• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread (v. 3.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you say something boy? That's what I thought.

[
And I dont see anyone **** talking in the screenshot? Are you ******** or something? Get a journal shot of someone yelling frm the house like the way COP is. And I have you trash talking from gzone on a trammie blue character.

Yes please dont be ********. Read.

R

Ruffles

ROFL...Vhinn

That picture IS worth a thousand words!

And I dont see anyone **** talking in the screenshot? Are you ******** or something? Get a journal shot of someone yelling frm the house like the way COP is. And I have you trash talking from gzone on a trammie blue character.
Please note that the screenshot was taken by Sixasaurus. Now why would he post a journal of himself trash talking? I think the point of THIS picture and comment was that SCAM was huddling up inside the house. That's how I took it.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI posts.. yet Avoids questions he didn't wanna talk about (Reference to
the following pick of Ruff Ryder etc...

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/3141592/UO/RuffRyder.jpg

Vexxed Said:

PS.. Responding to that Numa Numa from Freya.. lololololol Amusing...
I gotta say though... I never heard Worm listening to music in Vent... now... WHOA listens to that kinda stuff occasionaly though.. = )
That Numa Numa thing is exactly what Worm looks like. Worm Jr.

And Vexxed, dont tell me you are suprisied, they need those stuff to PvP. They are just hypocrite, thats what COPs are all about.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ruffles don't even try, he mistook the fact I was calling him a house hidden noob, for trash talking noob... Ok...? :coco: :next:

T

TrustMeInc

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c169/3141592/UO/RuffRyder.jpg

Vexxed Said:

PS.. Responding to that Numa Numa from Freya.. lololololol Amusing...
I gotta say though... I never heard Worm listening to music in Vent... now... WHOA listens to that kinda stuff occasionaly though.. = )

Answer mine I will answer yours k thanks.

S

Skullcollector

Was this the part when we killed you all at the Minix Base or when we did Despise and killed you all again? ROFLMAO
Second time was a few hours later and found the battle had moved to our Minax base. I didn't count how many on either side but it was good numbers on both. I saw SCAM & heard being hunted down, one by one, and slaughtered. Even though there were a decent number of SCAM left to fight, they disappeared. Where did you go? Hmmm? Saw Jimmy Crack Corn stealthing about, but he wandered off, so sad, COPs bloodlust was high and wanted to kill. Good escape Jimmy, good escape :thumbsup:
First was Dispise and in that fight all cop did was field the drop downs and kill who ever came down with super dragons. Yes cop won that fight because we were going in two at a time against your numbers and pets, dumb on our part. Also in dispise we had no one on that had a tamer that could be used in a pvp type fight to try to combat your dragons.

The fight at minax base was 4 scam against 5 cop and the cop stayed in their house most of the time. There were a few scam that would show up then leave because they didn’t want to house fight so they went to Atl. They managed to kill a couple of our guys because cop would sit in the house which faces against a mountain side and cast E fields trapping who ever went in front of the house. Then they would all bomb on the stuck player and kill them. After losing a few guys this way cop came out of the house but would run to the river and teleport across instead of fighting. In fact this cost you guys two archers that couldn’t follow the three mages across the river and they died fast to us. Eventually cops numbers kept getting bigger and then we did lose that fight once the numbers doubled us again. It wasn’t a bad loss for us considering we stated almost all the cop there at least once and made most get on secondary or third string players. And Ruffles when you and a few other cop stealther showed up that fight had been going on for about 45 minutes and a layer or two of cops faction chars had already died.

The problem with scam is they play to many damn shards leaving them with only one or two characters to play here. Having less numbers and to top it off not many back up chars makes any fight hard but we still do it very well. If we all had three faction chars each we would never need to leave a fight due to stat loss but we don’t.

And lastly after the Minax fight cop came with big numbers and 4 tamers with 2 super dragons to yew was the last fight of the night. That’s when we all got out of stat together and when we were at full force (again still out numbered) we killed all cop, all four tamers and two pets. And in that fight we didn’t lose one person. After that, cop was done for the night and did not return…

I think it's funny that SCAM starts to talk crap, then you post a few pictures of their so called best dead and they just move on to other topics.
If your referring to Goldburg I was under the impression that he was soloing III guys and then it took a dismount tamer and III to start to kill him. Once again Bal tells only the part of the story he wants you to hear and leaves out the facts that would make him look just like we all know he is…

ROFL...Vhinn

That picture IS worth a thousand words!
Please note that the screenshot was taken by Sixasaurus. Now why would he post a journal of himself trash talking? I think the point of THIS picture and comment was that SCAM was huddling up inside the house. That's how I took it.
OMG Bal and Ruffles, that screen shot was to show a bow in his hand. Look close, his mouse finger is on the Heavy X bow. You guys are taking that screen shot and making it out to be something its not! I know you guys need any help you can to make your points but lets keep it truthful.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ruffles don't even try, he mistook the fact I was calling him a house hidden noob, for trash talking noob... Ok...? :coco: :next:
Ok Ruffles and Vhinn just proved themselves to be completely ********. Thats when we rushed out AND WTF killed ruffles and took her bow and was laughing our ass off nd taking screenshots in house. Vhinn doesnt even have a screenshot there, that's a screenie post BY a SCAM to show Ruffles how Karma plays out for her. So it's either Vhinn's ******** mistake of the screenshot or hes flatout lying like we all know he does all the time.

And it's funny you call me a house hiding nob in front of your COP buddies considering they are the "funniest" guild on sonoma with the biggest zerg in fel AND well known house fight guild fighting from the house almost all the time when their number is not 3 to 1 odds.

Also everyone knows it's pure trammie to stand in gzone on a blue character.

Vhinn do you even have a red none hiding/stealth character? Pwnt much?

T

Transformer

Ok Ruffles and Vhinn just proved themselves to be completely ********. Thats when we rushed out AND WTF killed ruffles and took her bow and was laughing our ass off nd taking screenshots in house. Vhinn doesnt even have a screenshot there, that's a screenie post BY a SCAM to show Ruffles how Karma plays out for her. So it's either Vhinn's ******** mistake of the screenshot or hes flatout lying like we all know he does all the time.

And it's funny you call me a house hiding nob in front of your COP buddies considering they are the "funniest" guild on sonoma with the biggest zerg in fel AND well known house fight guild fighting from the house almost all the time when their number is not 3 to 1 odds.

SCAM, just like COP uses their houses. Here is another picture of SCAM in their home. What gets me is how many post we read from them saying that they can take us all, that we are a joke but then no matter what we are, we are getting the job done!

You guys, really! Its funny how when you win, you are here claiming victory but when you lose you are here complaining how COP plays their characters. Who cares!! Again, if it works for us we will continue to play and have fun! Stop getting butt hurt! We all lose some and win some! its a game!! Stop your crying!

Attachments

T

Transformer

First was Dispise and in that fight all cop did was field the drop downs and kill who ever came down with super dragons. Yes cop won that fight because we were going in two at a time against your numbers and pets, dumb on our part. Also in dispise we had no one on that had a tamer that could be used in a pvp type fight to try to combat your dragons.

The fight at minax base was 4 scam against 5 cop and the cop stayed in their house most of the time. There were a few scam that would show up then leave because they didn’t want to house fight so they went to Atl. They managed to kill a couple of our guys because cop would sit in the house which faces against a mountain side and cast E fields trapping who ever went in front of the house. Then they would all bomb on the stuck player and kill them. After losing a few guys this way cop came out of the house but would run to the river and teleport across instead of fighting. In fact this cost you guys two archers that couldn’t follow the three mages across the river and they died fast to us. Eventually cops numbers kept getting bigger and then we did lose that fight once the numbers doubled us again. It wasn’t a bad loss for us considering we stated almost all the cop there at least once and made most get on secondary or third string players. And Ruffles when you and a few other cop stealther showed up that fight had been going on for about 45 minutes and a layer or two of cops faction chars had already died.

The problem with scam is they play to many damn shards leaving them with only one or two characters to play here. Having less numbers and to top it off not many back up chars makes any fight hard but we still do it very well. If we all had three faction chars each we would never need to leave a fight due to stat loss but we don’t.

And lastly after the Minax fight cop came with big numbers and 4 tamers with 2 super dragons to yew was the last fight of the night. That’s when we all got out of stat together and when we were at full force (again still out numbered) we killed all cop, all four tamers and two pets. And in that fight we didn’t lose one person. After that, cop was done for the night and did not return…

If your referring to Goldburg I was under the impression that he was soloing III guys and then it took a dismount tamer and III to start to kill him. Once again Bal tells only the part of the story he wants you to hear and leaves out the facts that would make him look just like we all know he is…

OMG Bal and Ruffles, that screen shot was to show a bow in his hand. Look close, his mouse finger is on the Heavy X bow. You guys are taking that screen shot and making it out to be something its not! I know you guys need any help you can to make your points but lets keep it truthful.
Again, using the "we were outnumbered" excuse. How many posts we read with SCAM saying "COP is a joke, they are noobs, they don't pvp, etc., etc.."??

S

Skullcollector

SCAM, just like COP uses their houses. Here is another picture of SCAM in their home. What gets me is how many post we read from them saying that they can take us all, that we are a joke but then no matter what we are, we are getting the job done!

If you look close in your screen shot you guys are about two steps out of your own house yourselves. And by looking at the screen shot it looks to me like jess is afk on his tamer and Willy is maybe casting on you so that one against how many? Also something I noticed is DOM, he’s in this screen shot so this was taken when cop was pulling 20+ numbers no problem. So your screen shot of two guys in a house(one afk) against even MORE masses doesn’t help your point.

Again, using the "we were outnumbered" excuse. How many posts we read with SCAM saying "COP is a joke, they are noobs, they don't pvp, etc., etc.."??
Ok first of all I didn’t say cop sucks and are all newbs. And even know you guys blasted me in the game a few days ago I personally still have respect and like many within your guild.

When you guys say we (scam) got “hunted down” and “slaughtered” I feel as if I need to explain more since A LOT of the details were left out. If its always because you guys have much more numbers its not my fault. If you guys can beat us with at least close to even numbers then the reason we lost is because you guys played better than we did (or to many tamers hehe). If it’s taking double to triple your numbers to beat us means just that, numbers for the win. There is nothing wrong with that but when you guys stay in the houses when its 7 of us against 8 or 9 of you don’t brag to much about a win that takes mass numbers to even get you out of a house.

T

Transformer

If you look close in your screen shot you guys are about two steps out of your own house yourselves. And by looking at the screen shot it looks to me like jess is afk on his tamer and Willy is maybe casting on you so that one against how many? Also something I noticed is DOM, he’s in this screen shot so this was taken when cop was pulling 20+ numbers no problem. So your screen shot of two guys in a house(one afk) against even MORE masses doesn’t help your point.

Ok first of all I didn’t say cop sucks and are all newbs. And even know you guys blasted me in the game a few days ago I personally still have respect and like many within your guild.

When you guys say we (scam) got “hunted down” and “slaughtered” I feel as if I need to explain more since A LOT of the details were left out. If its always because you guys have much more numbers its not my fault. If you guys can beat us with at least close to even numbers then the reason we lost is because you guys played better than we did (or to many tamers hehe). If it’s taking double to triple your numbers to beat us means just that, numbers for the win. There is nothing wrong with that but when you guys stay in the houses when its 7 of us against 8 or 9 of you don’t brag to much about a win that takes mass numbers to even get you out of a house.
Oh ok, well then we can also say that when in house we were AFK. Two steps from our house! That is a funny excuse. Please...
The pic was taking about three weeks ago. Don't matter how many COP was pulling in numbers, I don't see 20 COP in the picture. Again, SCAM statements are that we are noobs, a joke for a pvp guild, then you should be able to takes us all down all the time. But you don't.

S

Skullcollector

Oh ok, well then we can also say that when in house we were AFK. Two steps from our house! That is a funny excuse. Please...
Ok fine it was TWO vs EIGHT then. And if my math is right that’s 4x the numbers again so that’s why you’re out of the house right…

The pic was taking about three weeks ago.
Ill look into this but if im not mistaken DOM has been out of cop a lot longer than 3 weeks.

*Starts sarcasm*
we are noobs, a joke for a pvp guild, then you should be able to takes us all down all the time.
You really shouldn’t be so hard on your own guild. I think they are very good and im glad we get to have some of the fights that we do. It’s all about pvping and having fun right!

R

Ruffles

Lets say for the sake of argument that karma exists. Yes, I lost a bow. But, I got a better bow thanks to my guildmate Kellgory. Next day got a mempo in the Shadowlord event. Yesterday got 3 mempos in a row. Today I got 4 more robes and yet another mempo... So quite frankly, your statement "Karma is a pancake" just doesn't hold water and it is time to give it a rest.

As far as COP being a Zerg? Didn't your own guildmate claim that the Zerg was broken? Are you insinuating Widow Maker is lying?

Your comments about the blues in the gzone being trammies? Does this mean when you get tired of dying on your faction characters and switch to your blues, you are trammies?

Now for your pathetic attempts at trying to insult my intelligence, that in itself is a joke, right? Especially, since both Vhinn and I told you what the screenshot was about. I'll say it for the last time...real slow:

The screenshot was to show that SCAM house hides.

T

Transformer

Ok fine it was TWO vs EIGHT then. And if my math is right that’s 4x the numbers again so that’s why you’re out of the house right…
For the million time, it does not matter how many we were there. SCAM claims to be the elite pvp guild.

Ill look into this but if im not mistaken DOM has been out of cop a lot longer than 3 weeks.
Yes, roughly that picture was taken three weeks ago or so. And yes, DOM was still in COP, so??

You really shouldn’t be so hard on your own guild. I think they are very good and im glad we get to have some of the fights that we do. It’s all about pvping and having fun right!
You are right! It is all about having fun. But why do you guys come here and cry about tactics that are use and calling us a joke. I am not hard on my guild. I love being in COP. They are fun to play with. In fact it has been lots of fun lately, winning or losing.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets say for the sake of argument that karma exists. Yes, I lost a bow. But, I got a better bow thanks to my guildmate Kellgory. Next day got a mempo in the Shadowlord event. Yesterday got 3 mempos in a row. Today I got 3 more robes. So quite frankly, your statement "Karma is a pancake" just doesn't hold water and it is time to give it a rest.

As far as COP being a Zerg? Didn't your own guildmate claim that the Zerg was broken? Are you insinuating Widow Maker is lying?

Your comments about the blues in the gzone being trammies? Does this mean when you get tired of dying on your faction characters and switch to your blues, you are trammies?

Now for your pathetic attempts at trying to insult my intelligence, that in itself is a joke, right? Especially, since both Vhinn and I told you what the screenshot was about. I'll say it for the last time...real slow:

I am sure karma is a pancake. Actually after owned you with 2 of us (yes TMI lied again, while there were 10+ of you)for your bow and gave everyone in vent a huge laugh, I went to shadowlord event straight the next day got 11 mempos 36 cloaks, 10 blue dyes, and the gem of immortality. I guess its the karma for owning someone stands for her "honest" guild that will never do anything funky and her also said she would have to be so low to stay in such guild if they really do funny thing yet all that talk and turn around and lie more, get hit by karma again and trash talk more. Ruffles you have probably the dirtiest mouth in COP, you are like the head of ****talker of cop that leads zerglings of ****talkers that do nothing but getting killed and ****talk all day.

Karma is a pancake aint it.

R

Ruffles

I you have a question regarding a picture that has Ruff Ryder...doesn't it make more sense to ask Ruff Ryder rather than TMI?

T

Trinsauce

What's crackin kiddies???

It appears as tho there's still way too much e-peen measuring going on...
It appears as tho there's still way too much hypocrisy posted...

Oh well... I'm hoping to get more than 2 hours a week to play again soon so I can mix it up with yall again... Hopefully within the next week or so...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please all note.
This thread is for the discussion of player versus player combat in the game of Ultima Online.
No real lives have relevance and should not be brought into the conversation.
The thread is not exempt from Stratics RoC and therefore should not contain personal attacks.
Thank you.

S

Skullcollector

You are right! It is all about having fun. But why do you guys come here and cry about tactics that are use and calling us a joke.
I come here to talk about what happens on the field because I can’t talk in the game. If anyone says anything to a cop in the game you will get foul language and very personal attacks. We talk here because it forces you to be civil and not be an *******(somewhat). At least here I don’t have to put up with the childish name-calling and that’s why many in cop don’t post here. They can’t call names and attack others personally. And in the game all cop ever does is nasty mouth talk crap so if you want us to stop being civil here you stop being an ass in the game!

Ruffles please repost the screen shot you guys are referring to. I must be looking at the wrong screen shot because the one im looking at was Six screen shot of him showing a bow. I must be wrong on the one you guys are talking about.

R

Ruffles

I come here to talk about what happens on the field because I can’t talk in the game. If anyone says anything to a cop in the game you will get foul language and very personal attacks. We talk here because it forces you to be civil and not be an *******(somewhat). At least here I don’t have to put up with the childish name-calling and that’s why many in cop don’t post here. They can’t call names and attack others personally. And in the game all cop ever does is nasty mouth talk crap so if you want us to stop being civil here you stop being an ass in the game!
Actually, some people talk trash here as well and it isn't unique to any one guild. Here at least they do something if it gets out of hand.

Ruffles please repost the screen shot you guys are referring to. I must be looking at the wrong screen shot because the one im looking at was Six screen shot of him showing a bow. I must be wrong on the one you guys are talking about.
Same screenshot Skull. Vhinn borrowed it to show SCAM hiding the house in response to W.U.'s statement:

The differences are we got balls to talk trash outside of a house and gzone, and you do it only from hiding/stealth and gzone. Sigh trammies thesedays.
They weren't trash talking in game, but were in the house hiding. W.U. waited to trash talk here on the boards. Can't say I blame them for being in the house though, being in stat and all.

R

Ruffles

I am sure karma is a pancake. Actually after owned you with 2 of us (yes TMI lied again, while there were 10+ of you)for your bow and gave everyone in vent a huge laugh, I went to shadowlord event straight the next day got 11 mempos 36 cloaks, 10 blue dyes, and the gem of immortality.
FIGJAM?

I guess its the karma for owning someone stands for her "honest" guild that will never do anything funky and her also said she would have to be so low to stay in such guild if they really do funny thing yet all that talk and turn around and lie more, get hit by karma again and trash talk more.
My guild doesn't have people that steal other peoples accounts. My guild doesn't have people that scam players out of items. My guild boots people if it is discovered they steal and scam. Does yours? That is the difference between our guilds that I find objectionable. If my guild tolerated stealing and scamming, I would leave that guild. What I don't get is how the decent people in SCAM justify remaining around people that do those things. Care to answer Widow Maker? Pip? Skull? Brown Bear? Rant Casey? I don't lie, WU, you misrepresent my posts.

Ruffles you have probably the dirtiest mouth in COP, you are like the head of ****talker of cop that leads zerglings of ****talkers that do nothing but getting killed and ****talk all day.
WU...please show me where I have used profanity and vulgarity on this forum? I don't even smack talk anymore in game, so can't be there. If you go back and look at my posts...do you see the profanity filter in use? You see would see the "****" in my posts.

As for COP being a zerg, Widow Maker said he killed the zerg. You calling him a lair?

What I say on these boards is my own opinion...I do not "speak" for COP. I would assume that is the job of our diplomats, if we have any.

S

Skullcollector

Same screenshot Skull. Vhinn borrowed it to show SCAM hiding the house in response to W.U.'s statement:
This is exactly why I think screen shots are crap. They are posted to tell a one thing and many others use that screen shot to make up their own version of what its about. I mean again you guys see scam hiding in a house, I see Six ran into a house to take a screen shot and go afk to post it in stratics. While he was in the house two other scam were sitting inside waiting out stat (not attacking) and you guys say its scam house hiding. There is a difference of sitting in a house waiting out stat or going afk compared to having 10 all shooting arrows, casting spells and attacking with dragons from inside the house. You know EXACTLY what I mean but because it doesn’t help your claims you turn a screen shot into something its not. Please ruffles avoid these types of claims and let Bal do the making crap up with his screen shots. I take nothing Bal says seriously anymore but I do look forward to reading what you have to say because you do make some good points. So keep it real my friend.

T

TrustMeInc

This is exactly why I think screen shots are crap. They are posted to tell a one thing and many others use that screen shot to make up their own version of what its about. I mean again you guys see scam hiding in a house, I see Six ran into a house to take a screen shot and go afk to post it in stratics. While he was in the house two other scam were sitting inside waiting out stat (not attacking) and you guys say its scam house hiding. There is a difference of sitting in a house waiting out stat or going afk compared to having 10 all shooting arrows, casting spells and attacking with dragons from inside the house. You know EXACTLY what I mean but because it doesn’t help your claims you turn a screen shot into something its not. Please ruffles avoid these types of claims and let Bal do the making crap up with his screen shots. I take nothing Bal says seriously anymore but I do look forward to reading what you have to say because you do make some good points. So keep it real my friend.
Tell that to your guildmates also thank you!

R

Ruffles

Skull, I did not take the screen shot nor did I post it. I just understood what Vhinn meant when he posted it and tried to point out his intent to War when he garbled it. I think THAT was an exercise in futility.

So, Skull...any ideas on the rules for fight night?

S

Skullcollector

So, Skull...any ideas on the rules for fight night?

Im still waiting on Kyrite, he said he wanted to make the next set of rules since he won the pure mage class. So Kyrite, we are waiting and if you dont post soon maybe we will have to have others help make next set of rules. Get on the ball man, you wanted it!

R

Ruffles

Im still waiting on Kyrite, he said he wanted to make the next set of rules since he won the pure mage class. So Kyrite, we are waiting and if you dont post soon maybe we will have to have others help make next set of rules. Get on the ball man, you wanted it!
Isn't Kyrite Houdini of Thugs? If so, I am chagrined that he wasn't banned. Last time I was killed at the last event it was Houdini of Thugs and Rommel that attacked me. Rommel got the kill shot.

Is it possible to record journals in UO. Or is there another way for the EM's to be able to find out who the trouble makers are at fight night?
Suggestions?

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean again you guys see scam hiding in a house, I see Six ran into a house to take a screen shot and go afk to post it in stratics. While he was in the house two other scam were sitting inside waiting out stat (not attacking) and you guys say its scam house hiding.
as a matter of fact while posting that pic, we were killed afk by exp pots :(

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoa..what do you know about another night of Cop being dizzy? Roll..Roll..Roll..Roll em over...la..de..da...la..de..da...

