• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) The New Fluffi Babble Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow - now i really feel all warm and cosy here after that responses - thanks so much all - and a good morning too.

Nilrem, wasnt it you with the Neonlit PC once? Had to think of that recently since for a movie we had to build a 'pimped PC' :)

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saunders, it's a ferret toy ;)

Crest, you've got a long memory :)
I had a Juno P6 full tower which had a pair of 12" CCFL's (one either side of the 5.25" bays), and a set of chasing LED's hidden behind the green plastic "rivets" in the sides.
I can only find this pic of it now

I also had the rather more ambitious Linkit case mod (well complete case) which is still in the loft, but never got used :(
The two top guys were the power light (left), and the power/reset switch (right).

It even had a little data bug to show when the HDD was accessed

There was another with a switch for a tail that turned the CCFL's on and off.

What's the movie? (if you're allowed to say)

K

Kayne

Awesome case mods there Nilrem, shame the pic of the juno only comes up tiny

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow - so i remembered that one right - i think i even have a pic of the first one stored away somewhere - but if i have its at home and i am at work now.
But will see if i can find it - so Kayne can take a closer look - its worth it :)

I never saw the other one, but its really impressive and very unusual - i like it.

My addon to casemoding like that would be thios one:

But i have to admit thats its not really usefull - its just the actor in a short video
(wich is not ready yet), and cant hold a real working PC - but instead that it can breathe
fire and more ;-)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No sign of the owner of that draggie. I guess I'll end up trying to sell it. I'll keep it for a week first though.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn; 'tis the time of year when I have to be nice to people.

Happy This and That and The Other!

it's not good for my image, but I really miss some of you folks (you know who you are)

:heart::heart::heart:

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For goodness sake people; I get too drunk to post for a few days, and the babble falls halfway off the page.

You can't expect me to do this all on my own: After all, I'VE GOT CANCER!!!!!

:lick:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I finally took the plunge and stoned Petra's resist to train bushido. Not trained anything on her since Chiv was a new skill! But now I need to find a 120 swords and a 120 bushido scroll. Not even sure where to start looking these days.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am mighty proud of myself. After more than 12 years I finally found the interest (and deep pocket for the scroll) to make it to Legendary Mage! And two other chars made Legendary Fisherman and Legendary Imbuer (or whatever) at the same time ... now 2012 started well :party:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL AND YONDERS!!

:danceb: :banana: :danceb: :banana: :danceb: :banana: :danceb: :banana:

Ohhh .. I like the 3D-effect with the smaller bananas ...

Now this should have gone out before my other message, shouldn't it? :dunce:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found my scrolls, training has commenced. :)
In between I'm training that lost dragon until I can find her a new owner. Wish I had been able to locate whoever lost her.

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found my scrolls, training has commenced. :)
In between I'm training that lost dragon until I can find her a new owner. Wish I had been able to locate whoever lost her.
But it sounds as thoug you are having fun with her!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Urgh. Hand cut 1cm fine silver charms.

*hunts for magnifying glass*

*mutters about eye, neck and back strain*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I actually only post because I want to include this

:mylittlepony:

I like ponies ....

Nilrem

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I had to post for the chance to slap Fluffi:p

A belated happy new year everyone :)

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was talk about ponies, and no one told me? :(

C

Clx-

Thanks for the reply, Fluffi, sorry it's taken me so long to acknowledge it! I've not been in a 'UO mood' for a while. I was never great at PvP either, average at best. I was just good at 'message board pvp' and propaganda, which made all the best players join my guild!

Thanks for the post Crest, glad you're still around! I've visited Germany a ton since the I-C era. Loved Dresden, Munich and Berlin especially.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who doesn't love Berlin? Blasted tourists .... :mf_prop:

Anyhow, ello all and blubbers!

We had the coldest night in 25 years (-20°C) and I re-discovered the pain that comes with collecting horned leather ... the barbed stuff is coming out of my ears, but horned ... pffff. :pirate:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ello all and absentees!

It's time for my monologue here on the babble thread ... come on people, you can do better than just waiting for somebody bribing you with cake ...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry, too busy adding house submissions to babble. Another 20 waiting to be processed.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, Petra's got an excuse, what's with you other people?

Okay then ... here you go

I'm workin! I have stock to make, for a stall and a shop, by April. Which is when, annoyingly, that the holiday let I look after opens again. And our Conductress, our darlin Mairi, has just landed all our new choir stuff on us. I have to learn to sing this

Cath ghairidheach gaelic by Patnmick on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

and this

Sioman donn gaelic by Patnmick on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

and this

Maoileas mor na guailne gaelic by Patnmick on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

And about another three songs too. And that one is 'puirt a beul', which means 'mouth music', so sung very fast.

So I'm a wee bit busy too!

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cail,

As the Europa tagline used to be "Learning To Swear In (42?) Languages"; I think that it would be a nice community-bonding exercise for everybody to say something nasty, (within reason), about a poster; in a non-English language.

So: Europas' challenge is to say "Fluffi is..... " or "Fuffi is a....." in the language of their choice. (Use BabelFish if you must)

We could then vote on whose entry looks the most gibberish.

Go for it !!!! :whip:

PS. I am reserving Aramaic - I just need to find a decent font to download / copy to a .jpg / upload to the forum.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cail,

As the Europa tagline used to be "Learning To Swear In (42?) Languages"; I think that it would be a nice community-bonding exercise for everybody to say something nasty, (within reason), about a poster; in a non-English language.

So: Europas' challenge is to say "Fluffi is..... " or "Fuffi is a....." in the language of their choice. (Use BabelFish if you must)

We could then vote on whose entry looks the most gibberish.

Go for it !!!! :whip:

PS. I am reserving Aramaic - I just need to find a decent font to download / copy to a .jpg / upload to the forum.

I'm going to be on my own with the Gaelic; there aren't any online translators like Babel Fish for Scots Gaelic. I'm going to ask the people I know for a really good insult, just for you :)

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ello all and the other 41!

I can't think of a really interesting insult right now, but this one looks good:

:danceb: Fluffi ist ein jämmerlicher Hosenscheisser! :danceb:

A bit 4th grade, but hey, aren't we all? :dunce:

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pacifist? PACIFIST? What kind of language is that? Sounds awful ... maybe a moderator should look into this ...

But anyhow, here you go

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have given-up trying to find a decent font, and to be honest, i can't be bothered with the whole "type from right to left" business, so i give you...

fluffi aroglau cara a afrod 'bon

** there is meant to be be a circumflex above the "o" in "bon", but the battery in my keyboard is dying, so i can't type shifts/capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.