• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel insurance bug - beware

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

For the last week there have been a lot of issues of people losing parts of their suits or their entire suits when they die. They have plenty of gold in the bank, not in check form and shouldnt have lost anything.

So beware when traveling in Fel at the moment. You dont know who will give your stuff back and who wont. Its been reported as a bug but still no fix.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it something people are able to do, or is it just insurance not working?

E

Eyes of Origin

Its insurance itself. You insure something, then 20mins later if you die, you find it on your corpse or looted. I had a pair of boots looted this way, but was able to get them back from the looter. Died, got the messege I didnt have the gold to reinsure everything, checked the bank, had gold and checks in the bank. Reinsured everything, died again and the boots had come uninsured.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL morgaine is referring to one of her guildies failing to insure items and dieing because people noticed a player wearing uninsured gear.

A

Anon McDougle

i trust only two people in FEL myself and Morgaine and if she says there is an issue then there is an issue end of story !

E

Eyes of Origin

funny haha WW.. anyway, you guys have your fun, in fel or out.. You shouldnt see much of me or see many posts from me after this for the next few days, if not more. My younger brother was seriously injured earlier today in a car accident, so I will be spending most of my time with my family and my brothers new wife at the hospital.
maybe when i get back the little insurance issues will be fixed and life in game will go on as normal. =/

F

Frey Wavestrider

Morgaine I suspect you will see this when you get back. The brat and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. I hope that everything works out and that he recovers quickly. Forget about this game for now and concentrate on family. In the end this is but a game and family is always most important. I hope the next time I respond to a post from you it will be under better circumstances.