more people in the fel, the better! maybe I should log on more...

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh, by the way, Milk and I were dumping on you (obliv) hard in that fight and couldn't drop u to save our lives. Personally, I'm going to try to drop you during the fights because, well, um, er, uh.... I never have. :dunce:

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea dude, these faction points are screwing everything up.

Keep fpts in the game for rank - but have rank nothing to do with faction armor. Simple fix?
Sometimes there isn't enough people on to kill and farm faction points - at least for me playing in the middle east. But, other players
that are able to play on normal peak hours still are having problems maintaining rank.

WTF?

I think all the guys at EA Mythic are to busy playing SWTOR and managing that game.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
**** im bout to quit this game forget about just quitting factions. I wrote a huge letter to EA and the dev's and they don't even respond to the email. It looks like they are finally trying to abolish pvp once and for all, even though this game was founded with FEL ONLY RULESET. Everyone is talking about quitting factions cuz now no one can even wear their suits. I used to play on ten shards, currently I play on chessy only and thats just because I had enough gold to buy an orny on chessy. Now i log in today, and am rank 7 no longer rank 9, with 80 pts. LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF!! Also 10% of the players in each faction should be rank 10, we are the only com guild on chessy, I have the most points out of my entire crew, so not only are non of us rank 10 but the highest is rank 7. WHO THE HELL IS RANK 10 THEN?. It's been a great game for many years, but if it goes to all non faction, blues hiding in guard zone, straight garbage; I'll be out as well as most of my crew. I know some of you will be like thank god, that 5 man wrecking team wont be there to challenge us haha but this is just ridiculous. It saddens me that such a great game in 97 has slowly pushed out all of the real pvpers and wont stop till the entire population is gone. I guess its time to start WOW :(

nothing like having a few bugged faction chars after the point wipe decide to donate their points to a com holder. suspect you will have a hard time going rank 10.

i agree with you. this was the stupidest thing theve ever done and i hold measanna responsible here. it would have been one thing if they did this along with implementing a new system that made taking the towns have meaning for other than getting faction horses. but in just wiping the points without anything on the other end was total horse dung.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
nothing like having a few bugged faction chars after the point wipe decide to donate their points to a com holder. suspect you will have a hard time going rank 10.

i agree with you. this was the stupidest thing theve ever done and i hold measanna responsible here. it would have been one thing if they did this along with implementing a new system that made taking the towns have meaning for other than getting faction horses. but in just wiping the points without anything on the other end was total horse dung.
and when you're proud of having a whopping 80 points... and u lose one a day... doesn't take long til your 80 is much less than that, especially if you don't play every day or keep charging into fights you know you can't win.

M

Mr Moosestache

Issac, make me a log in for MM Vent. I need to talk to Moose.

Hello everyone!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
One of the biggest fights I've ever seen last night in dsp. Awesome! I thought it was particularly cool that all four factions were legitimately represented.

Later on, I wish Matthew had let me 1 v 1 him, I changed my template and was real excited to be 1v1 a mage. I thought we were doing pretty good, but then u guys 3 v 1 me until my guildies arrived. I'm glad I lived through that though. What happened to my cure pots? I think someone might have shattered me cause ohsnap got himself an easy kill on my non-curing butt.

Good fighting last night, even after the big one when the numbers dropped significantly. What a great time for pvp right now. If only they hadn't completely _____ed up faction points/arties etc.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It dont matter if we are rank ten or not, we dont need one piece of faction armour to compete with anyone in fell. The fact that you would jump up are faction points, Shows the kinda of person you are. But im back fulltime so LD will be more affective then what they have been....

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It dont matter if we are rank ten or not, we dont need one piece of faction armour to compete with anyone in fell. The fact that you would jump up are faction points, Shows the kinda of person you are. But im back fulltime so LD will be more affective then what they have been....
dont accuse me. im just pointing out a possible reason as to why you cannot attain rank 10.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good fights last night, massively outnumbered again.. Maalstrom was up to his old tricks trying to field on the four man team instead of going after the 10+ zerg. I guess our crew scares u when we are in fel. He got his just reward later on. After that we came to yew and stomped MM 4v9 ( everyone died cept for that legendary runner Holy grail, all he did was spam in chat about duels cuz he can't field fight lolz). Solus and blitz talked alot of trash as always after killing one of us, when we came back and they died with that many members, it was complete and utter silence :). I'm curious how blitz thinks he can 5v5 us when 4v9 they lose lolzzzzzzzz. After that we came across maalstrom and ecks. Ecks died and maalstrom ran to faction guards in yew (1v4 i'd do the same thing). However eventually he had a dread tamer with him, midnight, and another dismounter.. so it was 4v4 and they never ever left faction guards, was very embarassing for them. Eventually we tricked them got maaly far enough away from guards and he ate the dirt :), ahhh sweet revenge. Ecks came out 1v4 and tried to fight us, like a true pvper so my hat is off to you sir. U should ditch the scrubs and get with the winning team. As far as mally goes, I can't wait to field u in with the zerg and watch u die, it'll be funny. To everyone else, untIl that trashy zerg called MM die I will obide by, dont flag us and we wont flag you :)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
. After that we came to yew and stomped MM 4v9 ( everyone died cept for that legendary runner Holy grail, all he did was spam in chat about duels cuz he can't field fight lolz).
Lol? The first time yall came to yew, you got wiped. Only ones who survived were you and Pepsi. Then when you came back, Ohsnap died right off the bat.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol? The first time yall came to yew, you got wiped. Only ones who survived were you and Pepsi. Then when you came back, Ohsnap died right off the bat.
so let me get this straight. Ur defense is that you killed two of us outta four when you had 9 ppl, then we came back with four vs 9 again and u killed one before we killed all? Is that really your defense? lmao well we zerged and got one of you before you killed all of us? Interesting isaac very interesting. numbers dont equal wins, talent and teamwork does. Your guild lacks in both bro. GG

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont accuse me. im just pointing out a possible reason as to why you cannot attain rank 10.

back full time, huh. guess you made parole.
SlobberKnocker do i even need to post to this commit, It sure does feel like a irl attack. Maybe i need to mod post about me, Ok i will 1. If i was on parole who are you to say i made parole? 2. Do you know what parole is? 3. Dont bother pointing out reason why anyone is not rank 10 my previous post states we dont care or need faction armour, Did you read it? 4. If you continue to attack my irl on these forums you just might catch yourself a ban buddy....

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
i probably stepped over the line. just an attempt at some dark humor which failed. my apologies.

my initial post was just to point out the lack of thought the game put into the faction changes in response to obliv's post. you fired the first salvo of irl char assasination with the open question of what kind of a person i am irl, and accusing me of possessing a high pointed com char which i do not have. *shrugs*

sorry if i hurt your feelings, sincerely.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
good fight at the gate last nite between pain n ld. pain's first foray back into the pvp arena after our mass disbandment. noticed torem not rocking mm tags anymore. he switching over to you guys? sure looked that way to us given how much he was poison spammng my man cotton.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
good fight at the gate last nite between pain n ld. pain's first foray back into the pvp arena after our mass disbandment. noticed torem not rocking mm tags anymore. he switching over to you guys? sure looked that way to us given how much he was poison spammng my man cotton.
glad to hear that pain's back in it! hopefully we get even MORE big fights going on around here. infighting with-in the same faction is such a pain in the bum though.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
good fight at the gate last nite between pain n ld. pain's first foray back into the pvp arena after our mass disbandment.
Actually, wasnt PAINs first "foray" back in to pvp when you guys had 6-7 at your GH and died over and over to MM even numbers? After which more members quit?

C

California Rasin

You have fun with the guys that jumped ship and when the true Chessy folks run you back to Atl, we'll still be the same 7-8 that we have left helping that come into frution...........

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You have fun with the guys that jumped ship and when the true Chessy folks run you back to Atl, we'll still be the same 7-8 that we have left helping that come into frution...........
sir dont worry we have already run them off the shard.. Now taht they see 6 or 7 LD on all the time they no logner want to fight. Shouldnt have left pain cuz solus felt safe with those numbers. We were outside their house the other night with 5 against 7 inside house and yawnnn they wouldnt leave. We antagonized blitz so much that him and holy came out, holy died and blitz ran, Sad solus and the rest of the crew wouldnt help. Torem did leave MM and is joining COM, not sure what happened with that. But like we said in the end solus and blitz will be the only two left holding hands LMFAO

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI what happened with DOTA? they never have ppl on nemore. They playing off shard? scared to fight us now that we have our solid crew back?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sir dont worry we have already run them off the shard.. Now taht they see 6 or 7 LD on all the time they no logner want to fight. Shouldnt have left pain cuz solus felt safe with those numbers. We were outside their house the other night with 5 against 7 inside house and yawnnn they wouldnt leave. We antagonized blitz so much that him and holy came out, holy died and blitz ran, Sad solus and the rest of the crew wouldnt help. Torem did leave MM and is joining COM, not sure what happened with that. But like we said in the end solus and blitz will be the only two left holding hands LMFAO

Is that why your crew lost at yew 2-3 times last night? Lost in Abyssal Infernal before that as well?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
FYI what happened with DOTA? they never have ppl on nemore. They playing off shard? scared to fight us now that we have our solid crew back?
We've never had consistancy with the same players on. 2 nights ago I logged in at 1030 or so and boom, no one was there. So of course I jump into serps and run into LD and it wasn't pretty. No sir. Later on we had a couple people on, and I am pretty sure there were some numbers on during the day. I guess we just aren't consistant about log in times.

Last night was funny though. MM got rocked even numbers in DSP. Honestly, we were lucky to get even numbers because when we decided to go down there were only 3 active in vent (though there were a lot of names in, they weren't on). More trickeled in later and we wound up have a good crew of 8 or 9 after we gave the MM crew dirt naps. Quite exciting. Didn't see them again, and heard nothing on global. Hmmm.

Everyone have a nice day!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is that why your crew lost at yew 2-3 times last night? Lost in Abyssal Infernal before that as well?
issacc unlike you most of us have a rl, therefore if your talking smack for winning by vastly outnumbering ur opponent on a fri or sat that is just sadd.. I logged on last night for 30 mins died 9v1, only me and one other person was on, than i went out and had real life fun. Tonights sunday, most ppl usually log in, we will see what happens :). Probably nothing, you'll see six of us and run and hide. U saw five at ur house on thursday, while you had 7 members there and you still never left that house. Ur a funny kid bro, very funny.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just speaks to the fickleness of those that play this game.
haha not true, everyone is scared to fight us. If it was even numbers there is not a crew in this game that could kill us, 6v8 we are good, 6v10 we are still pretty good, but yall want it to be 6v15. Unlike solus and blitz, we welcome it. In the real world its usually about who has the bigger army, but to bring that mentality into a game is pathetic. This is a game and if we have to fight outnumbered all the time, it just makes us better, and more fulfilling if we win while being zerged :)

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've never had consistancy with the same players on. 2 nights ago I logged in at 1030 or so and boom, no one was there. So of course I jump into serps and run into LD and it wasn't pretty. No sir. Later on we had a couple people on, and I am pretty sure there were some numbers on during the day. I guess we just aren't consistant about log in times.

Last night was funny though. MM got rocked even numbers in DSP. Honestly, we were lucky to get even numbers because when we decided to go down there were only 3 active in vent (though there were a lot of names in, they weren't on). More trickeled in later and we wound up have a good crew of 8 or 9 after we gave the MM crew dirt naps. Quite exciting. Didn't see them again, and heard nothing on global. Hmmm.

Everyone have a nice day!
there were a **** ton of you guys on last night, damnnn yall only play weekends or what?

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL MM did a lot of dying
Surely wasnt to DOTA. Dota was on 80% blues, and your factioners all went stat. Maybe next time if all your guys are on their Oj's your guild would have a bigger impact at a fight.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Surely wasnt to DOTA. Dota was on 80% blues, and your factioners all went stat. Maybe next time if all your guys are on their Oj's your guild would have a bigger impact at a fight.
We got our fair share of kills. Yeah, apparently things went bad earlier, I don't know, I wasn't there. We all wish more OJs were on, of course. But still, MM did a lot of napping in soil and running this evening, that was my point in the first place. U said that MM had kill points to spare, so I kept trying to drop u fools, but LD kept beating me to the punch. Or u or blackwell run too good for me to stick u in the grave... Poo talk aside, I thought fights were great! See y'all tomorrow night.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you trying to say you had an impact in that fight? Pits gave us a better fight than MM did LMFAO. U killed one person (torem) u ran your mouths, we came up and stomped you 7v9. Then after the harry we came outside open field and did the same thing LMAO. Funny you talk about Pain, U took all the terra bad pain members Shelly, moody (who i hear you like to have private vent convos with, Solus u gotta get out in the real world for a change bro) etc. The few pain members that are left are Tao Amitlu and one or two others. Amitlu and the other are long time friends of murm, From what i heard Tao is actually good so not sure why ur running your mouth. I saw you in chat two weeks ago saying "any pain member who wants to join MM is welcome to" and you took almost all of them. Ur a joke, and don't be mad that you didnt have on 22 to compete bro. I told you yesterday morning to wait till sunday night, our 6 or 7 online means u lose every single time :) We didnt have wally stuii or dangel on, imagine if all of us were on at once. If you could guild 30 ppl I would take those ten against ur 30 and you would cry or ragelog or both. u should go to drachenfels man, I hear there is one spawner that you and blitz can attack 10v1 and feel good about yourselves lol..

To the rest good push Pits, I was actually impressed on how far you've come. You pits guys put us in far more danger than MM did so im glad you're learning the game, just join factions alreadyyyy haha. I wish more DOTA was there :(. And jeff or turtle whatever, get a new crew. Nick and his band of 3 button chump dexers are worthless anywhere but the gate hahah

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are so delusional.
Lol which part? the fact that pits gave us a better fight than ur guild? the fact that you try to crack a joke about us taking pain members when u took and have 90% of them in your guild? (the worse ones i might add). How bout the fact that if we could get 10 on we'd destroy 30 of you? all true statements. Funny thing is all of us call you delusional. Here's facts, you lie about your numbers all the time when i have pics and video to back them up. You lie about ppl you've killed in Gchat just to make urselves sound good. Everytime blitz dies you all run off and refuse to fight. Anytime its close to even numbers (you can have 2 more than us) u get destroyed. Last two nights we've had 7 on you've had 10 on in your vent and refused to fight us. We gladly will fight 7v10 lol and you wont fight with 3 more ppl. You are probably currently recruiting 10 more so that itll be 20v7 and you can feel comfortable. U page gm's on every good pvper so that you dont have to compete with them (sounds similar to GS). You spend more time talking in GCHAT, paging Gm's, and doing trammy events in one day than you have ever pvp'd. Maybe we should disband our 7 man zerg into a 3 and 4 man team and see if you'll come fight us then lmfao. U sir are delusional and a joke.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yeah... 2 DOTA tried to raid u 7 at oasis, um, whoops. We were hoping to suprise maybe 3 or 4, didn't know you had so many. I saw some pain out earlier yesterday during the day, had some nice fighting with amulita (or whatever, too lazy to look up spelling, it's up there somewhere i know) and his little crew. It was nice to fight smaller numbers (just me as OJ, with some pits doing the spawn). But it seems my guild has been busy real life and not able to field the numbers to compete right now. Sooner or later we'll field good numbers for bigger fights again. Until then, we'll try to fight as we can without completely suicidal missions. Happy killing everyone!

Bhuddakan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Tao here. PAIN took a little hit lately that is partly why we have been playing in very limited numbers. That coupled with the fact our suits (as everyones) had to be a bit revamped has left us a little thinly represented as of late. We may field maybe 4 people at the most at this time but are at least trying to show our faces out there. As far as fighting with LD this particular evening, its called adapting and if that is what we need to do to make an impact or even survive in a large scale fight, that is what we will do. Im loyal to my old CHAMPS guys so we will hang in like Custers last stand lol. But it is nice to see that Ches pvp is fairly active and we can field fairly large fights. And remember dont **** talk me because Im very sensitive and you might hurt my one feeling....LOL.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
And remember dont **** talk me because Im very sensitive and you might hurt my one feeling....LOL.
Tao takes dirt naps after I tuck him in! HA!

I'm glad to see the MM fiasco didn't break PAIN totally apart. I have a feeling that u guys will come back strong. I'm assuming that your core is still there with you, sadist, serium etc etc. I also love that chessy pvp is fairly active. See y'all on the field.

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stat LD? Check
Stat DOTA? Check
Kill Sadist? Check

Pretty good night indeed

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Outnumber everyone on the shard 2 v 1? Check
Choke cause you can't field fight? Check
Be the worst ever? Check

Promathia

Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Outnumber everyone on the shard 2 v 1? Check
Choke cause you can't field fight? Check
Be the worst ever? Check
1. Five of us tonight is outnumbering everyone 2v1? Interesting
2. You mean lay some fields to get dexxers/tamers off us?
3. Sorry but, I went stat/died 0 times, and you died how many?

Griz (who switched and died on 4 different chars), Medalion, El Gato, Bocfus, Drop Dead Fred, Dublenago (w/e it is), Odamae Brown, Taka - Forget the rest

vs
Me, Blitz, Blackwell, Porch

You ALL went stat. lololol

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok, so your counting is a little funky... you have a couple of repeat chars on there for us and have names from all night long, not just that fight, and I know that you had 7 on when blackwell called in everyone plus extras to bucs den cause he was afraid to fight little ol me 1 v 1.

But, in fairness, the fight at yew was pretty even, but u guys choked at the stronghold and i (like a dumba) went inside and died. once that happened the numbers tilted ur way and u guys won. Also, i think 2 LD showed up last night, so I don't think that really counts as a check mark on your ol' score card either.

Poor Sadist, running around all by his onesies getting ganked at every turn.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stat LD? Check
Stat DOTA? Check
Kill Sadist? Check

Pretty good night indeed
??? huh how many ld would that be? You would show up on the one night no one was on. We called you out mon, tues, wed, ur a no show.. I didnt log on last night saw at most 3 ppl in vent at one time, so it makes sense you would fight without our 6 or 7 on. its soo sad!! :( I would loveeee the opportunity to actually fight ur five with six ppl. I don't think I have ever fought a solus guild without having seriously less numbers than you had, would be a welcome change. of course you die to us when we are outnumbered, so fat chance you'd EVER fight us if we had one more than you LOLZ