• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

L

longshanks

mvp doesnt post much, outside of oblivion. usually its me and him going around plus sporadic posts from juicy and lox ;/

looks like a new tb guild is on chessy though. heard things didnt go well for mvp in fire the other nite.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mvp doesnt post much, outside of oblivion. usually its me and him going around plus sporadic posts from juicy and lox ;/

looks like a new tb guild is on chessy though. heard things didnt go well for mvp in fire the other nite.
I sowwy =( I work too much atm. But oh well!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that OBLIVION is on stratics.... is anyone else from MVP. Come on... You're the zerg right now. It's your duty to talk trash on the pvp forum and entertain everyone else who refuses to enter your guild.

For the record. I appriciate your antimosity towards FOA. However you are no better then they are. Carry on. I will figure out a way to fight you guerilla style in the years to come. Yes, It'll take that long because my boy is deployed and not available for UO pvp action.
Im the only one who read this or posts, cuz im the only one who has long history on this shard. plus i like to make fun of people's lack of memory and false statements. Now its ur turn! :) If you knew nething about FOA u would know we are completely diff in three aspects. One) we actually have good pvpers, 2) In our best day back when uhoh was the huge zerg we still couldnt field the numbers that FOA used to or ROT (before they were UHOH). Most we've ever had was 15, the first time I fought uhoh right before i joined mvp it was 5 of us against 21 of them, that was verified by someone who was in their vent. FOA could field more then 20 ppl. 3.) WE DONT USE PETS, WE DONT PUSH A BRIDGE OUTNUMBERING OUR OPPONENTS 2 to 1 AND THEN ADD A SUPER DRAGON FOR EVERYONE OF US. so thank you, come again.

Its funny I saw uhoh today almost in full force, why was that i wonder awwww cuz they could jump up and have good pvpers behind them i.e. pugs guild (lub). At our highest point without anyone in stat we had 9. uhoh had, turles, viktor, arthur, braunstein, maalstromm, and conker. (side note: to start it all off it was just me and goldy and saw viktor and turles.. and turles hid redlined, revealed and dropped in an instant even with his signature disarm spam ftw on me. and viktor ran.) Then lub had elite, finglonger, fitch, pug, talented ms scott, wasically wabbit, and wildfire. plus two KR popshotting TB stealthers. So basically almost two to one odds.. We killed turles, braunstein, arthur, maalstromm, conker, wassically, fitch, wildfire, and pug 3 times.

The reason we died= half our crew pushed into a signature pug choke and got statted. was a fun fight but it woulda been more fun if it was just lub and we got to fight it out. Uhoh doesnt stand a chance they were easy pickins right from the get go. But hey it is what is.. but you all can go look at the uo factions.. there are three active guilds in TB one in MIN, we are no longer the zerg sir.

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im the only one who read this or posts, cuz im the only one who has long history on this shard. plus i like to make fun of people's lack of memory and false statements. Now its ur turn! :) If you knew nething about FOA u would know we are completely diff in three aspects. One) we actually have good pvpers, 2) In our best day back when uhoh was the huge zerg we still couldnt field the numbers that FOA used to or ROT (before they were UHOH). Most we've ever had was 15, the first time I fought uhoh right before i joined mvp it was 5 of us against 21 of them, that was verified by someone who was in their vent. FOA could field more then 20 ppl. 3.) WE DONT USE PETS, WE DONT PUSH A BRIDGE OUTNUMBERING OUR OPPONENTS 2 to 1 AND THEN ADD A SUPER DRAGON FOR EVERYONE OF US. so thank you, come again.

Its funny I saw uhoh today almost in full force, why was that i wonder awwww cuz they could jump up and have good pvpers behind them i.e. pugs guild (lub). At our highest point without anyone in stat we had 9. uhoh had, turles, viktor, arthur, braunstein, maalstromm, and conker. (side note: to start it all off it was just me and goldy and saw viktor and turles.. and turles hid redlined, revealed and dropped in an instant even with his signature disarm spam ftw on me. and viktor ran.) Then lub had elite, finglonger, fitch, pug, talented ms scott, wasically wabbit, and wildfire. plus two KR popshotting TB stealthers. So basically almost two to one odds.. We killed turles, braunstein, arthur, maalstromm, conker, wassically, fitch, wildfire, and pug 3 times.

The reason we died= half our crew pushed into a signature pug choke and got statted. was a fun fight but it woulda been more fun if it was just lub and we got to fight it out. Uhoh doesnt stand a chance they were easy pickins right from the get go. But hey it is what is.. but you all can go look at the uo factions.. there are three active guilds in TB one in MIN, we are no longer the zerg sir.
Your last sentance there is just silly. MvP- can field 15 people. Ive seen it. LUB! is usually seen with maybe 6 people at any given time. UHOH at the very most anymore can have 6-8 people max since no one plays or is too busy playing poker to care about a fight. And for the record, I (being in UHOH) have been attacked more than once by members of LUB!. Dont be ignorant and say thay TB is the zerg because thats completely false. Looks about even to me now.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been playing with Pug's guild, and can say we openly attack the UHOH guys.

I haven't played with them on Chessy in a quite a while, but I do know that we are capable of fielding 10+ on most East Coast shards.

Lately those fights have been on Atlantic or Legends though.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your last sentance there is just silly. MvP- can field 15 people. Ive seen it. LUB! is usually seen with maybe 6 people at any given time. UHOH at the very most anymore can have 6-8 people max since no one plays or is too busy playing poker to care about a fight. And for the record, I (being in UHOH) have been attacked more than once by members of LUB!. Dont be ignorant and say thay TB is the zerg because thats completely false. Looks about even to me now.
no offense nanny, but before you speak i would like to know your char name to see if you are even worthy of speaking about pvp.

Secondly everythin i said was a fact, and if u look at the boards there is one min guild and yes we used to field 15 the most we've had on in the last two months was ten, it usually averages 6-8.

