ATL ISNT #!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
L

Lady Lovely

NO REVERT NO REVERT!!!!!!....days and days and days and finally I get a cloak and they will revert....*screams*:stretcher:

L

Lorelei Rage

What is up with atl this is getting nuts once again server just crashed (no warning) this is what the forth time in the last week or so and one full day revert.... getting frustrated with this.

eve

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
Atlantic
bad timing.........

if it is down for any length of time, I hope they manage to get whatever is wrong fixed before it goes up again.

I still miss last Tuesday.

V

Vertigo

Feels like I'm playing circa 1999. We used to have weekly reverts, lol.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2008
LS, ATL, PAC
Maybe they never thought players would join forces and all move to ATL, and since then they downgraded their servers and are crapping themselves now :lol:

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Florida
ive been calling for them to buy new hamsters that run uos servers.. but theyre to ****ing cheap!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
I'm just gonna wait this out and not play for a few weeks. Oh wait, then ill miss the super awesome manic questing everyone's been doing. This is the UO gods punishing Atlantic for our greed i bet. Maybe their trying to encourage people to transfer? Or wait, no, just the same old EA incompetence.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Florida
REALLY! AGAIN?!!!! Someone really needs to be fired. This is insane.

Maybe if EA had to refund a month membership for every account connected to Atlantic... this would get fixed and stay fixed.
like i told my guildies they should just hand out clothing and items that say * I got ****ed By EA's Revert*

L

Lorelei Rage

Sorry but your abyss house was just reverted. Need to contact a gm to correct the problem.

T

Tazar

Never had one - never will. Them things are too dangerous for someone like me - I've broken enough bones already in my life.

I like a little metal around me so I drive a gas-guzzling Texas Cadillac (a fire-engine red extend-cab pickup). It's red enough and big enough to say "Get out of my way!" when you see it coming. :p

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD
taylorvsmith.com
Tazar is from Texas. Texans don't have scooters, unless they have v8 engines and gun racks. I know mine does.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Florida
Never had one - never will. Them things are too dangerous for someone like me - I've broken enough bones already in my life.

I like a little metal around me so I drive a gas-guzzling Texas Cadillac (a fire-engine red extend-cab pickup). It's red enough and big enough to say "Get out of my way!" when you see it coming. :p
lol

Pink Dragoness

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Southeastern USA

LOL, You go, you hot red fire demon

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 19, 2008
Due to all these reverts I have had to imbue 3 suits of armor like 2 times each so far... If I have to do it again I am not responsible for my actions. Just giving ya'll a warning in advance :D

P

Phineas le Monge

Can we get a Texas shard thats too tough to crash or revert? It would be bigger and could handle more people - cause everything is bigger in TEXAS!

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 15, 2008
Florida
i get the fealing atl wont be back up till tom afternoon...:sad3: NAH JK **** IT! WOW HERE I COME:lol:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Oct 21, 2008
Baltimore, MD
taylorvsmith.com
Can we get a Texas shard thats too tough to crash or revert? It would be bigger and could handle more people - cause everything is bigger in TEXAS!
This man gets it. I mean, I'm not one of those uber-patriotic Texas who goes on and on about the Lone Star State. Sure, we were our own independent country at one point, and that does make us kinda - you know, kinda better, I guess - but I'm not going to toot my own horn or anything. Just wouldn't be nice.

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 29, 2008
LS, ATL, PAC
what server was it that crashed so much they "invaded" another server? and of course started to get banned *sigh*

p.s. Waldo is behind the fat guy with the funny hat

P

Phineas le Monge

OK totally off topic but since Atlantic is so unreliable I created a character on Seige and can't figure out where my pally is supposed to tithe - hints anyone?

T

Tazar

I think it is still at any shrine. The one in Luna would be good since it is close to the bank.

P

Phineas le Monge

ARGG I shoulda known that. Sorry for the "doh" question:gee: