• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dear Mr. Pink ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Mr. Pink

I politely request that you cease and desist with the rampant use of your comrades in arms as nothing more temporary obstacles to be overcome by your enemy while you make your escape. I find it exceptionally rude that using such fine warriors as mere bait is such a common occurrence in your organization. I also humbly request that you disassociate yourself with the military "genius" responsible for such cowardly tactics. While I freely admit the effectiveness of avoiding any confrontation until you've achieved a significant advantage I will also point out that your troops will never reach their full potential if constantly shielded from the repercussions of their own poor decision’s. I admittedly find myself curious as to the state of mind of such gentlemen as yourself...... When given the chance to relate your "war stories" to others I find myself unable to imagine the horror on the faces of your listeners when you so proudly relate your tales of battle.

To Die in Honor is better than to live in Shame.....

With a Modicum of Respect....

The Crimson King

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFLMAO.....too many big words...against the RoC! Mods lock this fast!!! There are no personal attacks, not vulgar words...what kind of PvP post is this....

Edit: after looking at post again I even know who its directed at!!!!

T

TrustMeInc

Dear Mr. Pink

I politely request that you cease and desist with the rampant use of your comrades in arms as nothing more temporary obstacles to be overcome by your enemy while you make your escape. I find it exceptionally rude that using such fine warriors as mere bait is such a common occurrence in your organization. I also humbly request that you disassociate yourself with the military "genius" responsible for such cowardly tactics. While I freely admit the effectiveness of avoiding any confrontation until you've achieved a significant advantage I will also point out that your troops will never reach their full potential if constantly shielded from the repercussions of their own poor decision’s. I admittedly find myself curious as to the state of mind of such gentlemen as yourself...... When given the chance to relate your "war stories" to others I find myself unable to imagine the horror on the faces of your listeners when you so proudly relate your tales of battle.

The Crimson King

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol...TMI...why you take that picture of you after you read the thread? Theres no need to cry. Cannot help it Mr. Pink is the way he is.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TMI... Your new signatrue is nicely done, but don't you think your overdoing it??? I mean.... a weeee bit tooo much emphasis on your posting style eh ??

H

harrypotted III

Its funny I was talking with all the core members of SCAM about making a comeback in full force, but none of us want to waste our time because we know there will be 1 night of decent fighting until TMI and his crew go back into hiding because hes terrified of fighting us without a huge numbers advantage.

On that note I would like to say goodbye to uo officially. Big worm over and out :>

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Crimson King Are you done crying yet? Seriously get over yourself and just try to stay alive alittle bit better before your mouth takes over. Your halarious and thanks for all the faction points

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Crimson King Are you done crying yet? Seriously get over yourself and just try to stay alive alittle bit better before your mouth takes over. Your halarious and thanks for all the faction points
Don't worry DOM... You too can one day move up from being designated pet killer to actually PvPing lol. Oh.... your welcome for the points... it's only fair that I return what was yours to begin with.... Isn't it SAD that even me dieing makes you guys look bad ???

lolololol.....

COP = L33T !!! Your Da Man DOM.. that warhorse never stood a chance!

B

Busters

Dom, you are not one to talk, when i have yet to see u kill anyone without help from others in your guild, but i guess not everyone has talent like that :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe if the two guildmates that are sitting in the guardzone or house would have came and helped, you might have gotten away.

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god."

Ive killed everyone so i guess you can address me as the Pink God!

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.”

I'm sorry that im nearly impossible to kill. A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.

Im very happy today. I love the posts you dedicated to my greatness. Shows you how bitter you really are. "Death is the broom I take in my hands to sweep the world clean."

B

Busters

well, like with most things, i'll give credit where credit is due, so i applaud the guild of SON for great fights and not being afraid of a 1v1. And by colistos' post, i'm not sure if he is talking about himself, because in my opinion a god is someone who can stand alone or help a group, not hide in a group and never stand alone. But i guess to each their own. :D

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when have you seen me ever hide? Are you kidding? All i do is kill. Dont be jelous cuz i outsmart 12 of you on the field and you just cant take me down.

