• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

M fights knock off FL

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
today we fought 8 FL with a few unguilded blues they were working with in despise.8 of them total dr roxo tubeast alex hellfire purgatory wildx pokerx an atrayu..was a fun fight but our 8 dominated the FL slash trammies was funn but at the end M walked away wiht the victory..:party:

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
today we fought 8 FL with a few unguilded blues they were working with in despise.8 of them total dr roxo tubeast alex hellfire purgatory wildx pokerx an atrayu..was a fun fight but our 8 dominated the FL slash trammies was funn but at the end M walked away wiht the victory..:party:
Lol, first of all wildx and pokerx are the same person...secondly Artrayu was never there when i was, so far your original 8 is down to 6...now like you said some of them were unguilded and not in vent, so were saying maybe 4 were working together vs 8 who were all on the same page, and we fended off your first rush, in the end your trying to feel good about yourself here, and all your doing is failing pretty miserably, you took a champ, when i was fighting in stat vs 4 or 5 real FL and some unguilded blues...congrats, we'd be more then happy to fight you with 8 of your choosing and 8 of ours.

S

SUPRsalad

oooh im so down for that. last time me and asha took a 2v2 from sargon and stu, sargon went down and they called in a 'goon squad' and ganked us :(

Hellfire111

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oooh im so down for that. last time me and asha took a 2v2 from sargon and stu, sargon went down and they called in a 'goon squad' and ganked us :(

Sounds about right. Also i forgot to mention as well as stu did, this wasn't our spawn...we stole it from you in the first place when the coon was up lol.

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

actually pokerx is wildx's dad.. im sure it was hard taking a spawn from a buncha spawn chars.. thats why when we lose a spawn to somebody we get on pvpers. and come take it back. i wasnt even there but sounds to me like your the one trying to feel good aobut yourself. fyi: our top 8 guys could destroy your top 10 anyday.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, first of all wildx and pokerx are the same person...secondly Artrayu was never there when i was, so far your original 8 is down to 6...now like you said some of them were unguilded and not in vent, so were saying maybe 4 were working together vs 8 who were all on the same page, and we fended off your first rush, in the end your trying to feel good about yourself here, and all your doing is failing pretty miserably, you took a champ, when i was fighting in stat vs 4 or 5 real FL and some unguilded blues...congrats, we'd be more then happy to fight you with 8 of your choosing and 8 of ours.
i dont know what fight u were at or were u get your info wildx an poker x are from the same person father son but no the same guy an atrayu was there when drroxxo came an im so sick of hearing in stat..an im so tured of hearing we are all in the same ts bro u cross healed all them blues instead u shoulda killed em so in my book u are all the same hold your own with your own but u are inn FL so u wont know how to do that u got walked on an now u try to make yourself feel good funny when i lose in a fight u dont see me cryen on the forums we wernt all in the same vent there was only 6 of us lmao wrecked :wall:

U

UltimateNoob

Sounds about right. Also i forgot to mention as well as stu did, this wasn't our spawn...we stole it from you in the first place when the coon was up lol.
Tell yourself whatever you must...

The fact remains we killed almost your entire group and the rest of you made a hasty retreat and never came back.

B

Budweiser KDL

It's amazing the amount of drama there has been among a large group of people. To bad this group couldn't just stfu and pvp together. Instead we now have three guilds of these people and still there's drama going on, and on top of that your getting owned by |M|.
Congrats to all involved.

S

suprshadow

it's cute M likes to come on here and tell everyone just they won a fight. Come on, everyone should be giving them a clap. When you lose battles 99% of the time, that one fight is totally worth coming on stratics and telling everyone even if it was fair numbers. Sorry stu, not impressed i usually only post something if we were outnumbered like 4-1 this is just another day another fight. Try again someday

U

UltimateNoob

it's cute M likes to come on here and tell everyone just they won a fight. Come on, everyone should be giving them a clap. When you lose battles 99% of the time, that one fight is totally worth coming on stratics and telling everyone even if it was fair numbers. Sorry stu, not impressed i usually only post something if we were outnumbered like 4-1 this is just another day another fight. Try again someday
What I said to hellfire.