40 hours for that TMI tamer..dragons have a bit of retraining too..lol...!!!!

Bards FTW?? Hunter..you would have LOVED it.

LAWLS!!

R

Ruffles

Whoa..what do you know about another night of Cop being dizzy? Roll..Roll..Roll..Roll em over...la..de..da...la..de..da...

LAWLS!!
*Pictures in mind Widow Maker in a tutu , playing a flute, dancing thru a meadow with a dragon watching him in adoration*

:)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I take nothing Bal says seriously anymore but I do look forward to reading what you have to say because you do make some good points. So keep it real my friend.
Yea I wouldn't take what I say seriously either, cause I made up those 6 screenshots or so of your guildmate Goldberg dead all within 5 minutes of each other. That's all fake. haha

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
COP goes to despise everytime they get wiped using double our numbers + 30 faction guards. I guess they really cannot PvP on field without either using a bugged bridge and choke point grinder.
Here's the really sharp SCAM tool... So lets disect this... COP goes to DESPISE every time they get "wiped" and you're complaining because you can't get through a COP field on the bridge or a COP choke point? I thought you girls were elite pvpers?..... Even *I* get through COP fields and choke points... I mean comon already, quit your crying and making excuses... if it isn't COPS fields, it's COPS choke points or their numbers... Why are you girls pvping if you're going to cry about getting owned up by complete noobs? Yea I said it. haha I watched COP chase SCAM all over yew the other day... You girls went into your houses and logged. haha That's pathetic.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the really sharp SCAM tool... So lets disect this... COP goes to DESPISE every time they get "wiped" and you're complaining because you can't get through a COP field on the bridge or a COP choke point? I thought you girls were elite pvpers?..... Even *I* get through COP fields and choke points... I mean comon already, quit your crying and making excuses... if it isn't COPS fields, it's COPS choke points or their numbers... Why are you girls pvping if you're going to cry about getting owned up by complete noobs? Yea I said it. haha I watched COP chase SCAM all over yew the other day... You girls went into your houses and logged. haha That's pathetic.
Sigh... the noob stealther strikes again. Were you even on last night? Wiped COP undernumbered killed beastmaster, faceplanted ruffrider, every single COP other other than I think potionmaker were all in stat and they almost never left their house regardless having more number right after we wiped out their tamer leaders very quickly.

After 20 minutes, they are in despise, spawn is at lv1 they had 10+ on the bridge but NONE of them are working spawns, fields are filled on both bridges, before we even came down there. Drop down is xfielded.

It was a long fight, but we worked spawn to lv4 WHILE we are dropping them, and as soon as we got on to the island, KMS lead the few left over cop and dipped out and went to turtle star. Coon poped, they came back with their 3rd alts with KMS leading them, then they didnt get wiped, we killed a few more and when they realize there's no way ever they can regain that little island, and coon at 1/3 life, KMS led them out of despise. They didnt even try to setup starroom there, just took their statloss ass and dipped out. After I killed the coon and picked up all the gold... all I see were COPs in luna.

See if the COP spokeswoman would have some kinda of twist lies on this matter... Ruffles actually didnt log back on after we killed her at the house with 8 other people in their house cussing at us while doing their signature move "dismount, RUN AWAY, and DIE in house".

Fought COP at their house, stated them all, they moved to turtle DSP island because their lack of ability to open field fight, and stated them "twice", killed the coon, walked 12 PS out, picked up 150k gold and an assassin set piece. Good fight, nice try.

Edit: Oh yea Vhinn you even have a none hiding stealth red character? Owned much? GG.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

LAWLS!!
Yep, COP did get rolled very very badly last night.
Got wiped in yew, and they moved to DSP, wiped them there twice, killed the coon with just 1 blue and walked 12 scrolls out. Then after their epic failure on holding their island with more people and more dragon, they left DSP completely and never to be found again... well they are standing in Luna... Guess thats where COPs and Vhinn call "Home".

Most COPs dont have a none hiding/stealther red characters, thanks to their inability to play anything other than tamers and stealthers. Vhinn please join cop already.

Edit: Vhinn you even have a none hiding/stealth red character? *shakes head*
Trammie PvPer wannabes thesedays... sigh

Widow Maker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I wouldn't take what I say seriously either, cause I made up those 6 screenshots or so of your guildmate Goldberg dead all within 5 minutes of each other. That's all fake. haha
The cool thing about that is....??

Not a one was a kill by you. It was Goldy going solo up against III and pets. You, as usual, were just a bystander...doing nothing...accomplishing nothing...being nothing.