B

Busters

now now dom, don't get upset. Each time i have actually gotten you alone, u fight me for about 10 seconds, then run to a group of guildmates and then try to gank or u run to server line or till i stop chasin you. It's ok that u can't 1v1, cause there are people i can't 1v1 mage wise, but you should not claim to be the best and that u can kill everyone, when it is known that you can't. If you meant that u can kill everyone with others helping you, then yes, that is probably true, anyone can kill someone when they have backup. That is the downside to playing in a big guild compared to a smaller guild. Because in a small guild, people are better at pvp and handling themselves alone because they have few to rely on, compared to a person in a large guild, they can just run to the masses when they get in trouble, because obviously it's harder to kill someone when they have 10 people around them. But thats the facts of a game, some like a challange and some don't want a challange, they want the easy way out. So again, to each their own :D

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now now dom, don't get upset. Each time i have actually gotten you alone, u fight me for about 10 seconds, then run to a group of guildmates and then try to gank or u run to server line or till i stop chasin you. It's ok that u can't 1v1, cause there are people i can't 1v1 mage wise, but you should not claim to be the best and that u can kill everyone, when it is known that you can't. If you meant that u can kill everyone with others helping you, then yes, that is probably true, anyone can kill someone when they have backup. That is the downside to playing in a big guild compared to a smaller guild. Because in a small guild, people are better at pvp and handling themselves alone because they have few to rely on, compared to a person in a large guild, they can just run to the masses when they get in trouble, because obviously it's harder to kill someone when they have 10 people around them. But thats the facts of a game, some like a challange and some don't want a challange, they want the easy way out. So again, to each their own :D
You could of said "A large group of Stealth Archers and dismount tamers makes for a good umbrella" :D

B

Busters

yes i could have said that, but i think we all know how that goes

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i could have said that, but i think we all know how that goes
That dont have to be said lol.
Look at the screenshot dead warhorse vs 4 and a half players and a dread horse and a bake.

That warhorse was killed by the designated mount killer it looks like. I wonder if there were also other invisible characters in that screenie... when is the last time they fight without at least a few stealthers :thumbsup:.

Good job. And looks like Sonoma all agreed who the God is... (teh God of all Gods of Running Away...) :D...

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buster how about you put it up...duel me at the farms tomorrow and we will see how comes out the victor. I for one can handle anyone on this shard 1 vs 1 easily and drink a soda and eat french fries while doing it...so before you open your mouth ...im calling you out in front of the whole shard

DOM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a nice screen shot of neo(war ultima) dying when he finally came out the house...you guys are gonna laugh ill post it tomorrow

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a nice screen shot of neo(war ultima) dying when he finally came out the house...you guys are gonna laugh ill post it tomorrow
Please post it. Considering I havent log on to that char for 4 months now. More bull**** plz?

Also I have one on my red archer getting ganked by 7 cops and guess what DOM is standing in the middle of them. Its even worse than the one Vexxed posted. Mine had 7 COPs and 4 pets in it with me along "on foot". Did you tell your guildies to move away after you turbo ganked my archer? Id love to see it for a really good laugh.

Oh maybe you think it's an accomplishment to dismount gank an archer 7+4pet vs 1? well in that case you really accomplished something. Please PLEASE post it.

It will be a miracle for anyone in COP to get a 1v1 kill shot screenie with no other friendly zerglings. Speaking of that you do have a screenie getting kill by one(1) $cam archer with Twelve(12) friends of yours chasing him... try to get a none ganking screenie kk =)

R

RichDC

Just to let you know vexxed, you spelt aids wrong in uoassist :p

Aides are helpers(as in people...would be a nice resource)
Aids are bandages.

Just a FYI.

B

Busters

buster how about you put it up...duel me at the farms tomorrow and we will see how comes out the victor. I for one can handle anyone on this shard 1 vs 1 easily and drink a soda and eat french fries while doing it...so before you open your mouth ...im calling you out in front of the whole shard
I would be glad to duel you, i'll find you when i get on. And just to be clear about this, a duel is no pots, apples, no pre-cast spells (gift of life, that u can't live without) pure mage duel. And also, it's who comes out the victor.:D
And another thing about your post, i noticed how u put HANDLE instead of beat or can kill 1v1 on this shard, that is completely the truth, we went over that already. U can handle casting ur lvl 6 arcane and running gift of life while running for the hills/group potting and eating apples till you can recast ur gift of life because it's the only thing that keeps you alive half the time in a fight. So in response to you calling me out, i do accept.
:danceb:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And another thing about your post, i noticed how u put HANDLE instead of beat or can kill 1v1 on this shard, that is completely the truth, we went over that already. U can handle casting ur lvl 6 arcane and running gift of life while running for the hills/group potting and eating apples till you can recast ur gift of life because it's the only thing that keeps you alive half the time in a fight. .
I gotta say.... I fought TMI for a good 5 minutes straight the other night and that's exactly how he fought as well. Summon 5 pixies (& keep 5 up always) + gift / attunement & just try to stay alive. Once the pixies did 25-40% dmg (if EVER) he would try throwing a combo. This worked out so well for him that after 5 minutes he couldn't resist telling me how badly I sucked & since "of the abyss" (parry bush EP disarm spam dexxer) showed up not 10 seconds later he must have been screaming for backup in vent the whole time he was telling me I suck... lol.