S

suprshadow

you're a nobody, what ever you say to anyone does not matter.

S

suprshadow

what did you say to him, that you killed supr? sorry to burst your bubble but i am not supr lates kid.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bro u barleu even play.an when u do u sit at yew gate u do not even raid spawns i post for the realpvpers not for gate people.so honestly please dont follow my posts an post to them cause in the uo community your opion dont matter.but thanx for still bein my fan :wall:

S

suprshadow

if by fan, you mean laughing at you attempting to pvp. Don't talk big in this forum just because i have been extremely busy with life stuff at the moment. I am trying to make more time for uo but at the moment i just can't. As for raiding spawns care to icq me where you are because i'd glady raid any spawn your at no matter what the numbers are kid.

S

suprshadow

walmart - have you ever dueled stu b4?
you mean the duel for a mil(which i won) or the duel for 5 mil(that i won) or the 324230580238503245233 other times i have dueled him(that i won)

Maybe????

NY, you see all those ghosts in my sig. Yeah, that would be all the times i have killed stu and he has had to stand there looking up at me.

S

suprshadow

saragon as i can see you left the fight to come on stratics and talk.... why dont you get on a mage, Pure mage duel me and not run a tamer archer in a 1v1...

now its 5v1 two dismounters and 1 tamer.. yeah i am a running B**** i guess... like i said man pure mage...

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

the only person that was running when i was on my tamer was you.. if you didnt run away from me in the middle of our fight you woulda seen when pokerx and get on your feet came up and ganked me.. i did the smart thing and lured them to the otherside of moonglow and killed them so i didnt have to fight 3 vs 1. as far as pure mage? haha.. learn to field fight and you wont have to cry about "duel me pure mage". i cant remember last time i was on a raid and everybody stopped, got off mounts, and started pure mage dueling to see who gets the spawn.

S

suprshadow

fair point... LOL that would be awesome if that did happen, i wouldnt be worried about losing a spawn ever.(unless SON or Orion came)

Did you actually say Pokerx tried to gank you................... The guy is terrible, i don't even cound him as a player. 3v1 whos the othe person, were you high or something and you just thought there was three players?

Honestly, you had a mare biting my nuts off every second, all i was saying was if you didnt have a animal doing 40dmg like every second with its fireball and biting the crap outta me you would have been dead. That's what the "pure mage" was for. And then you called me a b**** when i wouldn't stay on screen when there was you(dismounter tamer), Ny(warrior), forget the name (but hiding dismounter), and one more guy. Sorry the names are not coming to mind right now. But if that makes me a B word. then yes i am a little Bit** i guess.... :D

P

Playboy

hm...half the people in that new FL guild wasn't even in the original FL...pretty funny.. Posers lol. good work M:) ur slowly getting somewhat bad.. its an upgrade from horrible.maybe in a few years from now with some non stop playing you guys will be able to beat us... keep up the good work!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hm...half the people in that new FL guild wasn't even in the original FL...pretty funny.. Posers lol. good work M:) ur slowly getting somewhat bad.. its an upgrade from horrible.maybe in a few years from now with some non stop playing you guys will be able to beat us... keep up the good work!
u have been a pvp guild for a month that does nothing but sit at yew gate.lmao trammy plz:fight:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
walmart - have you ever dueled stu b4?
you mean the duel for a mil(which i won) or the duel for 5 mil(that i won) or the 324230580238503245233 other times i have dueled him(that i won)

Maybe????

NY, you see all those ghosts in my sig. Yeah, that would be all the times i have killed stu and he has had to stand there looking up at me.
u have killed me 1v1 before i went away an yes, im here now ,lets get it on best outta 3 u are not as good as u come across i dont know why none else is putting u in your place acually i know why:heart:an when i kill u plz shhh im sick of hearing your rants of a non active pvper in uo trammy who taught u to pvp

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
obviously since almost none of the original players still play..im not sure i see your point here..arycke had real life things to attend to and i wanted to revive the stone..i believe i am the oldest FL member still in the game? correct me if im wrong?

S

suprshadow

alright, i maybe play once a week lol. i'd love to. So lets get this straight then, best of out 3, Pure mage? or you can only do necro so necro mage?