I know that lub fights uhoh and everyone fights that KR guild, ur not openly allied. However when u have four pvp guilds and two empty factions (com, SL). the guilds that are in the same faction will always kill opposing faction first thats just common sense. So it is still three guilds against one if lub is on. KR is not a threat whatsoever but they field many stealthing pop shotting noobs. So if all are on we our outnumbered. Just saying it would be more interesting if there were four factions active. And yes we were all mad that lub helped out uhoh but we killed every uhoh member and three of lubs so it made sense to help each other out. we ultimately lost in a very fun night of fighting, but still put up one hell of a fight, outnumbered. cant remember the last time uhoh has done that oh wait neverrr! U don't show up unless ur opponent is outnumbered.

MVP has ppl with all diff main shards, unfortunately this happens to be my home shard so my dislike for UHOH/ROT and FOA is far greater then neone elses and i know there history, Im hoping one day to ruffle enough feathers for them to come back and fight honorably like men not like little keyboard tough guys.

As for lub besides helping uhoh out I cant say nething bad about them. Ive fought with and against pug. They have very good pvpers and Ive always enjoyed fighting ppl like him and his guild, Fighting with and against slip and all the real old timers who live for the fight not just to get there pixel scrolls.. ehem UHOH!

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no offense nanny, but before you speak i would like to know your char name to see if you are even worthy of speaking about pvp.

Secondly everythin i said was a fact, and if u look at the boards there is one min guild and yes we used to field 15 the most we've had on in the last two months was ten, it usually averages 6-8.

I know that lub fights uhoh and everyone fights that KR guild, ur not openly allied. However when u have four pvp guilds and two empty factions (com, SL). the guilds that are in the same faction will always kill opposing faction first thats just common sense. So it is still three guilds against one if lub is on. KR is not a threat whatsoever but they field many stealthing pop shotting noobs. So if all are on we our outnumbered. Just saying it would be more interesting if there were four factions active. And yes we were all mad that lub helped out uhoh but we killed every uhoh member and three of lubs so it made sense to help each other out. we ultimately lost in a very fun night of fighting, but still put up one hell of a fight, outnumbered. cant remember the last time uhoh has done that oh wait neverrr! U don't show up unless ur opponent is outnumbered.

MVP has ppl with all diff main shards, unfortunately this happens to be my home shard so my dislike for UHOH/ROT and FOA is far greater then neone elses and i know there history, Im hoping one day to ruffle enough feathers for them to come back and fight honorably like men not like little keyboard tough guys.

As for lub besides helping uhoh out I cant say nething bad about them. Ive fought with and against pug. They have very good pvpers and Ive always enjoyed fighting ppl like him and his guild, Fighting with and against slip and all the real old timers who live for the fight not just to get there pixel scrolls.. ehem UHOH!
Sorry bout that. I mostly play a necromage named Severex and I have a red mystic mage named Samson. Not a pvp legend but Ive been in the pvp community since 99.

Please dont shrink your numbers. Everyone knows to get a "fight", MvP- will do a despise with 4-5 people with another 8-10 waiting to recall in when 4 of us show up to raid. I can be inactive at times but when I do log on, thats usually how its going. I personally wish we were a zerg because I think its fun to dominate fights. Right now UO isnt that much fun for me because when I log into vent with 3 other people in there, not much to do when MvP- is running with 10 people or more just at Yew gate.

This is going to keep on because its always going to be: "my guild isnt the zerg, yours is!" "No! Your guild is the zerg, not ours!"

Boring. I just can only read so much before I try to help people see how dumb they look and maybe inspire them to be a little more logical.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats funny cuz thats why i post here, mainly to show how illogical uhoh is.

I dont know u that well but u r part of the real uhoh so we can talk, however I have not seen u log on in a veryyy long time! therefore u have no idea what is going on with us right now. U were the zerg, and then we were a zerg with equal numbers. Ur entire crew fell off. We kept up for quite sometime and then our members all started playing other shards. Against one guild we can still field the numbers of any other guild and even a few more, true statement. However, if u read it correctly u would have seen that we were outnumbered by three guilds in the same faction. If we could have fielded 15 against 15+ dont you think we would have instead of 9?

U also spoke like a true uhoh alum! However i completely disagree, I think it is boring and worthless to outnumber ur opponent. I played in a five or six man guild for 3 years and had more fun then I do with a huge number behind me. However, when u have 20 ppl in a vent with that mentality calling us out and picking on five ppl, ur damn straight ppl will start fielding those same numbers. I realize u do not anymore but u did, so thats why we had soo many numbers

I dont know how long u have been with uhoh but im sorry to say that is their mentality. This is my home shard I have seen it all unfold, they zerged the shard as ROT with FOA alliance. FOA broke off and had even more numbers and ROT left shard (rightfully so cuz not only did FOA have numbers but for everyone of their numbers they had a super dragon, so I dont fault them for that. THe second time it was me, slip, stuii, pepsi etc that fielded the same numbers and they left shard again. Came back the next year (this summer) and zerged the shard again till wait woops, we fielded same numbers smashed them twice and everyone left. They can make as many excuses as they want but at the end of the day you all should just admit that if you cant outnumber ur opponent u dont wanna fight.

And plzz really dont gimme the mysticism excuse because i have pics of my five guys raiding 15 of urs all in stone form, casting collossus, winding, plaguing, hailstorming and getting the victory against five. Everyone just didnt like it when we had the same temps and fielded the same numbers.

But honestly I already know that this debate will never be won, and quite frankly ive exhausted this argument. UHOH is the only guild that ive met that doesnt admit what happens in game and makes constant excuses. Pug admits when they mess up, so does slip, even FOA would say we will zerg thats it deal with it. All I have ever heard from UHOH is excuses (ie. the second time and unfortunately the last time we matched ur numbers it was 15 us 14 you, and lox said "no sir, we will not fight you again. U outnumber us) lmao. That was all after three months of constantly zerging us with far more then one extra person. but ive seen it all go down, so quite honestly I already know what has happened and this is hopefully the last time i speak about it.