PS... Totally Random but...
While + Red = Pink

Bloody / Beatup + White with Fright = Mr. Pink :blushing:

LASTLY..... I think we should all bow our heads in a moment of silence & be thankful that this thread has remained UNLOCKED until now!!... See .... Miracles do happen! (You too, Calisto can one day learn to PvP instead of PvPPPPPPPPPPP lol)

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta say.... I fought TMI for a good 5 minutes straight the other night and that's exactly how he fought as well. Summon 5 pixies (& keep 5 up always) + gift / attunement & just try to stay alive. Once the pixies did 25-40% dmg (if EVER) he would try throwing a combo. This worked out so well for him that after 5 minutes he couldn't resist telling me how badly I sucked & since "of the abyss" (parry bush EP disarm spam dexxer) showed up not 10 seconds later he must have been screaming for backup in vent the whole time he was telling me I suck... lol.

PS... Totally Random but...
While + Red = Pink

Bloody / Beatup + White with Fright = Mr. Pink :blushing:

LASTLY..... I think we should all bow our heads in a moment of silence & be thankful that this thread has remained UNLOCKED until now!!... See .... Miracles do happen! (You too, Calisto can one day learn to PvP instead of PvPPPPPPPPPPP lol)
Everyone so far has been playing nicely. No personal attacks, no trolling.

Just good old fashioned conversations about dueling.

R

Ruffles

This thread has hit a new record for Sonoma PVP, since the Mods let ya'll discuss the subject...Congrats!

As for pvp "duels" What is so wrong about bringing all you have to the duel and jsut getting it on? Isn't that how we fight anyways? Such restrictions on what you bring and what spells you can not use, etc. just make you look weak and prone to excuses.

In the past year I have been PvP'ing I have learned so much by getting "pwned", as well as, figuring out what works. Im not great at it and some rightly so still call me a "noob" but I do have soooooooo much fun and I am improving!

Suggestion for you "blueberries" at the gate...take some risks, leave the gate, go red, join factions..etc. Sure at first you will die a LOT, but you will also learn more and faster how to survive. Try different templates until you find the one or two that are FUN for you. Instead of blaming other guilds for your PVP losses and other limitations, take a good hard look at yourselves and see what YOU can do to improve your game.

Contrary to your misconceptions, my guild does love to fight even when we take a beating, we will rezz and come back and try to kick your ever lovin' bums. Mostly we win but sometimes we don't but still have fun. We don't whine and complain about the templates, numbers, and blame others when we get our get our arses handed to us. It's part of PvP, sometimes you win other times you dont.

BTW, at the gate I am Ruffles...I'm not hiding behind some alias and look forward to see you there.
Ruffles

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread has hit a new record for Sonoma PVP, since the Mods let ya'll discuss the subject...Congrats!

As for pvp "duels" What is so wrong about bringing all you have to the duel and jsut getting it on? Isn't that how we fight anyways? Such restrictions on what you bring and what spells you can not use, etc. just make you look weak and prone to excuses.

In the past year I have been PvP'ing I have learned so much by getting "pwned", as well as, figuring out what works. Im not great at it and some rightly so still call me a "noob" but I do have soooooooo much fun and I am improving!

Suggestion for you "blueberries" at the gate...take some risks, leave the gate, go red, join factions..etc. Sure at first you will die a LOT, but you will also learn more and faster how to survive. Try different templates until you find the one or two that are FUN for you. Instead of blaming other guilds for your PVP losses and other limitations, take a good hard look at yourselves and see what YOU can do to improve your game.

