• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I like the new tab and the bottom that lets you reorder posts time-wise

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
in the first couple of uhall versions, you could view the posts from when they were created and then they forced you to view the most recent sub-post - well, now you can finally go back to the way it originally worked - just click on the tab in the middle at the bottom to bring up the options and then change it with the dropdown on the left and save it with the button on the right

O

Old Man of UO

I just discovered and like the Alerts feature at the right of the page. If you haven't seen that, it show status changes, when people quote/like/follow you, etc. VERY nice feature!

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I simply like the fact that there's finally a clear delineation between stickied threads and the rest of the board.

O

Old Man of UO

I simply like the fact that there's finally a clear delineation between stickied threads and the rest of the board.
Let's just hope we don't get any more stickied threads - too many stickied push the other posts off the first page.

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully the team will delete some topics that are no longer current, consolidate several, and make room for some new ones that should be stickied.