• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Coming for a visit :)

• Thread starter NaKasha Saran
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

NaKasha Saran

Hope to catch a few old friends. It's been a while but I'm just coming to visit for a month. I'm in love with lord of the rings online, but I just want to catch up with whomever I can :) Hope to see ya soon!

N

NaKasha Saran

For the record, who wants to take a wager that I don't remember the first thing about how to play & manuever in game? >.<

T

Tovladian Soltyr

See you there :p not in a whole lot but I'm still around lol

N

NaKasha Saran

I'm going through all my toons and finding all the stuff I stashed in my quick get-away! I have a bottle of rotgut wine still. I also have an invitation to the harvest festival that Melph did years ago among other goodies. It was so nice to see Jirel last night too and glad I could help with the runebooks :)

I'm not having too many problems getting around, though for the life of me I could NOT figure out how to open up the journal... that was my Achilles' Heel... LOL. Thanks to Jirel & Luc for helping me! Hope to see more of ya soon! :D :D :D

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am around lurking in the shadows ;) Shar is fine just mean to me as usual :whip: I am looking forward to my hugs and a little sympathy :)

N

NaKasha Saran

So I was out today checking out some of my runebooks and decided to go see where the candles spawn and was subsequently killed by a few lichs >.< I had to run all the way out of level 3 covetous, find a wandering healer and then when I tried to recall back to my spot, that stupid lich was standing in my recall spot... had to run back to level 3 covetous in an attempt to reach my body before it decayed... I made it :D just like old times... mwhahaha

edit:
then had to go get my danged 'lady' title back! Stupid lichs!

Ghost of Gramps

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope to catch a few old friends. It's been a while but I'm just coming to visit for a month. I'm in love with lord of the rings online, but I just want to catch up with whomever I can :) Hope to see ya soon!
Come by my house! Bring your toothbrush.

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Must be Uriah, I just got out of the shower not to long ago, makes my 2nd one this year :p