Get ur crew back and we can settle this, bring ten players to dsp non tamers or stealthers and hold the island, we will bring in exactly ten ppl as well and we will see who wins.. we can do best outta 3 if u would like. But we need fair warning cuz like i said its hard to get 10 ppl on chessy these days.

P.S. I think i have reached my quota for speaking on this board this month. So have fun, dont forget its just a damn video game. However, that doesnt mean u cant have honorable combat in it :p

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
This is the worst Trash Talking PvP Thread I have ever had to moderate in my life. I am greatly disappointed.

:next:

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats funny cuz thats why i post here, mainly to show how illogical uhoh is.

I dont know u that well but u r part of the real uhoh so we can talk, however I have not seen u log on in a veryyy long time! therefore u have no idea what is going on with us right now. U were the zerg, and then we were a zerg with equal numbers. Ur entire crew fell off. We kept up for quite sometime and then our members all started playing other shards. Against one guild we can still field the numbers of any other guild and even a few more, true statement. However, if u read it correctly u would have seen that we were outnumbered by three guilds in the same faction. If we could have fielded 15 against 15+ dont you think we would have instead of 9?

U also spoke like a true uhoh alum! However i completely disagree, I think it is boring and worthless to outnumber ur opponent. I played in a five or six man guild for 3 years and had more fun then I do with a huge number behind me. However, when u have 20 ppl in a vent with that mentality calling us out and picking on five ppl, ur damn straight ppl will start fielding those same numbers. I realize u do not anymore but u did, so thats why we had soo many numbers

I dont know how long u have been with uhoh but im sorry to say that is their mentality. This is my home shard I have seen it all unfold, they zerged the shard as ROT with FOA alliance. FOA broke off and had even more numbers and ROT left shard (rightfully so cuz not only did FOA have numbers but for everyone of their numbers they had a super dragon, so I dont fault them for that. THe second time it was me, slip, stuii, pepsi etc that fielded the same numbers and they left shard again. Came back the next year (this summer) and zerged the shard again till wait woops, we fielded same numbers smashed them twice and everyone left. They can make as many excuses as they want but at the end of the day you all should just admit that if you cant outnumber ur opponent u dont wanna fight.

And plzz really dont gimme the mysticism excuse because i have pics of my five guys raiding 15 of urs all in stone form, casting collossus, winding, plaguing, hailstorming and getting the victory against five. Everyone just didnt like it when we had the same temps and fielded the same numbers.

But honestly I already know that this debate will never be won, and quite frankly ive exhausted this argument. UHOH is the only guild that ive met that doesnt admit what happens in game and makes constant excuses. Pug admits when they mess up, so does slip, even FOA would say we will zerg thats it deal with it. All I have ever heard from UHOH is excuses (ie. the second time and unfortunately the last time we matched ur numbers it was 15 us 14 you, and lox said "no sir, we will not fight you again. U outnumber us) lmao. That was all after three months of constantly zerging us with far more then one extra person. but ive seen it all go down, so quite honestly I already know what has happened and this is hopefully the last time i speak about it.

Get ur crew back and we can settle this, bring ten players to dsp non tamers or stealthers and hold the island, we will bring in exactly ten ppl as well and we will see who wins.. we can do best outta 3 if u would like. But we need fair warning cuz like i said its hard to get 10 ppl on chessy these days.

P.S. I think i have reached my quota for speaking on this board this month. So have fun, dont forget its just a damn video game. However, that doesnt mean u cant have honorable combat in it :p
Wow that was alot to read. Anywho, Im going to join you in being exhausted of this topic because its always going to be the same song and dance from both sides as I said above. Bad kids are bad as my good friend Necro says.

If we could get 10 people on Id be amazed. I dont see it happening anytime soon. Tonight the most people Ive been in vent with at one time was 3.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow that was alot to read. Anywho, Im going to join you in being exhausted of this topic because its always going to be the same song and dance from both sides as I said above. Bad kids are bad as my good friend Necro says.

If we could get 10 people on Id be amazed. I dont see it happening anytime soon. Tonight the most people Ive been in vent with at one time was 3.
ur good friend necro is my old friend necro. I knew him when he absolutely hated uhoh/Rot and despised everything they stood for and still do. As i still do.

Not exactly sure what he means by bad kids are bad, he's obviously not talking about us. Our core members- my good friend Stuii who's beaten everyone from uhoh or lub that dared duel him and has lost maybe 5% of his duels since ive know him for two years.

Bam isnt a mage but he doesnt lose to anyone as well.

Goldberg smashes ppl, including the self proclaimed GOD ie paith. And then paith cried about it later in chat as he always does.

Eli or deceptive soul had heard enough crying out of paith for his 1v1's that he jumped on the roof of yew bank and had five of us watch while he was full life and paith was at a quarter.. What happened next? ghhhd noob came up there and tried to gank him. Guess Paith couldnt stand the heat. (side note, paith runs a 4 ping and eli is west coast).. thats even funnier.

As for me im self admittedly not a good dueler. unfortunately I dont have enough game time to practice constant cycling with my rl life. I play for what this game is now, team fights, and theres not one person ive ever played with that wouldnt want me on his/her side when we are in a group fight. So we have some of the best duelers as well as group fighting members. Time to take a look in the mirror.

P.S. Paith dont bother responding to my post, I dont get along with wanna be GOD's in a video game nor do i speak to them. Ur a great dueler one of the best in this game and everyone admits that. However, ive found that ppl who have an ego behind their keyboard, are serious lacking something in the real world. its a sad state of affairs i tell ya

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the worst Trash Talking PvP Thread I have ever had to moderate in my life. I am greatly disappointed.

