• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOA/tugsoft.com down?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: EA/Mythic Buys Tugsoft, no more UO/A

Hobo Sapien being added to the list of players to ignore, check.

L

Lady Miriel

I'm having trouble with my assist.

First, it cant connect to the UpdateAce Server, and I only have 6 tries left before its disabled until the next update.

Next, when I log in it tells me that the data stream has changed and I MAY need an update to UOAssist.dll for UOA to function correctly.

Then, when I select my server, its tells me there is a server name error. [Server name mismatch. 1: (blank) 2: Catskills. Please report this message to [email protected]. Your settings may not load/save correctly.]

Finally, the game itself works fine but my UOA is disabled.

I've thought about uninstalling/reinstalling but I can't access www.tugsoft.com, it tells me that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". So
I dont want to be unable to reinstall, and I'm not sure of another location to download from.

And I've gotten no response from them about this issue.

Zooithion

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The same thing just happened to me again today :(

I'm having trouble with my assist.

First, it cant connect to the UpdateAce Server, and I only have 6 tries left before its disabled until the next update.

Next, when I log in it tells me that the data stream has changed and I MAY need an update to UOAssist.dll for UOA to function correctly.

Then, when I select my server, its tells me there is a server name error. [Server name mismatch. 1: (blank) 2: Catskills. Please report this message to [email protected]. You settings may not load/save correctly.]

Finally, the game itself works fine but my UOA is disabled.

And I've gotten no response from them about this issue.

U

uofreakazoid

The same thing just happened to me again today :(

Tug emailed me yesterday:

Sorry for the trouble. There has been all kinds of random (in timing) connection problems happening and so far the internet provider hasn't been able to figure out why. They are coming to try again today.