• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Remember, Remember the 5th of November...

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't you Remember,
The Fifth of November,
'Twas Gunpowder Treason Day,
I let off my gun,
And made'em all run.
And Stole all their Bonfire away.

Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
the Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, t’was his intent to blow up King and Parliament.
Three score barrels were laid below to prove old England’s overthrow;
By God’s mercy he was catch’d with a dark lantern and lighted match.

Holloa boys, holloa boys, let the bells ring.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!
Hip hip hoorah!

The fifth of November, since I can remember,
Was Guy Fawkes, Poke him in the eye,
Shove him up the chimney-pot, and there let him die.
A stick and a stake, for King George's sake,
If you don't give me one, I'll take two,
The better for me, and the worse for you,
Ricket-a-racket your hedges shall go.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My home shard is Sonoma but I must say with that post EM Bennu has officially become my favorite EM. Congrats Bennu. :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really should have done a Guy Fawkes day event today... Maybe next year.

a plot to blow up Luna... hmmm.

:lick:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*Grabs pickaxe and heads out to mine Saltpeter for the cause*

Kinda makes one wonder how fast an EM can throw together an attack on Luna announced in Gen Chat tho :hahaha:

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda makes one wonder how fast an EM can throw together an attack on Luna announced in Gen Chat tho :hahaha:
Sadly this November 5th is marked by the horrid invasion of inlaws upon my homestead.

Ive been spending the week trying to get them to stay the heck out of my office.

:yell:

We have a lot of work to do this month, I want to finish the current arc before Christmas.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly this November 5th is marked by the horrid invasion of inlaws upon my homestead.

Ive been spending the week trying to get them to stay the heck out of my office.
Name all the monsters after your in-laws so the players can kill your virtual in-laws in-game for you. :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

:yell:
Ok, so Faeryl and I were talking about what the final three locks would hold. And she suggested one of them to be Monsters-In-Law :D

:lol: