• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Town Hall News - Factions Not Being Worked On

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the Town Hall this weekend the question was asked what happened to Faction development seen earlier this year.

Cal said they are currently working on the Adventures on the High Seas Booster. Maybe someone else has the exact answer, but I think he also said they wanted to get it "right".

It was pretty clear that no Faction development is or has been taking place since what we saw several months ago.

But at least we are going to get ship combat, that will make Factions more interesting if they try and make ocean travel more common. I find it acceptable to delay Factions for this.

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This isn't really a surprise to me. The developer working on the Faction changes at the time said if they could not come to a consensus on changes that they would have to wait another time to make those changes. There were way too many complaints from people and Faction changes became a volatile issue. They have to 'reschedule' when they can again put time into making changes. It wasn't as simple as listening to all of the contradictory concerns that people had and choose what the majority wanted.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm really glad these changes are not going in. These changes would of destroyed factions, making it another only about pvp, and rolling over players defending the bases.If theses changes went in we should just of stood in front of our bases with the sigils, and said here ya go. The bases should of been made harder to raid not easier to raid. Make the pvpers work for something, not just come in, and roll over players.

This also would of never bought more players from trammel in. The devs need to play factions to see what its all about, and then work on changes.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These changes would of destroyed factions, making it another only about pvp
Factions is a PvP system
LOL yes I know that, but its more than a pvp system. The main thing is most of the pvpers are in factions for the items, the fights, and there not even in factions for the right reasons the sigils, guarding to own the towns.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL yes I know that, but its more than a pvp system. The main thing is most of the pvpers are in factions for the items, the fights, and there not even in factions for the right reasons the sigils, guarding to own the towns.
There is no reason to own the towns.

Give us a reason to own towns, and we will own them. I'm sitting on more iron ingots than I will ever use from owning towns. I don't need more regs.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is no reason to own the towns.

Give us a reason to own towns, and we will own them. I'm sitting on more iron ingots than I will ever use from owning towns. I don't need more regs.
They should of did this in the first place give the players a reason to own the towns, and not spend the time doing all those changes. Fix what is broken, and add somethings that you could only get if your in factions that you would not be able to get no where else.
Maybe something like if you own towns you set up faction vendors only faction players who own the towns can buy from.
Now we need something to use to be able to buy things off the faction vendors only something you get for guarding, and being able to hold off the other factions. Once you own the towns you are awarded maybe vendor buying points to buy things off the faction vendors. If your not there for the guarding, and the battles around the area the bases are in. your character is not awarded any buying points if your faction own the towns.
Since Im not sure what others would want ill let others decided.

D

deraiky

I tell you something...
They gonna "exploit" their booster system and just make an addon including factions/arenas and some minor stuff...
That way they can earn money AND do not have to do anything, since they allready have that stuff close to beign finished.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey guys, actually i see much hope in factions.
when the topic came up, I heard cal mutter under his breath that they are working on a factions booster. So i would expect a decent expansion coming to factions hopefully after adventures on the high seas.

K

Kylas

hey guys, actually i see much hope in factions.
Did you really just type that? Do you realize that factions is approaching the 10 year old mark?

10 years and they haven't done jack to the system! What more proof does any person need that the developers DONT GIVE A DAMN about factions.

I stop by once a year and see the same posts. When is factions going to be fixed?

You guys seriously need to move on. UO is like that gym membership you pay for each month and never use.

Repeat after me..

The developers DON'T care about factions.

Dig

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the sky is falling!
the sky is falling!

C

canary

bare bones skeleton crew = only one thing gets done at a time

They were given the directive by ppl higher than Cal that booster packs were the way things were going to be done (as all Mythic Bioware is doing), so they had to push a concept out the door.

Because of that, everything else suffers. Factions. Arenas. Current event arcs outside of EM events.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bare bones skeleton crew = only one thing gets done at a time

They were given the directive by ppl higher than Cal that booster packs were the way things were going to be done (as all Mythic Bioware is doing), so they had to push a concept out the door.

Because of that, everything else suffers. Factions. Arenas. Current event arcs outside of EM events.
What I find most disturbing is that the upcoming booster pack is based on work that Draconi and others were doing before they had to switch to an elven theme and push out the Mondains Legacy expansion. (See Draconi's July 9th post here: http://vboards.stratics.com/1776333-post60.html .)

So how much money, time and effort is EA really putting into this booster pack if a lot of the work (including smooth boat movement in the classic client) was already done five years ago?

How much of the money subscribers pay do you think is really going into development work for UO versus how much is being used to pay the EMs (including any new ones they hire for the Japanese shards) or is shuttled off for other EA projects? Why is it that Cal and his team only seem to focus on pleasing UO subscribers whose main goal in the game seems to be to collecting ever more pixels?

Have they given up as an impossible task the idea of building new or polishing existing content for players who don't care about rares and deco items but would rather spend the majority of their playing time working with other players to engage in PvP or PvM challenges? Where's the content for players who don't need a rare or deco item dangled in their faces just to get them to team up with other players and beat the snot out of some monsters or other players' characters? Where's the content and fixes for players who don't have hours to play every week; who don't want to pay extra money above and beyond their subscription fees so they can buy gold, power or stat scrolls, artifacts, soulstones, tokens, etc., so they can even begin to think about playing with and against "vet" players; and who don't want to put their accounts at risk by using unapproved programs to speed through "tedious" skill training and gathering of resources?

Why is it that what seems to get most of the attention from the developers/designers/EMs is content that caters to collectors and people who don't seem to cringe at the thought of kissing up to Mesanna and the EMs? Everyone else who pays to play the game has to just sit back and put up with an out of control game economy that scares away new/returning players and discourages the few remaining "casual" players from setting up vendors; broken and/or unbalanced systems; rampant cheating and griefing; and random unexplained "fixes" that no one remembers requesting?

Seriously, if you aren't into collecting rares and/or you don't feel like dropping extra money into the game and/or using cheat programs to "catch up" with the vet players that surround you on all sides, what's the point of playing or trying to get start playing UO anymore? Cal's been blowing smoke at people for almost a year now regarding getting rid of cheaters, while completely side stepping the root reasons why people use unapproved programs. (Throwing more stuff like SoAs into the game is not a solution, in my book.) His announcement Friday that they're only going to ban the most egregious cheaters is a joke. It does nothing to give people any incentive to stick around. Cal and his team don't get it that people who want to PvP or participate in factions are sick and tired of shard hopping and making new characters in a futile effort to find a good, honest challenge. Or if you want to regularly do PvM in a small or medium sized group, the only place left to do it is probably Atlantic shard or maybe one of the Japanese shards if you're lucky enough to speak Japanese and can play during their peak hours.

Cal needs to consider running a closed discussion group for faction and PvP issues. And this time he and his team need to go into it without a pre-established list of changes, fixes, and new content that they plan to shove down everyone's throat. The last "focus group" that they ran before the faction changes were rolled out was just a joke in terms of soliciting and paying attention to people who actually had any faction or PvP experience. One person who actually had the ability to speak coherently and knowledgeably about faction and PvP issues was mostly ignored by the developers/designers and shredded by the multitude of non-PvPers in the group. And the "PvP rebalance" focus group that existed the year before that was poorly thrown together (it seemed to be a knee-jerk response to the debacle that was the introduction of KR) and then was basically squashed by the community person when a handful of players blabbed out of school. So it's been many years now since the dev team has even tried to listen to and attempt to address concerns and ideas for revitalizing PvP, factions, guild wars, etc. in UO. I think one of the designers (Logrus) actually plays UO and PvPs, but I have my doubts that any of the other current designers and developers do or that Cal or Mesanna do. Maybe they PvP in other games, but it sure doesn't feel like they have done much of it in the last few years in UO. And although Sakkarah may have done a lot of PvP before she became a developers, I always felt like the changes she made that touched on PvP systems were mostly made to lure people to Fel in an underhanded fashion (e.g., adding artifacts and SoTs to champ spawns) and/or to reward being able to completely squash your opponent. I never felt like she added anything to encourage casual players or those without much PvP experience to try out Fel and to keep going back there on a regular basis. It always seemed like her pre-developer experience as an "EM" weighed most heavily in many of the additions she made to the game.

