• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

C

California Rasin

Good Job to my favorite Trammy guild for their work with that harry the other night. I was on my way back from Philly or I would have been there on my awful mage. Oh and longshanks turns tricks for Jets tickets. True Story.:pirate:

L

longshanks

Good Job to my favorite Trammy guild for their work with that harry the other night. I was on my way back from Philly or I would have been there on my awful mage. Oh and longshanks turns tricks for Jets tickets. True Story.:pirate:
i have no recollection of that, senator....

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Longshanks the Jets really? I mean come on man the Jets?? That being said things are looking like there might be a decent fel boost this year as we have already started off with a bang.

L

longshanks

Longshanks the Jets really? I mean come on man the Jets?? That being said things are looking like there might be a decent fel boost this year as we have already started off with a bang.
he is misinformed. im actually a giants fan. he's a 49er fan so he really shouldnt be talking about doing tricks and general debauchery.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
he is misinformed. im actually a giants fan. he's a 49er fan so he really shouldnt be talking about doing tricks and general debauchery.
Ok well thats better I guess. Of course it is nominally a divison rival.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
haha no no, i give credit where credit is do. Real guilds are LD, UMAD/WIN, TF&R, GOD, MM, And Asha and jewvy's guild on pac (im with them but allied so i forgot their tag lol). Guilds that are not pvp guilds, Pain, DC, Crew, EMP, Heat, etc.

As of i have said many times we are a product of trammy times. I have always advocated for no pets in pvp cuz its Player verse Player, not player vs pet. (I know many of you confuse that second P lmao). Stealthers should not be able to hide once they are aggressed unless their opponent dies. However, we play in trammy times where guilds like pain, DC, Crew, field astronomical numbers with 3 dismount stealthers and 3 dread tamers. So if theres 2 or 3 of you, sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do
CREW fields astronomical numbers? THIS IS NEWS TO ME! It is nice when we get a decent chunk on and put DC to bed though, thats always enjoyable, you even come close to going even numbers with them and they just disappear. Most of us just like playing with 3-6 though, but we have a hard time getting on at the same time.

don't matter, i'd prolly kill you anyways =)

*Edit... i just looked through some of your posts to see if i could figure out who you might be, and you really wanna call people trammys? You do more trammy activity then i think the whole guild does lol... trading xmas tickets... PLEASE. You should go to Promathia's pixel museum and start drooling. You seem to be for pvp, and while I can respect that, get some facts first.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy Hell AMITLU !!!!!!

DUDE icq me some time.

305-230-078

What have u been up to?

I cant believe u still read these dumb ass boards...

Lol rev whats been going on? parry is not to bad to stay alive against all the trammie throwers now, but you need 80+ dex for it to be effective. By far mystics are the best temp. to play when you learn to play one.
Dude, I wouldn't even know which class to play and I haven't used ICQ or remember my name at all. I was wondering also, for some reason I cannot connect to my UO account. Did they merge all the origin accounts or some **** like WoW/BlizzID/Realid or whatever?

If I can get back on my account, get some gear then I'd play.
Also, I still have you on REAL ID for blizz. Been trying to contact Cheeba, Jeb, Aurora, Mikey, Ed, Roar, Claire - lol - anyone who was playing back then.

Sorry it took so long to reply as well. I'm in the middle east working and ****.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Dude, I wouldn't even know which class to play and I haven't used ICQ or remember my name at all. I was wondering also, for some reason I cannot connect to my UO account. Did they merge all the origin accounts or some **** like WoW/BlizzID/Realid or whatever?

If I can get back on my account, get some gear then I'd play.
Also, I still have you on REAL ID for blizz. Been trying to contact Cheeba, Jeb, Aurora, Mikey, Ed, Roar, Claire - lol - anyone who was playing back then.

Sorry it took so long to reply as well. I'm in the middle east working and ****.
How do I link my accounts? | Mythic Entertainment | Ultima Online

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well our trammy guild popped a harry sat nite at midnite and held off not only umad but about 12 blues that showed up in covetous.

umad actually bailed out after we statted a few and didnt come back. so much for real pvp logic out of jrede's mouth.

i know LD would have come back or would have fought in stat as they've done against us many times.

u missed ur chance jrede. my man was even on a mage instead of the pvp dread that he usually face plants you with.
LMAO, so u popped one on midnight on sat? wow congrats bud! 1) for not having any real friends to hang out with on the weekend and 2) for holding off Umad prolly 4v15. Pop one on a weeknight at 9 and see what happens big guy.

P.S. of course dclovin was on his mage during a choke fight, Its not complicated to drop fields.. Anytime he's seen me when he's on his mage, he sure hikes that skirt up and takesss offfff. All the while praying he had his dread to defend him lol.. C ya when ya pop a harry during primetime, so i guess C ya nevaaa

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
CREW fields astronomical numbers? THIS IS NEWS TO ME! It is nice when we get a decent chunk on and put DC to bed though, thats always enjoyable, you even come close to going even numbers with them and they just disappear. Most of us just like playing with 3-6 though, but we have a hard time getting on at the same time.

don't matter, i'd prolly kill you anyways =)

*Edit... i just looked through some of your posts to see if i could figure out who you might be, and you really wanna call people trammys? You do more trammy activity then i think the whole guild does lol... trading xmas tickets... PLEASE. You should go to Promathia's pixel museum and start drooling. You seem to be for pvp, and while I can respect that, get some facts first.
Have no idea who you are but could really care less. Yes i trade xmas tix, why does that matter? lol I make a couple hundred mill every year from the rare boxes, so what would be your point? I play this game between 8-11 a few nights a week to pvp. Ive fought ur trash guild tooo many times to want to remember. Lets see, CREW's tactics. Too scared to go factions (cuz they'd get destroyed). They have 3-4 dismounters, 4 ppl holding just spell plague, 4-8 others either dexers or casting little spells, and three in the back ready to rez neone who dies. So maybe its changed their cetric but that's what crew is known for. Btw the last time I was forced to fight that trash was like six months ago and their was about 12 of you with those tactics against me stuii, and goldberg.. and we killed everyone of them atleast once. But like I said no factions, numbers, and a quick rez point= absolutely no point in fighting that trash.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
CREW's tactics. Too scared to go factions (cuz they'd get destroyed). They have 3-4 dismounters, 4 ppl holding just spell plague, 4-8 others either dexers or casting little spells, and three in the back ready to rez neone who dies. So maybe its changed their cetric but that's what crew is known for. Btw the last time I was forced to fight that trash was like six months ago and their was about 12 of you with those tactics against me stuii, and goldberg.. and we killed everyone of them atleast once. But like I said no factions, numbers, and a quick rez point= absolutely no point in fighting that trash.
I'm neither a proponent of factions nor the other... but in what you're saying, isn't there more fighting without the factions. You say that the "pixel rewards" are garbage, thus eliminating the UO world's reasons for fighting. Which leaves you with only fighting for fighting's sake. So, without stat, can't you fight an almost endless fight? There is no terrain to take, or central point to achieve, but rather just the destruction of the enemy. If that enemy comes back, doesn't that just mean you get to fight more and more. It seems to me that's a win for you. Minus the zergish numbers, but that's besides the point.

I can't think of a good smiley for the end of this, so.... :link:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So who can I go to; to get a gametime code for gold. Sooner you let me know; the better! :thumbup1:

*HighFive*

PS: Whats lame in the game now? Give me a break down! And dont say like a ninja/stealth/mystic/thrower/tamer; when they can be mana vamped and people are just too dumb to do it. Seriously; whats new? K Thx.

PSS: Necro is highly addicted to poker. And hes broke. Just sayin'. So expect him back. He still loves chicken nuggets though.

PSSS: WOW mechanics are too hard for Turles. So expect him back too.

PSSSS: John Doe plays an archer tamer even on wow. Except he cant smokebomb :(

PSSSSS: I make funnies about people bc I can. && DEACON WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE? Send me a text. KTHXBIE

PSSSSSS: My panda on the left reminds me of NIKEONMYFEET. It makes me giggle. Boomy FTW. Giggles. (Inside joke)

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have no idea who you are but could really care less. Yes i trade xmas tix, why does that matter? lol I make a couple hundred mill every year from the rare boxes, so what would be your point? I play this game between 8-11 a few nights a week to pvp. Ive fought ur trash guild tooo many times to want to remember. Lets see, CREW's tactics. Too scared to go factions (cuz they'd get destroyed). They have 3-4 dismounters, 4 ppl holding just spell plague, 4-8 others either dexers or casting little spells, and three in the back ready to rez neone who dies. So maybe its changed their cetric but that's what crew is known for. Btw the last time I was forced to fight that trash was like six months ago and their was about 12 of you with those tactics against me stuii, and goldberg.. and we killed everyone of them atleast once. But like I said no factions, numbers, and a quick rez point= absolutely no point in fighting that trash.

Lets see here, i think we all play mages, maybe with a few yew gate trash fighting dexers as alternates. We have mystics but not exclusively, we don't have any dismounters besides the occasional guy on a dexer or someone bolaing (i know this is true because it gets us pissed sometimes when dc has a ton of throwers on)

In addition to that, we don't play factions because most of us used to, and no one else on GL does. The problem with that is, theres several people on GL who LOVE playing faction spiritspeak stealth archers that just tool around and try to pop shot or res kill people. Not worth the stat loss to be honest. It also is alot more fun to fight consistently for hours, the 20 minute breaks kill the consistency of pvp. Just wipe them out and let them come back, and fight more and more. Its annoying if you go in stat, but it might be more annoying when you wipe out a guild, they go in stat, and they don't come back for 20mins.

We'd definitley welcome you or whoever you play with to come fight us, always looking for someone else to fight besides the ****ty DC rock form army. I'm not saying we CANT field numbers, because we do have alot of people in our guild, just not as many as others, and most are inactive. (in fact, if just a few specific people are on, we do better with 4-5.)

I'd say, on average, we field 5-8, sometimes less, sometimes more. Last few nights we've had 10+ on but we've just welcomed back several people to UO that haven't played in years. When there is basically two guilds on GL, and the other can field in the 30s (on trammy event nights, LOL), you have to have people sometimes. Tried to take a harrower from MM on atl last night with 7 people and did good enough, but not good enough to push the grinder in shame =( - and yes we were non faction. Boohoo. We fought them for hours without either guild having people go in stat, was fun. Now if stat played a part, how fun would that of been? Push the grinder once, die, come back 20mins later? lol, sounds fun bro. About the only advantage stat would have is if you could pick people off and widdle down a zerg one statted guy at a time, but that wasn't one of those cases.

What characters do you play on gl, atl (don't play chessy right now). Maybe you can make me eat my words.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I last logged in UM@D was in SL, the same as us !OF! members. We had some epic fights because of no one going into stat.

IMO factions have only hurt pvp. People die, go in stat and log. Without the threat of stat fights can last for hours over a stupid despise spawn.

Yes, all my pvp toons were factions. However I still think faction messed pvp up.

On GL, a good few of us !OF! have chars, and fought CREW, and DC several times. Crew fielded some numbers, but DC fielded an insane amount. I stopped logging in at all over there after the posioning changes. hehe all our suits there are 0 EP, crystalline ring suits....for the loss.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lox does this mean you and UHOH are coming back? Becuase if it does I am hoping for some dam good fights. I still fondly look by on all the times you killed me.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lox does this mean you and UHOH are coming back? Becuase if it does I am hoping for some dam good fights. I still fondly look by on all the times you killed me.
Haha good times! We have been on a little bit so far. We got 14 day free trials! Yay! I still need a place to get gametime code for UO gold! Someone direct me to the correct place

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So fun fights with P@!N tonight. I must say that I'm not a big fan of the rock monster in PvP fights. I am not. But, I won't say that it's unfair or anything like that, because, of course, it's not, it's in the rule of the game. I just don't like it. No sir. No Sir! And you can hate my poison. I would if i were you.

I think we probably fought for 2 hours along the marble hwy (does anyone else call it that?). Wish we hadn't died so much.... but oh well. RBG really threw a screw in the wrench. They attacked us when we were leaving Damwin! Who'd a thunk?

Maybe it wasn't traditional PvP, or classic or whatever. But there was realatively continuous battle in western t2a for a bunch of the night. It was non faction, so we all just rezed, refit, and fought more. It was great, in my opinion (IMO, right?)

Nighty night everyone. Looking forward to Lox figuring out how to get play time tokens. Good luck.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So I'm AFK working off a count... and I come back between fball games to read the global chat and see that P@!N beat up on UM@D. And UM@D very unhappy about it. Blah blah argument... whatever. My point though, is that I have fought against everyone sometime or another recently, and I don't see much difference between the "real" pvpers and the "fake" ones. I think P@!N does a pretty good job setting the conditions for a win (aka dismounts, chokes, and fighting in terrain of their choosing). Yeah, they usually have numbers, but nothing like the zerg guilds of old.

I think UM@D is just mad. I heard they had 2 tamers with them too. I thought that wasn't PvP either. I am so confused with all this.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fought aginst two (umad) tonight at the gate, thought it was fun. Two of us showed up and there was one of them(but we knew the other was around because of the global chat) we attacked them and they did real good. They broke of but just for a minute then came back at us. They killed my boy and it was all i could do to stay alive while running for the proverbial hills. Im sure that you got bored chaseing me, but for me it was exciteing. good job to Boobles and mel gibson ( although after surviveing his casting is shall now call him " Mr. Mel Gibson":bowdown: ) Im sure there will be the regular " oh man that guy sux" talk, but bottom line is he and his partner, bested me and mine, and for that we salute you.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fought aginst two (umad) tonight at the gate, thought it was fun. Two of us showed up and there was one of them(but we knew the other was around because of the global chat) we attacked them and they did real good. They broke of but just for a minute then came back at us. They killed my boy and it was all i could do to stay alive while running for the proverbial hills. Im sure that you got bored chaseing me, but for me it was exciteing. good job to Boobles and mel gibson ( although after surviveing his casting is shall now call him " Mr. Mel Gibson":bowdown: ) Im sure there will be the regular " oh man that guy sux" talk, but bottom line is he and his partner, bested me and mine, and for that we salute you.
Yeah I died. I stopped running from the hailstorms after getting a poison off on bubbles to try to mana dump on her to get her out of the picture. Didn't pay off. Shiznitty! I don't know how she survived our original gank either. Ahhhh. :twak:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So fun fights with P@!N tonight. I must say that I'm not a big fan of the rock monster in PvP fights. I am not. But, I won't say that it's unfair or anything like that, because, of course, it's not, it's in the rule of the game. I just don't like it. No sir. No Sir! And you can hate my poison. I would if i were you.

I think we probably fought for 2 hours along the marble hwy (does anyone else call it that?). Wish we hadn't died so much.... but oh well. RBG really threw a screw in the wrench. They attacked us when we were leaving Damwin! Who'd a thunk?

Maybe it wasn't traditional PvP, or classic or whatever. But there was realatively continuous battle in western t2a for a bunch of the night. It was non faction, so we all just rezed, refit, and fought more. It was great, in my opinion (IMO, right?)

Nighty night everyone. Looking forward to Lox figuring out how to get play time tokens. Good luck.
Yeap the USA alliance is getting out more and we are hitting. Of course I would say there is still a long way to go but hey thats life.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Why no posts on here? I know there are people fighting. Don't be a don't be, be a doooooobie! Post some smack talk on the forums and everyone can banter around.

P@!N, you should have lots to say I think. Longshanks isn't there all the time, you need more spokespeople. I'm not sure UM@D has any respresentation here... Mel Gibson, aka most of the rest of the guild that plays regularly on Chessy, should voice his opinions as well. Lets see. PITs don't talk poo on here, but I know pooper has an account. I know you guys kill PKers sometimes when you're spawning, come on... talk about it! Does DREKO forum it up? Lets see, um, er, UHOH should come back, OF rocks chessy to the ground when they're here, and nobody likes LD because, well, I dunno why, but it does seen that way, doesn't it.

S+S will continue to unsuccessfully harry your PvP adventures to the best of our ability.

Say, where did TKO go? They used to have some people around, but they're just gone.

If I missed anyone else... speak up, be heard. Sometimes people are bored (maybe in stat, who knows) and need something to read about besides Emma and Mirt's wedding. I know right!

A

Arynia

Hey it's Lucy! Someone please shoot me now because I'm thinking about coming back to UO lol. I think i might be better at it this time ;) I promise! and OMG Amitlu! Totally real friend ID me on WoW!!!

C

California Rasin

Well since Longshanks has been preoccupied this weekend, I guess I will talk about our adventures. I'm sure most everyone knows that our guild made some moves which, incidentally, caused the departure of some of our other valued members. I will say that Vent has been quiet this week. Anyhow, I would like to thank PITS for the spawns on Saturday and then RBG for the Semi at Tortise alst night as well as the fun at the new undead spawn.

I have to hand it to the guys who left us and formed the new MIN guild. When they are all on at the same time, it should be fun. Either way, see you guys on the battlefield.

One last rant while I'm at it, Kyle Williams needs to never touch a kick return ever again!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
One last rant while I'm at it, Kyle Williams needs to never touch a kick return ever again!
I'm thinking he won't be around next year...

Milk and I have enjoyed our fights with P@!N over the last week or so. Always fun, even if we wind up outnumbered by the end every time. We keep trying though. :wall:

C

California Rasin

Those are the best fights. Nothing like a nice long fight to make the night go fast.

L

longshanks

well i have my ticket to the bowl. cali, please send me your kyle williams jersey. it will be cool to wear it.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets see here, i think we all play mages, maybe with a few yew gate trash fighting dexers as alternates. We have mystics but not exclusively, we don't have any dismounters besides the occasional guy on a dexer or someone bolaing (i know this is true because it gets us pissed sometimes when dc has a ton of throwers on)

In addition to that, we don't play factions because most of us used to, and no one else on GL does. The problem with that is, theres several people on GL who LOVE playing faction spiritspeak stealth archers that just tool around and try to pop shot or res kill people. Not worth the stat loss to be honest. It also is alot more fun to fight consistently for hours, the 20 minute breaks kill the consistency of pvp. Just wipe them out and let them come back, and fight more and more. Its annoying if you go in stat, but it might be more annoying when you wipe out a guild, they go in stat, and they don't come back for 20mins.

We'd definitley welcome you or whoever you play with to come fight us, always looking for someone else to fight besides the ****ty DC rock form army. I'm not saying we CANT field numbers, because we do have alot of people in our guild, just not as many as others, and most are inactive. (in fact, if just a few specific people are on, we do better with 4-5.)

I'd say, on average, we field 5-8, sometimes less, sometimes more. Last few nights we've had 10+ on but we've just welcomed back several people to UO that haven't played in years. When there is basically two guilds on GL, and the other can field in the 30s (on trammy event nights, LOL), you have to have people sometimes. Tried to take a harrower from MM on atl last night with 7 people and did good enough, but not good enough to push the grinder in shame =( - and yes we were non faction. Boohoo. We fought them for hours without either guild having people go in stat, was fun. Now if stat played a part, how fun would that of been? Push the grinder once, die, come back 20mins later? lol, sounds fun bro. About the only advantage stat would have is if you could pick people off and widdle down a zerg one statted guy at a time, but that wasn't one of those cases.

What characters do you play on gl, atl (don't play chessy right now). Maybe you can make me eat my words.
My toon on all shards is pretty much OBLIVION. I was at that harry on ATL because we are allied with MM. I only saw a few blues coming in with slip so i guess u musta been one of them.. tell my old buddy I said whats up, and to grow a pair and go factions again :). I played GL when it was all factions, and I rarely if ever play there now because of the non faction sitch. Theres really no point especially if ur vastly outnumbered. Like I said the last time I was there it was me stuii and goldberg and we couldnt kill defeat crew cuz its just instant rez's everytime one drops. Some people hate factions some ppl like it. to each his own i guess. Personally I rarely yew gate fight, and I could care less about blues. I like to see that orange bar light up, then I know atleast im fighting to make em break their keyboard and sit out the game for 20 mins :p

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um WTF, that kidd needs to be fireedddd! couldnt agree more, a friggin pats-Giants superbowl, again!! I think this will be the first time I don't watch the big game in my life. 49ers were my salvation and they blew it :(.

L

longshanks

Um WTF, that kidd needs to be fireedddd! couldnt agree more, a friggin pats-Giants superbowl, again!! I think this will be the first time I don't watch the big game in my life. 49ers were my salvation and they blew it :(.
that 49er team reminded me of the old school giants. big time dee solid running game, very phsyical playstyle. we were lucky to win there given the weather. next year if theyget a healthy peyton and a wr to stretch the field they will be in sb 47. harbaughs a very good coach who has them buying into what he is selling.

back to the pvp thread.

C

California Rasin

I think Harbaugh has a man crush on Alex Smith, so we will have to deal with him. Either way, we'll see Harbowl in 2013!

Now that I have that out, I have to ask this. Is P@!N the most hated guild on the shard? Seems that everytime we are in a fight, I see every faction guild working together to triple our new numbers, take us out, and then leave. At least if you are all against us, fight it out afterwards or at least give us 5 minutes to get on our alts.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Is P@!N the most hated guild on the shard? Seems that everytime we are in a fight, I see every faction guild working together to triple our new numbers, take us out, and then leave.
I think that people don't like P@!N because even when they outnumber their opponents, they tend to grind or set traps etc etc instead of just fighting. If the star-room is trapped up AND the guys who set the trap outnumber everyone else, well, that's no fun for anyone. For the last few months, when P@!N was on, that was how they played. Now, I think people are just taking revenge now that numbers have evened out.

As for factions joining up against you. I don't know anything about that, but I do see multiple factions playing together all the time. Friendships come before UO faction lines. Just last night we were fighting against both MIN and COM who were working together against us.

Short answer... P@!N pissed people off and now P@!N is a #1 target for pretty much everyone.

L

longshanks

every guild has a play style that suits them. i like grinders cause i hate the constant running. Also we try to work on x heals and a grinder lends a perfect situation to do that.

we might not be the best pvp group on the shard, we most likely are not, however we have always strived to have a drama free vent, which we have largely had even back in the summer when we were running higher numbers than we do now.

bottom line is this is an outlet from the real world, so its important to us to have a good atmosphere in vent rather than a win at all costs mentality.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't play anymore, but those damn little birds still come my way with info.

One little bird told me UM@D crawled back to LD.

If this is true....:loser:'s

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Lets dooooooo it! Ive been getting the UO itch. If you asked Deacon hed probably say its because of the crabs...:thumbsup:
I want to see you guys come back. Would be fun as hell. Although everyone and their mother is SL, so you guys should change.

Nanny, it still makes me sad when I have to kill you..or try to kill u.

I don't play anymore, but those damn little birds still come my way with info.

One little bird told me UM@D crawled back to LD.

If this is true....:loser:'s
lol amen to that.

bottom line is this is an outlet from the real world, so its important to us to have a good atmosphere in vent rather than a win at all costs mentality.
Very true.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So the question continues.... who is the best guild of them all? And which guild is allied to which other guild no matter what fation they might be in. Ahhh, yes. The answers? Perhaps to follow, perhaps not.

And someone talk poo about poisoning. We haven't had a complaint for a while now!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally like poisoning, and I dont even run that temp. people are far too pot reliant these days. The only thing that sux is it take a bunch of mini cures to mage cure but it seems it cures like all the time for the trashy dexers that play this game. ehh arch cure for the win! lol

L

longshanks

prime time harry. p@in versus the shard. P@in triumphs. 12 25's and 11 20's in the haul. not bad. got lucky in that we pulled a deceit but still a good win for us. thanks for playing

discuss...

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao lie more, 12 25's and 11 20's. i know u said that during game but figured u were just breakin chops. NO ONE PULLS THAT so plz be believable.. second it wasnt against the whole shard, it was you and pits againts LD and MM. MM decided they didnt wanna play with us anymore and trapped 3 of us for you guys to kill. So yea the Pain tactic is outnumber opponent 2 to 1 with faction chars, then bring in a trash blue guild to help grief, all the while holding a one tile choke.. soo cuteee but yea, i may pop one tonight, after taking pits and ur oaks the other day, might as well use the skull. That was 6 of us against 15 of u and in the open field u allllll die very quickly lmao.. Hope to see u tonight if i have the crew on and watch u fall right over in two seconds flat like always :p

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Pain lights the MM Signal*

We are here to save the day!

C

California Rasin

really? what do you call it then?
I call it us getting sandwiched trying to take Oaks from PITS while fighting 10 blues and DOTA AND you guys.......

Best I can remember, we held off the harry from the whole f-ing shard the other night. Nobody worked with us. Kinda easy to get beat when every OJ on the shard has you in their sights while you have a guild of blues going after you too. However, there are some things in the pipe that will help neutralize things, so props to the 'Chessy Alliance' for 2-4x our numbers each time with pot shot archers, but know nothing lasts forever :)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
but know nothing lasts forever :)
Aint that the truth

I don't know about verbal alliances but as for Mechanical Alliance (Green) the only guild from the ones listed that I am allied with is [PITS] and we've been allied to them since the guild was created and had like two players. For a guild to be added into our alliance they would need WildStar or Myself to log onto the alliance leader account and send them a request. I can tell you that wont be happening for some silly thingamajig spawn agreement to get those mobober doohickey scrolls.

On a more enjoyable note, I have two more Harrowers ready for you all and as requested in global chat I wont place this next one until after 9:00pm I will have a write up with everything posted soon and I hope everyone has fun with them because I love seeing so many players online and playing the game :) I will try to get more at Rares Fest or something