• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

YMCA (Blessed building) is decaying ... please help!! :(

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone knows how to reach (Forsythe), the owner of the Yew Merry Center for All (YMCA), please do so because this is a part of Sonoma history that can never be replaced ... and it is one of two blessed locations/buildings on Sonoma ... HELP!!!

If anyone has any other ideas please go for it .... I sent a message to Dor on Facebook but not sure if she will see it in time ...maybe we can petition Jeff or Mesanna and see if there is anything they can do to save our history!!

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yay the home is under the wing of Mesanna for safe keeping. Please continue to try to reach Forsythe and if he is reached let him know to contact a GM as there is a notation in file now about it and the YEW can be placed back in his care if wanted ...

THANK YOU MESANNA!! YOU ROCK!!

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for your efforts..that was a great morning's work Queen Mum! Good job! And thank you Mesanna for helping to preserve our history! *smiles*

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoa! Thanks Mesanna!

That man is almost impossible to get ahold of but I will give Dor a phone call to see if she is able to do anything.

If not what will happen to the YMCA? Will Mesanna hold it forever or will it need to be passed onto someone else?

Thanks Mum for the good eye!

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoa, scared me for a second! Thanks Mesanna! Think we need to put something up for her in the YMCA as a thank you to Mesanna for saving the building.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mesanna said to let home owner know that there is a notation in the account file about it so if the home owner returns to the game then the home owner should page a GM to request the building be put back under their account name otherwise the building remains under her wing :)

Yes thank you Mesanna for helping Sonoma keep a big part of its history intact :)

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a similar note did someone check the house by the spirituality shrine in fel? I know this museum had a lot of neat items and can be teleported to from magincia. (or at least the old magincia had a teleporter to this house)

The Zog historian

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't been to Jyden/Forsythe's large brick in years, and checking just now, I think it's gone (but how long?). There are a couple of towers and a keep where I think it was.

Personally I find it no great loss, considering the face he put on while backstabbing half the shard.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't really care about what he did, he just had a nice museum set up with some neat items that are really old, stuff that shouldn't be lost. I think the spot you're looking at is wrong though, the spot was never that big. It's located right next to the spirituality shrine in fel. (or whatever that shrine was where you say "om om om" and teleport up to it.)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was just at the YMCA a couple days ago thinking of the old days.

good eye there Mum!

im still pissed that they deleted Harris's Tavern in Mag.

that killed half the fun of the Caendryl and Town of Spirituality, not being able go back and forth through the old Seer blessed portal.

and yes, its still there.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ah hahahahahhahahaha

you can still shoot through from the spirt house to mag by saying the secret words!!!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor