• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ninja/Archer/Stealther

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Archery 120
Ninja 120
Tactics 120
Hiding 100
Stealth 75 (mage armor)
Chivallery 100 (4/6)

what about the rest?

Healing??? i already have 4/6, can heal with chivallery, got a lot mr aswell
Bushido??? is it worth it without having evasion
Anatomy??? wont help extra damage on players
Resisting spells??? already have a trap box

soooooooooooooooooooooo............. any advices?

L

L1Z4RD

Archery 120
Ninja 120
Tactics 120
Hiding 100
Stealth 75 (mage armor)
Chivallery 100 (4/6)

what about the rest?

Healing??? i already have 4/6, can heal with chivallery, got a lot mr aswell
Bushido??? is it worth it without having evasion
Anatomy??? wont help extra damage on players
Resisting spells??? already have a trap box

soooooooooooooooooooooo............. any advices?
No doubt he gets 4/6 from orny, 1/3 ring and fc1 weps (or a fc1 ring with 3fcr inquis or night eyes)

So 85 points left, assuming youre on a 720 cap. Could also lower tact down to 105 to make room for another GM skill...or even down to 90 for room for a 115 skill......also could knock off 10-30 stealth points between a cloak of silence and royal invest cloak

spellweaving might be a good addition...and im pretty sure you can have the 4/6 casting with chiv and sw on the same template. Some pretty good defensive spells and a few offensive ones. I would recommend gm level, for easy focus getting. It can just be pretty heavy on the mana....

Maybe 80 nox for the poison arrow special?

Bushido is fun, but I dont think i'd run it on this template due to the arch/evasion thing....plus it doesnt sound like you'll be pvming on this toon or needing a lesser to ride around on.

If you dropped down to 90 tact and used skilled items like cloak, cape, hh and imbued some custom jewels, knocking you to 3/6...you could probably squeeze in taming and lore there... enough for a beetle/mare combo...if thats your style.

Or squeeze in healing/anat if you went 3/6 and skilled item route as said above.

Med is usually where my excess points end up sinking to.

Play with it and see what other skills would seem to work for you :)

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As L1Z4RD mentioned orni / inqui / ring / weap will do for the 4/6

well... i was thinking about being more offensive, lets drop stealth and hiding and become less defensive:
ill add nox for poison arrow, bushido and meditation, so my template will look like this:
(i think its quite interresting...)

archery 120
ninja 120 (+10 on ring / fc1 / ep50 / dci8)
tactics 110
chiva 100 (4/6)
poisoning 80
meditation 100
bushido 100

total: 720

L

L1Z4RD

ABC archers can be pretty effective and its also a great pvm template, although more beneficial for a bluebie since you can use honor. It's a good idea to run the 80 nox on that temp because it adds so much more to your offense. I cant tell you how many archers I watch just sit there and do nothing but shoot arrows at ppl.....no chiv spells, no poison....nothing. It's also funny when they're effective......but they could add so much more to their offense. The LS will def help with hci and crits too.

I run a similar template on a experimental dexxer:

120 swords
90 tact
120 ninja
120 bush
80 chiv 4/6
80 poison
torn between 90 med/parry/sw(would use + items to get to gm)

im in wolf form 99% of time and pop out for a no daichi ride swipe, disarm with butcher knife, poison with butcher, then some nerve strikes or d/s with a bokuto. Have darts for fun and pixies with sw and can also spam holy light to fizzle fizzle fizzle.

He's a hit and run toon so I focus more on hci on his suit as well as stats...needs a high mana pool. Healing is pretty good between chiv, confidence, pots and gift of renewal. Also have evasion with swords and high bush.

He can be very annoying, especially with the disarms and poison spam...but who doesnt use that nowadays? Biggest problem to go against is mystic mage tamers on dreads -.-

Another char you may want to try would be a 4/6 dismount ninja tamer:
110 tame
110 Lore
120 ninja
120 arch
90 tact
90 chiv
rest in med

again, wolf form 99% of time with a dirty dread

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gr8 thinking L1Z4RD,
i'll think about this might ill go adding a lore and taming, thats gona cost me a dread mare, but i think its worth it

L

L1Z4RD

How much gp do you need to buy such equipment set?

It really depends on which server you play and whether or not you can imbue your own items or depend on buying them from an imbuer/crafter.

Orny usually goes for 15-20mil
inquis usually for 20mil
(these can both be purchased through the faction system too for a heck of a lot less (silver), plus with added perks)

good fc1 ring
good fc1 weps
...again, really depends on if you have a crafter/imbuer. Ive seen items range from 2-20mil

Another good piece for this build is the gladiators collar replica which is a mage armor piece with 10 hci 10 hpi and amazing resists....goes for 25-30mil.

....and that's only a part of the suit....can be quite costly