Eh, who cares at this point? To me, UO has just become a game about collecting pixels that could just poof tomorrow if EA decides to pull the plug. Sure, you can still play it for hours on end even if that isn't your goal. But the game has become such a dead place, that 99% of the time you're doing that all by yourself. What reason is there anymore to team up with other players besides trying to acquire some item? No one dungeon crawls just for the fun or challenge of it. And who wants to PvP or try to learn to PvP when to do so you have to dump extra money into the game and/or cheat and/or maintain houses, characters, and gear on multiple shards? And why participate in factions when it basically means nothing and when activity at the bases is pointless unless you belong to the biggest guild on the shard or are complacent about cheating to get and keep the sigils? Blech. Not choices I have any compelling reason to make any more.

C

canary

So how much money, time and effort is EA really putting into this booster pack if a lot of the work (including smooth boat movement in the classic client) was already done five years ago?
To be honest? Other than the writing of quests, art for the new boats... not a whole lot, probably.

It appears the gears were shifted to the booster pack model in the past 1-2 months. I mean, it would otherwise be odd that the team had all these things set up (faction overhaul, arenas, Magincia/Bane plotline) just to suddenly put them on hold. I mean, as I've commented before in another thread, Cal released a newsletter that claimed arenas were already out on TC, and that players should come back to use them. That right there, by legal definition, is false advertising. You can't market/sell something you don't have.

I'm not happy, however, how Cal stated booster packs are intended to NOT delay new content, yet... as stated in my above paragraph, they clearly are hampering it. And yes, I realize his job is to smoke and mirror things and to try to spin things, but to him I say: please don't make it so obvious you are lying.

I will add, however, that I am very happy those who use the sea are finally getting some attention. It is long overdue.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
good to see ya

good to hear from ya

thanks for setting the doomsdayers straight.

C

canary

5) The only real relation between the current High Seas and the old High Seas is the name, smooth boat movement, hueable ships, ship-fighting and encounters. Things from the original plan were: building the content around Buccaneer's Den, MOVING Buc's Den off the server lines (how great would that have been?), love for thieves, transporting cargo quests/trade system, etc.
You realize that the 'only real relation' is everything that was announced in the booster, right? :lol:

I personally would have like to have seen this happen in Buc's and moving it off the dang server line, myself.

C

canary

good to see ya

good to hear from ya

thanks for setting the doomsdayers straight.
Not quite sure you are using that correctly in the context of this thread, but whatever.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
developers DONT GIVE A DAMN about factions
Repeat after me..

seems like the proper context to me.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I may be insane, but i still stand behind that when a producer says they may spend up to 6 months working on factions alone, there is hope? everyone needs to jump off the UO is 100 years old and nothings fixed wagon. UO spent a LOT of time doing nothing and going nowhere. Its recently got more love then it has in the last 6 years. and it obviously looking like its going to continue getting better. Yes uo was stagnant for a while. Luckily, its nowhere near that now.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
V

Vaelix

I'm not happy, however, how Cal stated booster packs are intended to NOT delay new content, yet... as stated in my above paragraph, they clearly are hampering it. And yes, I realize his job is to smoke and mirror things and to try to spin things, but to him I say: please don't make it so obvious you are lying.
5) The only real relation between the current High Seas and the old High Seas is the name, smooth boat movement, hueable ships, ship-fighting and encounters. Things from the original plan were: building the content around Buccaneer's Den, MOVING Buc's Den off the server lines (how great would that have been?), love for thieves, transporting cargo quests/trade system, etc.

So please don't think they just grabbed a bunch of existing work and cleaned it up - this was from scratch.

=)

So if the New Stuff was made from Scratch, Meaning alot of Dev time was put into it, in place Dev time going to Faction Changes which were proposed, I'd say this Booster has done a -Very- Good job of doing exactly what Cal said it wouldnt, Delaying new content.

*IF* This is the case.. As it seems.

Hell I might even go as far to say that it seems as if the *Only* Thing standing in the way of New Content for Factions is the fact that they've switched gears to this "High Seas Booster" in an attempt to make more money.

Whos to say that EAs Financial Department hasn't projected a Gross Downfall of Subscribers for UO without Hope of return, and this idea of introducing Booster packs is the most financially sound way to make as much money out of a dying product as they can.

It might be nothing, But damnit, I'm a PvPer, I dont want a New useless Boat, I want a New PvP System. (Eat me)

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not sure where this thread lost its track, but High seas is zzzz

The original statement remains, Factions not being worked on.
Its great to see alot of people still play the current faction system, keeping up with its bugs and doing the best out of it.

pvp never dies.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for one am glad the stopped working on those new faction changes - they were horrible!

As has been said before: faction artis are fine, because the make people play factions.
As has also been said before: we need more reasons to capture, hold and fight over towns, which is the core idea of factions.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I find most disturbing is that the upcoming booster pack is based on work that Draconi and others were doing before they had to switch to an elven theme and push out the Mondains Legacy expansion. (See Draconi's July 9th post here: http://vboards.stratics.com/1776333-post60.html .)

How much of the money subscribers pay do you think is really going into development work for UO versus how much is being used to pay the EMs (including any new ones they hire for the Japanese shards) or is shuttled off for other EA projects? Why is it that Cal and his team only seem to focus on pleasing UO subscribers whose main goal in the game seems to be to collecting ever more pixels?

Have they given up as an impossible task the idea of building new or polishing existing content for players who don't care about rares and deco items but would rather spend the majority of their playing time working with other players to engage in PvP or PvM challenges? Where's the content for players who don't need a rare or deco item dangled in their faces just to get them to team up with other players and beat the snot out of some monsters or other players' characters? Where's the content and fixes for players who don't have hours to play every week; who don't want to pay extra money above and beyond their subscription fees so they can buy gold, power or stat scrolls, artifacts, soulstones, tokens, etc., so they can even begin to think about playing with and against "vet" players; and who don't want to put their accounts at risk by using unapproved programs to speed through "tedious" skill training and gathering of resources?

Why is it that what seems to get most of the attention from the developers/designers/EMs is content that caters to collectors and people who don't seem to cringe at the thought of kissing up to Mesanna and the EMs? Everyone else who pays to play the game has to just sit back and put up with an out of control game economy that scares away new/returning players and discourages the few remaining "casual" players from setting up vendors; broken and/or unbalanced systems; rampant cheating and griefing; and random unexplained "fixes" that no one remembers requesting?

Seriously, if you aren't into collecting rares and/or you don't feel like dropping extra money into the game and/or using cheat programs to "catch up" with the vet players that surround you on all sides, what's the point of playing or trying to get start playing UO anymore? Cal's been blowing smoke at people for almost a year now regarding getting rid of cheaters, while completely side stepping the root reasons why people use unapproved programs. (Throwing more stuff like SoAs into the game is not a solution, in my book.) His announcement Friday that they're only going to ban the most egregious cheaters is a joke. It does nothing to give people any incentive to stick around. Cal and his team don't get it that people who want to PvP or participate in factions are sick and tired of shard hopping and making new characters in a futile effort to find a good, honest challenge. Or if you want to regularly do PvM in a small or medium sized group, the only place left to do it is probably Atlantic shard or maybe one of the Japanese shards if you're lucky enough to speak Japanese and can play during their peak hours.

Cal needs to consider running a closed discussion group for faction and PvP issues. And this time he and his team need to go into it without a pre-established list of changes, fixes, and new content that they plan to shove down everyone's throat. The last "focus group" that they ran before the faction changes were rolled out was just a joke in terms of soliciting and paying attention to people who actually had any faction or PvP experience. One person who actually had the ability to speak coherently and knowledgeably about faction and PvP issues was mostly ignored by the developers/designers and shredded by the multitude of non-PvPers in the group. And the "PvP rebalance" focus group that existed the year before that was poorly thrown together (it seemed to be a knee-jerk response to the debacle that was the introduction of KR) and then was basically squashed by the community person when a handful of players blabbed out of school. So it's been many years now since the dev team has even tried to listen to and attempt to address concerns and ideas for revitalizing PvP, factions, guild wars, etc. in UO. I think one of the designers (Logrus) actually plays UO and PvPs, but I have my doubts that any of the other current designers and developers do or that Cal or Mesanna do. Maybe they PvP in other games, but it sure doesn't feel like they have done much of it in the last few years in UO. And although Sakkarah may have done a lot of PvP before she became a developers, I always felt like the changes she made that touched on PvP systems were mostly made to lure people to Fel in an underhanded fashion (e.g., adding artifacts and SoTs to champ spawns) and/or to reward being able to completely squash your opponent. I never felt like she added anything to encourage casual players or those without much PvP experience to try out Fel and to keep going back there on a regular basis. It always seemed like her pre-developer experience as an "EM" weighed most heavily in many of the additions she made to the game.

Eh, who cares at this point? To me, UO has just become a game about collecting pixels that could just poof tomorrow if EA decides to pull the plug. Sure, you can still play it for hours on end even if that isn't your goal. But the game has become such a dead place, that 99% of the time you're doing that all by yourself. What reason is there anymore to team up with other players besides trying to acquire some item? No one dungeon crawls just for the fun or challenge of it. And who wants to PvP or try to learn to PvP when to do so you have to dump extra money into the game and/or cheat and/or maintain houses, characters, and gear on multiple shards? And why participate in factions when it basically means nothing and when activity at the bases is pointless unless you belong to the biggest guild on the shard or are complacent about cheating to get and keep the sigils? Blech. Not choices I have any compelling reason to make any more.

I know its been a while since you made the post and walls of Text are so not my thing, but the post just made me all hot n stuffz.. Thank you Tina.. Its nice to see some people know wtf they are talking about AND are smart enough to articulate and present an intelligent arguement. Nice to see you're still around. Poo too, sup bro.

Sup Lynk, not posting on these forums in a while has been painful... I can only sleep at night knowing you are on here representing... Fight the good fight.

I see JC is still around, thats too bad.

I wont be back for a few months,, so rest assured the forums are safe from my distastful and immature presence. For now.

Just wanted to say Hi!

PS.. THE DEVELOPERS DON'T CARE ABOUT FACTIONS!
That guy knows wtf hes talking about.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I call shinnanigans.

BLOOD AND SAND Council of Mages - Great Lakes 1927502624

:danceb:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems many people are back. I've had some really fun fights against TB and SL lately.

It had been a LONG time since we had some large scale city of Brit fights.

Even though I'm outnumbered by tremendous amounts it is still fun.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sup bere.. hows archery doing these days.
Hey, I wouldnt know I gave my account to Grog. Ate 300M gold on a bad deal and didnt even want to finish stripping it after that so I gave it to him.

Does this mean your back in UO?? How is everyone doing??
All is well here hope it the same for you and everyone else. However, im not back to UO nor will I probably ever be but nice to see a few familiar faces around. Take care.

K

Kylas

Well hell does this mean I can come back too?
A straight up question. Why are you guys still here? What could the shell of a dead system possible offer you today? The great early days of factions aren't just gone, they're fossilized. In a few years you wont even find web references to that time.

Nothing can be done to bring that back now. Trying to fix it is tantamount to fixing the fence 10 years after your cattle ran off.

There is no support for factions in the development team. This means there is nobody champion its cause. (ie. finding funds.) No funds means no man-hours. No man-hours means nothing happens.

Even if they enabled some great new system, the people are gone. I keep seeing the image of a bee hive that's been disturbed. The colony flies off, but you always find a few bees wandering around aimlessly like everything is just fine.

Isn't it time to fly off and find new adventures somewhere else? Somewhere/someone that deserves your money.

Dig

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
or.....

some of us still enjoy playing the game and have fun playing it every night?

i know, i know.
still haveing fun playing UO after 13 years!

crazy talk!

what i cant get over are all the doomsdayers.
people that come in and post these "why are you still here" posts.
isnt it obvious?
we like and enjoy the game.

i wish my super powers as a mod would let me ban people that made posts like that. they do nothing for the community and after 13 years of hearing them they get reallllllllllly old.

K

Kylas

or.....

some of us still enjoy playing the game and have fun playing it every night?

i know, i know.
still haveing fun playing UO after 13 years!

crazy talk!
Some people never get past tic-tac-toe. I get it.

i wish my super powers as a mod would let me ban people that made posts like that. they do nothing for the community and after 13 years of hearing them they get reallllllllllly old.
You have my permission to ban me at any time. I promise I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep.

Dig

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, do me a favor and go over to to uo.com and show me the server guild numbers because they have been dropping steadily for the last 5 years...my server SP is dead...

P.S. What community? In case you haven't noticed people barely log into Stratics now too...

Please don't try to feed me horse**** and call it chocolate...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
and yet i can go out every night on which ever shard i choose and have good fights and lots of fun.

hey look!
the sky is falling!

*sigh*

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ya, do me a favor and go over to to uo.com and show me the server guild numbers because they have been dropping steadily for the last 5 years...my server SP is dead...

P.S. What community? In case you haven't noticed people barely log into Stratics now too...

Please don't try to feed me horse**** and call it chocolate...
good lord, your playing SP, thats the problem right there!

even back in the hay day when i use to play SP it was dead there.
you cant base anything in UO on what happens on SP.

Chardonnay

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good lord, your playing SP, thats the problem right there!

even back in the hay day when i use to play SP it was dead there.
you cant base anything in UO on what happens on SP.
See that shows your intelligence right there, all servers have been suffering like i said before uo.com don't lie...next time you wanna blow smoke up some one's ass don't do it to some one that has been playing this game since the very beginning...

You chose to to personally attack SP and didn't read what i said or chose not to comment on what i said and sadly showed your intelligence...

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive been playing since day one too, so does that give me special rights to run around bashing the game like you do?

and if ya dont like the smoke up your ass, then dont come in here playing chicken little and crying about how the game is dying.

ive been hearing this for 13 years now, yet every night i play and there are allways people for me to play with for fight against.

and youll have to use crayons and small words to show me what any of this has to do with int or lack of it.

me thinks your just a trolling looking for a bridge to work under.

G

GWAR_LS

I know alot of people who care alot more about faction than High Seas. I also know that factions must be changed. It is making the pvp in the game a joke. Just look at the funny section on the UO web page. Oops did I say funny, I mean factions.

ORIGIN - Ultima Online - Community

Lets not just look at points but the items and silver. How hard is it to make a suit with faction gear? How hard is it to get points? Then lets think non-faction gear and we get are points down in doom, nothing shows when u say showscore. Its odd when our non-faction guild fights faction seems like they get all the + from factions yet no - fighting non-faction.

I was factions to when they first came out. Alot has changed and faction needs looked at. 20 min if u die too opposing faction in fell is only downer and hey I dont have to go.
I hope this gets somone thinking about this. I can go on and on and on and on.