:next:
first off gareth i sugar coat everything i say cuz i never know what ur gonna give me a warning for :p. second theres no trash talk cuz theres no pvp on chessy. We mainly fight on other shards now. The only good fights we get is against pugs guild (lub) and a few uhoh tag alongs hoping he will hold their hand thru the fight. I dont trash talk against pug and his guild becuase they are real pvpers. We have some fun fights with them, sometimes they have good days, sometimes we do. I will till my dying uo days talk trash on uhoh like i did with FOA cuz they are not real pvpers. They zerg and then when they cant-they cry, make up excuses, pretend they go back to some real life but really go to play a freeshard. That sorta thing, I give respect where it is due and they deserve no respect in this game of ours. But i know they are ur buddies so i should back off before I get a warning :X

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, DISMOUNT, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, DISMOUNT, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, DISMOUNT, Spell plague, SPELL TRIGGER BOULDER!!

I just owned everyone in every guild on chessy 1 v 60. :stretcher:

:thumbup:

I will till my dying uo days talk trash on uhoh like i did with FOA cuz they are not real pvpers.
No original Champs!, PWNi, RoT, or UHOH member ever considered you a pvper. Just saying. I still love you though; you trash talker you! <kiss>

AND YES DEACON; I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS GOING WTF!! YOU GET ONE TOO! <KISS!>

PS: I wish I had time for a freeshard. =(

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
i know they are ur buddies so i should back off before I get a warning :X
Hate it when dumb comments like that are made but I did enjoy the rest of your post :)

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, DISMOUNT, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, DISMOUNT, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, Spell Plague, DISMOUNT, Spell plague, SPELL TRIGGER BOULDER!!

I just owned everyone in every guild on chessy 1 v 60. :stretcher:

No original Champs!, PWNi, RoT, or UHOH member ever considered you a pvper. Just saying. I still love you though; you trash talker you! <kiss>

AND YES DEACON; I KNOW YOU ARE READING THIS GOING WTF!! YOU GET ONE TOO! <KISS!>

PS: I wish I had time for a freeshard. =(
All you have to do is throw in mass numbers, pixies, and choke it out with hailstorm, and u perfectly described your guild! that is until we did all the same things with even numbers. Then UHOH took a dirtnap :(, Thanks for playing!

P.S. If the measure of a pvper is [crappy tactics, can't field fight except with archers or spell plaguing archers (which you had atleast two or three :X), resorts to choke points even when u have the enemy heavily outnumbered, and then cry about gimp temps that your guild exploited in the past] I will take your comment as a compliment! You sir are right! I am nothing like you :).

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate it when dumb comments like that are made but I did enjoy the rest of your post :)
Didn't mean any disrepect gareth, it was meant as a joke. We all know you have a warm spot for UHOH, but I didnt mean u would LITERALLY give me a warning just for talking trash to them :)

M

Mr Moosestache

Ok, I guess I should clarify some things here. RoT was never a "zerg", it may have seemed that way, since back in it's prime it was overly dominate. I used to get annoyed at the ICQ's I would get from people telling me they were going to quit PvP'ing. That was due to everyone knowing each other for years. With time, comes great teamwork, good calling, and a complete unity between templates. It was a well oiled machine, and it was fun. We used to laugh at the posts about how we "zerged" with mass numbers, when 95% of the time, we were clearly outnumbered.

RoT also didn't move to another shard, and UHOH is not the same guild, even if they do have a lot of the same people. RoT was disbanded by myself when I quit. For the record, I have no qualms with UHOH, I am still friends with the majority of them. If I was to come back and play it would probably be with them. The chances of that happening though, are slim to none.

The alliance to FoA was to fight a mass zerg from off the shard. I didn't agree with it then, but at that time, I wasn't playing much at all. I had given the reigns over to Lox/Paris at that time. Since I wouldn't be able to be on enough. Which in the long run, I decided it would be better to just disband the guild as a whole. Not long after that, I decided to stop playing. Life took over, and still holds sway. Hell, I just had to reset my password for this log in because it was 860 days old. It was fun while it lasted.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I guess I should clarify some things here. RoT was never a "zerg", it may have seemed that way, since back in it's prime it was overly dominate. I used to get annoyed at the ICQ's I would get from people telling me they were going to quit PvP'ing. That was due to everyone knowing each other for years. With time, comes great teamwork, good calling, and a complete unity between templates. It was a well oiled machine, and it was fun. We used to laugh at the posts about how we "zerged" with mass numbers, when 95% of the time, we were clearly outnumbered.

RoT also didn't move to another shard, and UHOH is not the same guild, even if they do have a lot of the same people. RoT was disbanded by myself when I quit. For the record, I have no qualms with UHOH, I am still friends with the majority of them. If I was to come back and play it would probably be with them. The chances of that happening though, are slim to none.

The alliance to FoA was to fight a mass zerg from off the shard. I didn't agree with it then, but at that time, I wasn't playing much at all. I had given the reigns over to Lox/Paris at that time. Since I wouldn't be able to be on enough. Which in the long run, I decided it would be better to just disband the guild as a whole. Not long after that, I decided to stop playing. Life took over, and still holds sway. Hell, I just had to reset my password for this log in because it was 860 days old. It was fun while it lasted.

I :heart: Lac. Message me on XBL if you ever see me on and not on "Netflix". Lol.

Work + Promotions + Money > UO's Broken PVP System atm =(

I heard everyones a ninja doing broken 50 pts death strikes; and everyone else still spell plagues like crazy while interrupting with mystic spells bc they are broken. Is this all true? :sad2: If so.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard everyones a ninja doing broken 50 pts death strikes; and everyone else still spell plagues like crazy while interrupting with mystic spells bc they are broken. Is this all true? :sad2: If so.
Hm you just described my Thursday night lol ... I was in stone form casting cleansing winds while a garg in MvP tried to DS me to death ;D. But the stalemate ended quickly when MvP de-buffed me en masse. Impressive raid, I thought, was fun to see X back in action, and UHOH late, and the about -- I'd say 15 or more MvP? at Primeval Lich. I rezzed up to fight again, but that boss dies so quick when you have 30 people in the area lol ... rezzed up, went back, but the only person left in the area was Tom, going gray looting people lol. :)

The funny part is my guild knew MvP was about to raid, my buddy was like, "there's like 30 MvP coming," I'm like ... no way, MvP doesn't have 30 people to raid ... lol. Two minutes later I'm laughing my ass off.

Oh, and I can't add to the who is a real pvper debate, I haven't PvP'd professionally since before AOS, back when people used to duel in T2A in between order/chaos fights lol ;P. All I can say is anyone who tries to PvP is doing a great thing, keeping the game alive.

I had some great times in SW@T :) ... that was back in PwNi power days I think. Mr Moostache schooled me quite a few times back then, haha. But going on what he was saying, a good caller -- and good teamwork -- is pretty awesome. I remember the first time I played with Calamity, and I know a lot of people talk **** about him, but man, that guy was/is a great caller.

Oh, and Lox, they fixed mysticism double interrupt, I'm pretty sure. BTW, how you like Rodgers in superbowl? ;P

L

longshanks

30 mvp = sad

funny that those who claim to be so elite in pvp need so many :/

L

longshanks

oblivion is not a real pvp'r

according to lox anyways...

:stir:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Somebody needs to define 'zerg.' I mean, come on! MvP is not a zerg... according to sources. But UHOH was a zerg until recently... also according to sources. I know that UHOH never fielded numbers like MvP nor did they play the shard nearly as often (aka all the time) like MvP does. Now, I'm not saying that playing on our wonderful shard is a bad thing... far from it. I'm just putting a few pointers out there.

But what is a zerg? Is a zerg a bad thing? Good thing? Maybe some light on the subject could help.

For what it's worth, once FOA left, UHOH was the top dog PvP guild of the shard, but personally I didn't consider them a zerg. FY could give them a run every once in a while. No name guilds (like mine) could usually get a spawn off without getting raided (unless it was between 10-midnight or so) by UHOH. During that time, OATH and the fluffy bunch were more of a zerg than UHOH. It's just that they would generally get destroyed during the few hours that UHOH was actually on the shard.

And here's another thing. This may be small... but I don't think that a zerg would run player events in fel. I'm just saying. UHOH would pull up a harry and let the blues make a debacle of it while they defended everyone else on the raid. I haven't seen MvP do this. No! I see MvP taking everything they can and not adding or facilitating anything. This leads to PvP deadness and is, in my opinion the result of a true zerg. Honestly, it's no fun PvPing when you know you're going to get mega-ganked every time you try to engage. Especially if maybe you aren't the best PvPer in the world but maybe want to enjoy some good ol' fashioned fun.

Lastly... I must say. Oblivion has some inherent hatred of FOA... which is just fine. What I can't understand is why MvP is Minax just like FOA. That makes no sense to me. Plus I notice multiple ex-FOA chars in MvP. The FOA core is on Atlantic now... but the soldiers who stayed on Chessy just joined MvP. They didn't even have to change factions. How is MvP different than FOA? Oh it's different... it's worse! FOA zerged the shard, that's for sure. They raided every spawn they could and did it well. However, they were generally not interested in gate fighting or anything other than bountiful PvP in the dungeons. MvP is not like this. They zerg everything. Come on, they have the numbers for it, why not right? Oh, and yes, they don't use greater dragons. Good for you. Congrats. I much prefer 5-1 odds than a GD. Good point. I need to get a "i'm getting ganked" slayer weapon. Maybe I can imbue it...

That's my 3 cents. If i'm not :stir: with ol' Filthy up there... I don't know what will.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The term "zerg" really doesn't make sense in UO because UO doesn't operate on levels, or tiers, like Starcraft did. But a "zerg" is best described as a large guild which lacks chemistry and teamwork due to a process of guilding everyone and anyone. However, if a guild is both well operated and large, then it really isn't a zerg ... it's just impressive. ;P

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30 come on now, lets not exaggerate. unless ur counting oath.. i guess thats possible. Rot was a zerg and fielded over 20 ppl, me and john doe got raided by 19 ppl on island and i still have pics of it somewhere years ago.. i call that a zerg.

uhoh didnt zerg? I have another pic of them pushing 8 mvp (before i was in MVP) with 21 ppl, in july maybe.. dont remember. Oh and wait.. they lost, 21 to 8 ppl lmao. by someones definition of a zerg ie mass recruit everyone and have no chemistry or teammwork Old UHOH would about sum it up. UHOH fields more stealthers, then any other guild, more tamers then any other guild, and the gimpest temps till other guilds counter. POT=Kettle=Black.

Furthermore We will take a 5v5 against any guild that would like to try. NO pets, no stealthers. Goldberg laughs at all of uhoh, no one will even except a duel from him, stuii will duel neone of you as well. Know what u are talking about before you talk plz. We do have numbers that im not denying, but mainly because we play on 8 shards so we have ppl from all different main shards, and normally theres 6 playin on chessy, 4 on pac.. a few on gl.. etc etc.

Im sorry that we dont do public events, we are NOT trammies, Like lox and them! Fel is a kill or be killed facet. If you come there expect to fight. U trammies have 90% of this game to conquer, have fun, and make money off of. U think we would allow u to ruin the only thing that they have left us with (stat scrolls and power scrolls prices)? If you can't fight, u dont deserve them. Even with our 1000 member guild we still cant stop all the spawns and ppl get them off. U figure with that many ppl we'd be able to watch them all the time. Ridiculous, furthermore i dislike you all for making me see this and post :(. If you don't know about chessy's past in the last four years, dont speak about it. IF you don't know that mvp has the best mages combined on any shard, come and test it. If you only live for stealth kill shots, or to screammm all kill no skill leetness u seriously need to look in the mirror and ask yourself when u lost all self respect, maybe ur parents never taught u a lil thing called honor. :(. i feel sorry for you..

good bye I need to get away from this stratics BS. If you want to test us, call us out in game or get my icq. various ppl have it and we will set something up to have some fun, without ego's in this fake pixel world, and just an overall good pvp time.

P.S. For those who dont know what they are talking about, why dont u watch a few fights. doesnt matter how many we have.. we are always fighting everyone.. We fight in Dsp, we fight X, skin thief and them, uhoh attackin us, KR tryin to take pop shots, Lub comin in to dismantle us.. We fight at the gate, we got uhoh on us, KR on us, X on us, GS on us, ACT attackin from houses on us.. WE fight the whole shard at once, which is fine we're here to fight not to win our pixelated rewards like uhoh.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes, the stirring worked.

Oblivion, you're very passionate about your guild. I have to give you that. Very passionate indeed sir.

And just for the record... yes you do have some of the best PvPers out there. But you're still a zerg. I'm not sure that I agree with GvP's definition... In my opinion a zerg is a large group that maintains itself on top by keeping everyone else down. It's not wrong, not agaist the rules... It just makes it impossible for the little guy to play in fel and accomplish anything.

Perhaps that's why there are so many ninjas out lately... Hmmm, if I were fighting MvP, I would use a Ninja. Yes, that's about the only way to live.

L

longshanks

well i dont like you much neither.

don't like your guilds tactics

i think it's pure b.s. that oath hides behind mvp

and the large amount of profanity that spills from your mouth's in global chat, primarily Goldberg who shows time and again he is lacking in class and honor.

your the biggest sellout on top of that having come from a guild that had small numbers and was forced to use strategic tactics to survive to throwing in the towel and joining the beast.

So I will run fel T2A solo mostly, checking spawns. If I see you I will flag. If you kill me so be it, if I kill you, same.

I have no fear of fel.

My guilds not faction, guess were trammies to you Mr. Big PVP'r, so be that as well.

I dont want to 5 v 5. I will 1 v 1 any of you guys, anytime. i'll probably lose to your elite crew, but I will do the best to make a good accounting for myself.

Lighten up bro. I must say I see you guys talk in chat, primarily Stewie and its funny how serious he takes it.

We fought you guys last weekend was 5 of us vs 3 of you, del ice i believe. you killed us the first time. we came back and stewie died 2x. Of course someone said he was in stat and than he proceeded to whine in global for an hour...

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i think it's pure b.s. that oath hides behind mvp

and the large amount of profanity that spills from your mouth's in global chat, primarily Goldberg who shows time and again he is lacking in class and honor.

We fought you guys last weekend was 5 of us vs 3 of you, del ice i believe. you killed us the first time. we came back and stewie died 2x. Of course someone said he was in stat and than he proceeded to whine in global for an hour...
I couldn't agree more. The PvP crap that's posted over global is disgusting. I can't belive Obliv said anything about honor. However you play, sir, your guild's actions speak for themselves and they are completely without honor. Any argument to the contrary is just rediculous.

Also, participating in Tram events does not make one a trammie. Living 100% of your life to dominate others with mass numbers is actually rather pathetic if you ask me. Playing only for PvP is, of course, anyones choice. But doesn't the game offer so much more? I think it does, but that's just me. But what do I know, apparently I'm just a trammie.

Longshanks... want some help with that T2A spawn. I'm in.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hewwo!

Is Ninja & Mystic still broken?

Does MVP still run 20+ deep?

Is the god awful snow gone?

PA winter's suck. As does work. As does bronchitis & laryngitis. I have them both :(

Also; everyone go buy an iPHONE!! When it breaks; call VZW and maybe I'll help you fix it! Yay!

*waves to all my UHOH buddies*

*waves to all the other people who like me*

*waves to the 9238402 MVP people*

HIGH FIVES! :heart:

PS: Is Rabid Clown still bad?

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't seen MvP in a bit but was fun trying to fight off UHOH the other day ;P. I don't recall hearing any deathstrikes or seeing any colossus, but there were plenty of hail storms being thrown around, hahaha.

Vlaude

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ran into several MvP last week, they can stil get numbers when they need to.

Rabid Clown mostly plays on Catskills these days.

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met to you fine masters of the fight. I have to say though I am a little disappointed in you. Yesterday was the "Day of Rage" over here, I walked into my humble cave, dropped my 70lbs of armor ( yup i wear armor for realz) ( sorry thats 31.82 kilo's to you Canadian bastages) and since my boy wasnt on the Yahoo, i decided to get my UO fix from stratics. I had expected to read some flames and stories about the fights that have happened this week/ last week, but really to no avail. The area's that I go to are not compatible to log on and download the game, so I cant actually get in to see whats going on, I am relying on your stories. DO me a huge and get it on. BTW only have about 4 more months till I start drop-kicking your chars, so prep now clowns, Im coming back with fits of drunken rage, and Im looking for you!

aye, MVP dude, tell your Oath buddies that my offer still stands when i get back, your guild of 110 against my 3 man guild Im talking WAR son. War! hmmm good god yall, what is it good for? absolutely nothing say it again yall
BBBRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG IIIIIITTTTTTT (in the voice of tony the tiger) I love them frosted flakes :thumbup:

The Bone of Milk-

L

longshanks

hey talbo. hope your keeping your powder dry and getting mad head shots.

Good pvp action at the gate last nite. Uhoh running strong again at the moment. Pullo and Juicy were in despise last nite and clownstomped the MVP B team. They eventually didn't come back even as the coon sat idle on the bridge. We killed Tanis, Royal Mafioso, Tiger, Iron bow and some other randoms that ran through.

Good gate fighting after that with a good 20-25 running around.

Be safe and talk to you soon.

Heard Bam Bam left to play with PUG's guild. Any truth to this ?

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey ya brother, yea man all is as good as can be expected here. Juicy is back with you guys? last i heard from you he turncoated, i guess thats good for your guild. Im glad you guys(chessy Pvpers) are still ripping it up at the gate. I see that GS and "X" have an alliance guild, that sounds like it would be a good combo. From what i remeber back with {X} there were some pretty good Pvpers but I thought they ran off to the biger guilds right before serium retired the stone, are they back or is this a make shift attempt at resurrection? GS had one or two good people in it too, I dont think the guild itself was anything special but a couple classy people none the less. I would guess that this guild would be rolling pretty deep at the Yew gate, sounds like a lot of fun.
So who are the big players (guild wise) now? I know that UHOH could always put together some quality Pvp as well as I hear that MVP does well. anyone else making a name?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanna say, UHOH :heart:'s MvP =( They have been getting dropkicked since the return of Lox & Broli :(

I would love to hear Oblivions' explaination of awesomeness!!

And dont even say "OMG ZERGGGGG!" you guys still outnumber up 1-5 per fight lol. I swear if you say 1 word about numbers; you will be the laughingstock of this board lol.

Like Tiger said, and I quote.. "OMG YOU OUTNUMBER US!!" and EVERYONE in chat makes fun of him stating.. "MVP? OUTNUMBERED?!" LOLOL.

:heart::heart:High Five:heart::heart:

L

longshanks

i sensed the winds of change on chessy in the last week as uhoh's presence has increased.

on the flip side i haven't seen much of goldberg and stuii or bam bam lately so unless you are infact fighting them i'd say youv'e been beating the farm team. but nothing like a little training camp when u first get back on right?

Oblivions feeling got hurt a few posts up and he's been boycotting the forum :/

is oblivion = daegan?

anyway welcome back lox. you lose ur job already?

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanna say, UHOH :heart:'s MvP =( They have been getting dropkicked since the return of Lox & Broli :(

I would love to hear Oblivions' explaination of awesomeness!!

And dont even say "OMG ZERGGGGG!" you guys still outnumber up 1-5 per fight lol. I swear if you say 1 word about numbers; you will be the laughingstock of this board lol.

Like Tiger said, and I quote.. "OMG YOU OUTNUMBER US!!" and EVERYONE in chat makes fun of him stating.. "MVP? OUTNUMBERED?!" LOLOL.

:heart::heart:High Five:heart::heart:
Haha you already know what hes going to say...

And he will say the reason theyve been getting drop kicked is because the "good" pvpers in MvP- are all playing other shards and thats probably true. The meat shields ie: Tiger, Royale Mafioso, Wipe Out, Taka, and John Gill are the only ones around. Saw Oblivion last night when he was chasing me at Yew with Tiger, Wipe Out and John Gill in tow but when the lesser 3 couldnt keep up and he saw Arthur meet up with me, he turned around and boned out. Smart choice.

Im with you Lox by thinking its rather hilarious that all of Chessy knows whats up and actually prefers our so-called "zerg".

:grouphug: <--- look its MvP- in their gate house!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i sensed the winds of change on chessy in the last week as uhoh's presence has increased.
Yay! UHOH LOVES CHESSY!

on the flip side i haven't seen much of goldberg and stuii or bam bam lately so unless you are infact fighting them i'd say youv'e been beating the farm team. but nothing like a little training camp when u first get back on right?
Agreed; but I've only see Stuii 3 times (2 of which he got dropkicked and died within 30 seconds) and 1 time when we raided a 4 man Fire with 3 people; killed them; killed 4 more; then the 9 came in; and only silly Broli died :p

Goldbergs been catching the dropkick a lot. He's even getting to the point he leaves Bubbles to die. I find it comical bc I'll just have Broli chase him around while I drop Bubbles :p

And BamBam def did quit MVP to be with Pug.

BUT!! We kill anyone/everyone regardless of guild "tier". You know this :p

Oblivions feeling got hurt a few posts up and he's been boycotting the forum :/
Hahah. I did see that. Did you know MVP doesnt zerg? :mf_prop::mf_prop:

is oblivion = daegan?
Yes. He's been dropkicked plenty of times by us and yelling at Necro BC of it haha.

anyway welcome back lox. you lose ur job already?
I wish man; I wish lol. I just been putting in a ton of hours to get a promotion; and now I am just waiting on the verdict. So I am back to my normal schedule of Mon-Fri && only 43 hours a week and not like 55-60 lol.

So; weekends I dont see the gf I will def try to be on more for you lovable chessy folks! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

C

CharlotteCuuhlhourne

Ah, good old trash talking and forum wars! It makes my chest all tingly.

I've been away for far too long. Since then I've taken a lot of new games, but I keep you all in my little black book. I know, its naughty of me to love you all and leave you. I'm sure Gareth and the rest will forgive me :heart::heart: .
Maybe I should consider getting back into the game if all of you big, muscular men are shoving pointy objects into each other......

Ah, I remember the good old days...sneaking around at night and finding some unsuspecting hunk in a dark alley between two Yew Gate houses. Then I'd creep up behind him and stick my long, hard skull pole into his backside. Oh sure he'd cry afterward and want a shower, but I know he loved it. Its not gank, its a surprise fight he didn't know he wanted!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ah, I remember the good old days...sneaking around at night and finding some unsuspecting hunk in a dark alley between two Yew Gate houses. Then I'd creep up behind him and stick my long, hard skull pole into his backside. Oh sure he'd cry afterward and want a shower, but I know he loved it. Its not gank, its a surprise fight he didn't know he wanted!
That was you!!! You didn't even say good night or nothing! Just left me there hopeless and alone without saying a word. How could you?!?!

