• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

what's wrong with the Luck Sculpture ?

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a luck sculpture in my backpack, after the patch, it cannot be picked up anymore. It is now sitting in my backpack forever, and the biggest problem is the char is overweight due to this super heavy sculpture.

How to put it back to the box ?

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How much does it weight in your backpack?

S

sirrojen

The luck statue in my keep has been bugged out for a while, was trying to pick a good spot for it when suddenly it could no longer be moved. I just locked it down and called it a day, would suck if it happened in ur bag though!

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the weight is about 250, i have no problem moving it around before the patch today.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a luck sculpture in my backpack, after the patch, it cannot be picked up anymore. It is now sitting in my backpack forever, and the biggest problem is the char is overweight due to this super heavy sculpture.

How to put it back to the box ?
I unluckily scrounged up 2 of them yesterday from the Cavern of Discards. and had inflated overnight to 717 stones. Even with the Rose of Trinsic petal, was unable to pare off enough weight from my character; and had to call for GM intervention. He kept the 10th Anniversary Luck sculptures. Talk about a crash diet after feasting in the cavern.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My character was overweight today and it was the luck sculpture doing it - after emptying my pack of all except it, it read 1/125 255/550. I could not pick it up or remove it. I paged for a GM but after some 30 mins without any kind of indication anything was happening I gave up. Great service once again. I have not logged in since so no idea if its still like that.

edit - Just checked and sure enough it still appears to weigh 255 stones. The question is should I attempt to get a GM again and waste more time or wait for them to fix it?

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one stuck in a secure chest. I can release the chest and move it around but even unlocked I cannot pick up the statue. May be this will be another one of those stuck-in-the-box items *chuckles*

S

sirrojen

Spellbound, this is like calling the cops because you are stuck in a well and having them rob you once they let you out. It would almost be comical if the action taken was not so deplorable.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Logged in today and the damn thing still weighs 255 stones so no fix. I cant bring myself to page for a GM and spend time twiddling my thumbs and getting no response at all while I sit there like a lemon. Seems like as time goes on the publishing of more and more patches produces an exponential number of bugs and problems.

Edit 12.10pm Credit where credit is due.
I was ingame with another character and had made no further report when Lo! a GM appeared and removed the offending sculpture. Although we had some difficulty communicating as it seemed he was not seeing my replies I am now back to normal and not lugging arouns a 255 stone deadweight anymore. My thanks to GM Erthim who came and sorted it.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have had 3 of these sculptures become 255 stones and stuck in my pack since last week. thankfully they are stored in a bag inside my pack, so i was able to drop the bag on the ground and chop it. so now my sculptures are permanent fixtures of the gardens around my house, but at least i can move again.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else permanently under the influence of the lucky statue or is it just lucky me?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the statue is on the ground, try locking it down and turning it with an interior decorator tool. I had one in a house that I couldn't pick up a few days ago until I turned it.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
it seems to have changed to being a blockage item as well ...

*cookie hug*

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just had the problem with one in my backpack on siege. I paged a gm and the gm moved it from my bag to the ground, then had me lock it down and turn it then turn it back and it reset the weight to 1 stone. I was then able to put it back into my backpack and it works like normal again.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just had the problem with one in my backpack on siege. I paged a gm and the gm moved it from my bag to the ground, then had me lock it down and turn it then turn it back and it reset the weight to 1 stone. I was then able to put it back into my backpack and it works like normal again.
just found an affected luck sculpture that was in a pouch. put it on the ground, axed it, then locked it down and turned it as you said. thanks for passing on the fix :).

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are being left stuck on the ground after houses decay too, show no weight, can't be picked up and don't decay like oh so much other crap that's never been fixed. Blocks placement too like the damn stew!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If it is in your pack and you cant remove it, maybe a bag of sending will send it to the bank. My bank has a few quest items that I cant drop. Does not fix the statue though.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This problem occured before if you can try to turn it.... but you may not be able to

LordDrago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is even a luck statue stuck in the cavern of the discarded on Chessy.

Can't move it or steal it.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK guys here is the gist of it. 2 patches back a bug Ill call it developed with the bells. If you locked them down and turned them the bell became unmovable and had no weight.
I had 2 of them in castles that I was very lucky to call a gm to aid me... seems I might oh got this started ...Sorry.
The gm was perplexed as the bells shouldnt have done it. He was very nice and asked if he could take the time to study this. I allowed him to look and watch as he gave me instructions to do things for him to it. After he was able to get all the data he needed he replaced the bells with new ones and took the bad bells.

I just read in the patch notes a fix for the bells went in ............... I think they didnt test the fix...

To get a heavy item out of your bag I once was told by a dev to place the max amount of items in like 124 things making sure your over weight and at max besides the bell that is. Have a non spell channeling item in your hand an cast a spell the bell should drop to the floor. Now if that dont work call a gm explain the problem in very simple words. Dont get too elaborate.... Oh word to those in the garbage bin... always put your finds in a bag IN your main for this exact reason..... you can always drop the pouch and walk it to where you can get a transport out sillys....