No resouces, if you beat me, you won't owe me anything but if you lose; it will be double so let's say 15 mil. I would like a broker please.

Kiss will broker it, she is trustworthy

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
M is a wannabe FL.

FL is back. We are Legion. For we are maaaannnyyyyy.

This shard is ours again. Get used to it.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alright, i maybe play once a week lol. i'd love to. So lets get this straight then, best of out 3, Pure mage? or you can only do necro so necro mage?

No resouces, if you beat me, you won't owe me anything but if you lose; it will be double so let's say 15 mil. I would like a broker please.

Kiss will broker it, she is trustworthy
im not dueling for money on pacific u want to duel for money ill duel u on chesapeke i ping 120 here hardly able to duel u guys should destroy me everytime but far form good mages on pac

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
.... what a joke
dude since your so good call out a good mage like orion pink asha kyrite aries mixtape chad i mean i could go on if u still are laghing.u pick on me cause i ping 100 to 120 on pac u wont fight people that ping your ping..always tryen to fight a person u have a 70 30 chance of beating so kid i believe u are the joke u hold your self so high cause u can beat me wow kuddos an a golf clap :thumbdown:but u still wont duel me lmao that is a joke beat me down as many times as possible then u have somehting to talk about but stuff that happen over 8 months ago old news..all wait u never were any kinda of news on pac when people think of pacific your name dont even ring a bell:heart:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if i didnt have a uo account or a computer i might post stuff like htis also or maybe id take time to not type run on sentences or use correct spelling like i said before an ill say it agin i dont care what u people think i lagh at u guys posting about my education an stuff on a 2d pixel games forum im not too impress at the least :heart:

S

SUPRsalad

**** it ill jump in on this,

its not your shard yet. don't put all your eggs in one basket. you might have some good zergs, and yeah, i have a lot of friends in there,
but when we're ready, we're so going to have a blast smashing you guys.
love you guys.
heart gemma

C

CoRreCt mEth0ds

i personally cant wait to see what happens over the next 3 months... being a member of one of the more stable and founded guilds on pac, im sure we will have alot of fun..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i personally cant wait to see what happens over the next 3 months... being a member of one of the more stable and founded guilds on pac, im sure we will have alot of fun..
your not apart of GOO, wtf?
goo is a gate fighting guild u guys dont leave the gate there are over 12 spawns an harrys an all kinda a places we all fight..i know theres no houses for u too hide in lmao goo is a better cd but lacks the leadership..i mean look people are already leaving goo an they came here to just be part of it golf claps :pancakes:

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what i see as a member of goo is that we are a fighting guild. i for one do not want to do a spawn ever again and could care less about scrolls. though i will gladly raid one. thus is why i usually can be seen in yew avoiding a horde of people trying to kill me or doing nothing waiting for the horde to come.

S

suprshadow

jsut icq kyrite, with what spawn your at... lol sometimes we only have like 2-3 members on and searching spawn after spawn when 90% of them time their all empty is pointless

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from what i see as a member of goo is that we are a fighting guild. i for one do not want to do a spawn ever again and could care less about scrolls. though i will gladly raid one. thus is why i usually can be seen in yew avoiding a horde of people trying to kill me or doing nothing waiting for the horde to come.
then why are u on pacific who do u fight inn yew the same exact people day in an day out exciting funn lmfao:thumbup:

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know most of the good players are gone from game, and you all feel now that you can spawn more that your good, but people that have been around just want to fight and spawning/scrolls are a nonfactor in the process. I laugh at every post that claims chaining spawns, or harries lol makes them great PvPers lol. Choke point PvP is so 2005. :thumbdown:

Istoli/Anubis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well stui. that would be because they are the ones willing to fight me. you not being one of them generally. though i have seen you a couple of times on foot trying to bola somebody while the hordes are after myself or another. so you have found a way to make yourself useful in ways other then dieing to a lightning spam. i dont dislike many people but you truly appear ignorant. if you guys want to fight at spawns i would suggest letting us know when you are doing one.

and kaleb! well put.

if uo could find a way to create instance pvp. that would make me happy.