I'm going to need some counseling. Where's that Priest of Mondain?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
therefore u have no idea what is going on with us right now. U were the zerg, and then we were a zerg with equal numbers. Ur entire crew fell off. We kept up for quite sometime and then our members all started playing other shards. Against one guild we can still field the numbers of any other guild and even a few more, true statement. However, if u read it correctly u would have seen that we were outnumbered by three guilds in the same faction. If we could have fielded 15 against 15+ dont you think we would have instead of 9?

If we could have fielded 15 against 15+ dont you think we would have instead of 9?

I do believe I could 14 names on that ban list; and 4 names pulled out underneath. That my friend is 18 members.

For those who cant read small writing..

(Wilson, Mel Gibson, ICASTSPELLstick, OBLIVION II, Craspon of Trop, Booobles, keep peace, john gill, EnFiNeT, Sir Scribbler, Bruno, ARIPA SATANEI, Blackstick, Taka, RoYaLe MaDiOsO, II EZ II, Carnage, mike jones)

A famous Oblivion quote.. "We dont zerg. We dont win with numbers. We win with skill!"

Just saying!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Immmm baaccckkkkkkkkkk haha. I did not boycott the forums i just got tired of it. its the same old back and forth back and forth. Its like the damn NFL unfortunately we will neverrrr come to terms! We have only had two fights against u that we lost and u did outnumber us both times, I gotta start taking pics again to prove your false statements. Cant talk about those two fights cuz i have no pics to prove it so it would go back and forth again. whatever we lost. Yesterday we were a mass zerg im not debating that. but thats cuz we made a mistake and saw you guys and then a lub guy come thru. Lub guy was with you but we figured we'd be fighting ur 6-9 and pugs 5-8, so we woulda needed them. Besidesss it was a castleee idoc if you coulda fielded ur last three years of mass zerg numbers, minus the last six months. You woulda too dont lie.

Everyone hates mvp, cuz we have the most numbers at the moment. comes with the territory. To whoever says i sold out, ur damn right i did. I did so right after necro did. We're the only two remaining members of our small wrecking crew from back in the day. Times change, and to compete with uhoh we did what we had to, not our fault there members quit or stopped playing. Bam is with pug on atl and legends as well as stuii.. but they still play here if theres a big fight (which sadly there never is :( )

I dont know if ud call it an A-team, B-team scenario. however, we are all for ppl learning to pvp and getting better. eventually mvp will be no more (which may come sooner then u all may think- *high five* uhoh will come back and zerg again) and we will all be fighting each other, so its good that new pvper's or old pvpers coming back to the game learn what to do for the future.

Whoever asked if i am daegan i am. I broke my rule on chessy and made my first red. Chessy is the only shard I dont have a red on because i have refused for many years to let GS play there guard hugging, house hiding noobish ways and get pathetic kills. Plus they just interfere with real pvp i.e. faction pvp. I guess it was good cuz the other day he is what you would call a game changer. 3 of my guys got beat by five fy, and suckless. I came in still outnumbered 4 to 6 or 7 with one in stat. got suckless on foot, we killed him. turned killed fy.. and alas lost the baraccoon cuz it was already dead from two more fy or blues not sure if they were fy with dragons who had killed it. Still a fun fight though. ---Pullo me no likeeyyy you, haha bringin it old school with poison weps that i havent seen in a long while.. Almost got me with constant poisons and AI's lol. :(

I have said Lox that we will 5v5 you but make no mistake about it, ull have ur Ateam we will have ours as well. and itll have to be planned in advance. Goldy, me, stuii, eli, and either bam or elrond. Since turles would def be there prolly sick bam on him and see how that turns out for negative 100 ping disarmer.
Wow I either should never write on this board or keep up with it, i had to answer over a months worth of questions in one post lol.

P.S. For you leet ex champs members, i heard a funny story the other day broli. I heard mikey kicked u from champs after two days cuz you were terra bad Lmao. I wasnt around for champs so I dont know if its true, but two ppl on atl had brought that up when talking about chessy and champs days.

P.P.S. As for all the trash talk, global chat was prolly the worse thing ever created lol. I can't speak for others, everyone plays the way they want. What I do know is Goldy, stuii, eli, and elrond have numerous times offered neone who wants pure or full temp mage duels. If ur mad cuz they beat you with numbers and talked trash to them in global and they responded in a not well mannered way, then duel them and be done with it. Although be weary they are some of the best in the game. few of them have beat paith who in real life i really think is not a good person (thats wayyy censored cuz if i said what i wanted to id either get a warning or banned lol) but is one of the best mages that still play. Eli destroyed Aeyko twice the other day on atl, and stuii well he rarely loses to anyone. So to group mvp as a whole and say we are horrible just dont make sense. I only talk trash to crusader cuz he no likeyyy meeee.. I tried to be his best friend :(, i dont even know where this animocity came from haha. although i did offer him a duel and he said im trash and wouldnt duel me. Im self admittedly not in the elite category when it comes to dueling, but i know damn well he isnt even close. but im trashh.. I did beat stuii twice the other day and then he pancake slapped me 5 times in a row haha guess i had some lucky cycles. well talk to yall in another month or soo lol

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and lox im not sure what ur talking about with necro. U do know icq has all history feeds, i have all of mine. and i never pancake to him about nething to do with ur crew. I have laughed at some hilarious things ur guys have done in the past but mostly just about tram stuff. This isnt the first time youve said this so either u just hate me enough to not want me talking to your best e friend, or hes turning around and sayin **** behind my back that isnt even true. I could post every conversation we have had in the last three months so necro if ur sayin **** lock it up or get ur boy in check.

L

longshanks

welcome back jrede.

the board is better with you so dont be a stranger.

pullo is fun to run and i run him like he just escaped an insane asylum. noone likey me very much when i run t2a and come upon some weary traveler.