Until you are deep into the fight, making an impact...doing something other than standing in gz and hiding...there is not really much of anything to anything you say.

Pick a side, join COP...join III...I know you can't join SCAM but there are things you can do besides be the poster boy of do-nothing.

Do something!

S

Skullcollector

And again Bal is talking about something he knows nothing about. He wasn’t in yew at that fight where we killed all cop. He wasn’t in the fight in dispise where we killed all cop. And the pick of goldburg dead several times…it took two tamers (including bal) and a couple archers no? And your bragging you helped to kill one player while he was fighting outnumbered alone? Again this is why I don’t take you seriously Balnor…

I agree with Spank, NOOO. Just join cop Balnor, you seem to be leaning that way anyways and I think that’s what you need to get better. Join a mass group and im sure you wont have to hide as much if you stand in the middle of all your new guildmates…till they all die around you that is.

The fight in dispise was a long fight because I was doing a TERRIBAL job of fielding the bridge (sorry woowoo). I was lagging very bad and spawn and cop were fizzleing me non stop (should have ran protection). But when eggy came in and bear was fielding with him then we made a lot of progress and took the island. Once we did we kept it and won the fight. Was a lot of fun but I need to start playing my mage more again. I have been on my archer a lot lately and my mage skills are suffering from it. Sorry guys…

M

Madchild

it seems your guild doesnt care.

For the record (speaking for me ) I dont give a rats a$$ omg Six your right i dooont care .

hmmm kinda reminds me of a call i got at work "i cant come in my car broke down "
me --->>> ok that sucks hmmm Lock it and start walking .

"its 25 blocks"
me ----> thats it ?

i dont effin care

R

Ruffles

See if the COP spokeswoman would have some kinda of twist lies on this matter... Ruffles actually didnt log back on after we killed her at the house with 8 other people in their house cussing at us while doing their signature move "dismount, RUN AWAY, and DIE in house".
It has been my experience that people who continually accuse others of lying are the ones that lie themselves.

Saying that, Yep. Scam got me good. I get maybe 2-3 hours during naptimes where I can sometimes PVP. Unfortunately, buy the time SCAM showed up, naptimes were ending, had one of the babies on my lap squirming to beat all daylight. I go into the house to help with dismounts while I try to hold a wee one and play at the same time. Usually get killed anyways, ah well, all in fun. Regardless, ya'll got me good and put me in stat. Everyone up from naps by that time so didn't get a chance to come back. One thing war, I was in the house and I didn't see either SCAM or COP trash talking there.

BTW, do you actually read the posts or do you just post what comes into your head atm? I told you in a previous post:

What I say on these boards is my own opinion...I do not "speak" for COP. I would assume that is the job of our diplomats, if we have any.

As for what happened after that, I wasn't there...so not going to comment on the events that occured. BTW, Skull, I like your reporting on the events much better than some otherrs...I find them more realistic and closer to the truth.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been my experience that people who continually accuse others of lying are the ones that lie themselves.

Saying that, Yep. Scam got me good. I get maybe 2-3 hours during naptimes where I can sometimes PVP. Unfortunately, buy the time SCAM showed up, naptimes were ending, had one of the babies on my lap squirming to beat all daylight. I go into the house to help with dismounts while I try to hold a wee one and play at the same time. Usually get killed anyways, ah well, all in fun. Regardless, ya'll got me good and put me in stat. Everyone up from naps by that time so didn't get a chance to come back. One thing war, I was in the house and I didn't see either SCAM or COP trash talking there.

BTW, do you actually read the posts or do you just post what comes into your head atm? I told you in a previous post:

As for what happened after that, I wasn't there...so not going to comment on the events that occured. BTW, Skull, I like your reporting on the events much better than some otherrs...I find them more realistic and closer to the truth.
Oh yea thats why everytime COP loses its due to everyone in COP has a babe in their arms. No one really give a crap about your personal life, you were there "trying" to PvP, while in house after trashtalking scam in house taking a screenshot as "hiding" which is highly hypocrite.

So what? you got babies... I was putting together a laptop that I repaired, watching news, eating my dinner and smoking while sometimes playing UO with one hand, and still pwnt cop real good.

So when ruffles/cop gets wtfpwnt and log its because RL issue forcing you. When a scam log it because they are all cowards... nice and ******** logic you got right there.

If you dont want to be called a liar you really shouldnt have said no one in COP will use funny thing to play UO (we all know they do). We have ex-COPs telling us each and every single "funny" things they apply to reforce their UO skill. Including who "tells" what type of "jokes". Seems like we know your guild better than you do Ruffles, if you arent lying then I feel terribly sorry for you. Because none of your guildies are willing to tell you the truth about themselves. You still havent explained about someone in cop with that "bugged" client, I guess that's pure accident, and hes client was simply bugged eh.

I really like how you have multiple standards, and those who lies all the time have the "ability" to convence themselves the "lies" are actually the truth. And a great liar will try to make the honest person look like a liar by applying their very own behavior to them. You are acting very closely to all of the above, but I sure hope you were just trying to defend your friends even tho they obviously never told you any truth. I really feel sorry for you for living outside the truth (or living inside denial)... sigh.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he has is reasons and we as cop have our reason why Vhinn wont have a cop tag
That's not fair at all. Vhinn have met all the requirements to join cop. He can only play a stealther and a dismount tamer... isnt that the main template of COP? He is already expressing how badly he wants in COP by playing the two cop templates exclusively.

Why dont you guys let him in? He is trying to "do something" for the first time in his UO life. You really should help him out. Isnt Ruffles among the recruiting crew? I mean they are pretty friendly, making **** up and covering each other's rear to make something look real. Vhinn is a perfect fit for COP we all know. Please reconsider.

T

TrustMeInc

SCAM gets one win in how many years and WarUltima is happier then a pig in sh*t. Hey look at us we rolled cop with 15+ SCAM when COP had about 8 people on. Just like he brags 2 SCAM vs 10 COP we win while hiding in a house.

Here is the real story. SCAM had over 15+ members on last night we had 8-10. SCAM comes down with two tamers and a bard. it took them over 3 hours to take Despise from little old COP. But yes they took one despise from COP. Woop-de-do.

I understand your crushed that COP has already taken 2 Harrowers from SCAM and well too many spawns to count when they are sneeking them in late at night in T2A. So if your so proud of this congrats. Again like I have posted we win some we lose some. But when SCAM wins one oh lordy lordy here come the post and back slaping each other. Yea good job we took a depise. ROFLMAO.

You know how many we put in stat? A sh*t load. So enjoy you one night of glory post all day about it if you like. But when it really counts COP 2 Harrowers and SCAM 0. If you want to play with the big boys WarUltima you need to do Harrowers and hold them instead of losing them. Have a nice day!

O

oligizmo

So what? you got babies... I was putting together a laptop that I repaired, watching news, eating my dinner and smoking while sometimes playing UO with one hand, and still pwnt cop real good.
How pathetic!! Dude get a girlfriend or something!! What :loser:!!

O

oligizmo

SCAM gets one win in how many years and WarUltima is happier then a pig in sh*t. Hey look at us we rolled cop with 15+ SCAM when COP had about 8 people on. Just like he brags 2 SCAM vs 10 COP we win while hiding in a house.

Here is the real story. SCAM had over 15+ members on last night we had 8-10. SCAM comes down with two tamers and a bard. it took them over 3 hours to take Despise from little old COP. But yes they took one despise from COP. Woop-de-do.

I understand your crushed that COP has already taken 2 Harrowers from SCAM and well too many spawns to count when they are sneeking them in late at night in T2A. So if your so proud of this congrats. Again like I have posted we win some we lose some. But when SCAM wins one oh lordy lordy here come the post and back slaping each other. Yea good job we took a depise. ROFLMAO.

You know how many we put in stat? A sh*t load. So enjoy you one night of glory post all day about it if you like. But when it really counts COP 2 Harrowers and SCAM 0. If you want to play with the big boys WarUltima you need to do Harrowers and hold them instead of losing them. Have a nice day!
I am not with COP, but I have to agree here. I was running around, dead by a COP and saw the whole thing. SCAM gets one win and the boards are light up like grand central station on Christmas Eve. At least say the truth about how many SCAM were out there. Its funny when COP does have numbers you all pointed it out, but if SCAM has the numbers you don't even acknowledge it. SCAM is scam, the name says it all.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How pathetic!! Dude get a girlfriend or something!! What :loser:!!
I do NOT want to have not even one(1) baby with any of my girlfriends I am seeing rightnow. It's not the time yet. I am not married, and I am having fun being with different girls, and I am nice as long as they go home when I want them to.

Thanks for your concern. You should be worried about TMI, he has problem with that greatly. And it's so funny TMI actually said COP win most of them time... Pathetic... COP has yet to win against scam under numbered once. But last time I talked to TMI he said they were in house and they didnt die "that much". So they win.

TMI thinks winning is losing, reminds me that character "Windblow" in Kung Pow: Enter The Fist... which is kinda ****ed up, funny, and sorry all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.