Contrary to your misconceptions, my guild does love to fight even when we take a beating, we will rezz and come back and try to kick your ever lovin' bums. Mostly we win but sometimes we don't but still have fun. We don't whine and complain about the templates, numbers, and blame others when we get our get our arses handed to us. It's part of PvP, sometimes you win other times you dont.

BTW, at the gate I am Ruffles...I'm not hiding behind some alias and look forward to see you there.
Ruffles
Half of your guild when not in house/gzone is stealthing, including yourself. I dont know what you can teach them blue Bs on how to PvP. Do you know if you are stealthing and all your responsble for is to get in that dismount shot so your 10 friends can jump whoever you dismounted you are not in position of telling people to leave the gate and learn to PvP?... At least the blues are actually visible and do not need 10+ people to do anything.

Copies do win most and we all (the entire sonoma shard and a few in COP) know why and I believe you know it better. Oh yes the correct word is "Team Work". And tbh a bad team of 10 can usually beat a decent team of 2 or 3. Althought I am not in TKO I do see them fighting you guys 3 to 10+. $cam used to kill you all completely outnumbered by your team, TKO did it a few times. I have not yet seem cop winning with less numbers... But yea I agree, 20 vs 5 is still "team vs team" so good job there girl grates on the great teamwork.

You play a stealth archer as your main character so you might not know. Duel is a traditional way to determine who's better. Its more focused on "Skill" vs "Skill" not "Gimp" vs "Gimp". Its like you saying it's so stupid that you can win Olympics from fighting each other using martial arts without a weapon while in real world any average joes with a gun can instant kill any black belt "pros".

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Mr. Pink

The Crimson King
ROFLMAO TMI, that is the most perfect response I have seen on these threads, they say a picture says a thousand words and that one well...I am saving that pic!

B

Busters

Ruffles

As for the part about restrictions on duels, those are not restrictions, those are the rules that everyone who actually duels goes by. Mage duels are always pure mage fights on most shards, unless 2 necros/dexers whatever want to change it. If you go to Atlantic and watch some of these guys duel for a couple hundred mil, it is always pure mage fights not pots. If u are saying that all should be used in a duel like on the field, then what if i was a mage tamer? would that be a fair fight in an enclosed area against a pure mage for a duel??? and eating petals/apples/pots in a duel is just a test to see who has more pots on them and more ep on their template, that is why certain rules have always been in place for duels. If colisto does not want to duel me and u had to break the news for him that the rules are not right, then i guess he does not have to worry about it.

R

Ruffles

Ahhh War Ultima...you're back...are you in stat again? From what I can make of your response to my post, you have once again missed the point of what I was saying and let your ire with my guild control you...hmmm let's see if I can answer your questions :)

Half of your guild when not in house/gzone is stealthing, including yourself. I dont know what you can teach them blue Bs on how to PvP. Do you know if you are stealthing and all your responsble for is to get in that dismount shot so your 10 friends can jump whoever you dismounted you are not in position of telling people to leave the gate and learn to PvP?... At least the blues are actually visible and do not need 10+ people to do anything.
It seems that you are fixated on our numbers and their templates...
Yes, we do have numbers. I explained that the reason is that most of those that join my guild really LIKE being in the guild because we have FUN. What worth is a game playing if you dont have fun? As for our templates...there are quite a variety and many players continually change them to see what is the best advantage for PvP'ing. Have you noticed my guild whining and bellyaching because of steath archers? tamers? etc? No.

As for stealthing? It is a defense tactic, just as worthy as parry, magic resist , potions, apples, bandaids, trap boxes, and the variety of other means of keeping ourselves as a whole alive, well most of the time. :) Considering you have a steather, I can't believe that you would even use that argument.

I am not giving lessons in PvP, though I am honored you think I am good enough to even insinuate that is what I was trying to do. Let me put it in easy words...by taking risks you learn in PvP. Is that better?

As for fighting from the house....I can't speak for others, but my family comes first. As my guild knows and understands, I am often called away and have to manage the little ones at the drop of a hat. Often I am holding one on my lap while I play... I think that is my biggest obstacle in playing. You try holding a squirming toddler or infant and playing UO..go on I dare ya :p

Copies do win most and we all (the entire sonoma shard and a few in COP) know why and I believe you know it better. Oh yes the correct word is "Team Work".
Yes most of the time we do. That concept is available to everyone that chooses to PvP.

You play a stealth archer as your main character so you might not know. Duel is a traditional way to determine who's better. Its more focused on "Skill" vs "Skill" not "Gimp" vs "Gimp". Its like you saying it's so stupid that you can win Olympics from fighting each other using martial arts without a weapon while in real world any average joes with a gun can instant kill any black belt "pros".
I perfectly understand what a duel is. It is a challenge between two people that are trying to prove themselves better than each other. What I am saying is that if you are going to duel...bring all you have. It is that way at the gate...spawns, etc. Just a suggestion...whatever limitations you wish to put on the duel is no concern of mine. I won't duel for very specific reasons.
One being which, I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I am here for the fun of the game.

BTW, my dragon thinks your steather is quite tasty but he likes burnt chicken too.

Ruffles

Lefty

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I for one can handle anyone on this shard 1 vs 1 easily and drink a soda and eat french fries while doing it...so before you open your mouth ...im calling you out in front of the whole shard
Balla and I are up for some straight mage duels as well as the rest of our crew. Say Friday night at the farms?

R

Ruffles

As for the part about restrictions on duels, those are not restrictions, those are the rules that everyone who actually duels goes by. Mage duels are always pure mage fights on most shards, unless 2 necros/dexers whatever want to change it. If you go to Atlantic and watch some of these guys duel for a couple hundred mil, it is always pure mage fights not pots. If u are saying that all should be used in a duel like on the field, then what if i was a mage tamer? would that be a fair fight in an enclosed area against a pure mage for a duel??? and eating petals/apples/pots in a duel is just a test to see who has more pots on them and more ep on their template, that is why certain rules have always been in place for duels. If colisto does not want to duel me and u had to break the news for him that the rules are not right, then i guess he does not have to worry about it.
Thank you for your input, Buster. As I refuse to duel...I do not know very much about the dynamics. I would still suggest that setting limitations on what you can and cannot use are restrictions. If both parties agree to the restrictions then they become the rules. Correct?

Question though...is it wrong to come prepared for battle? To bring what it takes to win? I can understand if it is to be a template battle...who plays the best of a given template...but when you are battling for the best player...is it wrong to bring the best you have to the battle?

I cannot speak for Calisto...He is quite capable of speaking for himself.

Ruffles

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets keep things happy and on topic guys. So far so good.

And as a side note if there are pure mage duels sometime soon someone please let me know. I would very much like to compete and donate some of my insurance money to my opponent. =D

B

Busters

well ruffles, as i was stating previously, it is that way in any duel, unless stated otherwise. I did not know that your guild did not know this. But as for mage duels, i'm up for it, i like the competition and would like to see some good fights other then ganks

S

Sickshine

maybe its time for another tourney! If not i think Friday night at the farms could be fun if anyone was willing to come.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its very interesting that my stealthers are usually move around a swarm of you yet I have died probably 4 times total since I made the character. I dont use lame tactics like using point horders and I also only play 1 account now that I cant even farm points like you guys do. Amazingly I still have one of the highest points below cop point holders and more than any cop characters. When I die I lose 5 points and when I kill you ruffles you only worth 1. Beastmaster worth 3 which is one of the highest. TMIs chars worth 2 points and so on. If you think your guild are that much better than 1 guy then at least rack in some points. Ember has a kill ratio of about 10 to 1 solo play. If you guys would stop xfering points you farmed to one of your 7 point horders I am probably up to thousands by now.

Yes I know very well how a stealther is played even tho I only played stealther for about 4 months as an alt. I like how you guys throw a party when you do gank me successfully. I am still active and I dont have zerglings around me makes me a perfect target. And my points are juicy yet you guys still fails to kill me enough to bring my points down... Its an indication ruffie, try harder or learn to play a stealther better. btw I have yet to get killed by a dragon... I am looking forward meeting your tamer... whats her name?

anyways good luck gurl.

edit: If you are saying you guys "just" stated me I am sorry I havent logged on today all day and I am still replying from my office are you guys killing your imaginary Neo again?

R

Ruffles

well ruffles, as i was stating previously, it is that way in any duel, unless stated otherwise. I did not know that your guild did not know this. But as for mage duels, i'm up for it, i like the competition and would like to see some good fights other then ganks
Buster, Please let me clarify...I do not speak for my guild... that is up to the GM and the diplomats. I am not sure we have many diplomats. I am speaking for myself. I am sorely lacking in the ways of dueling, both in information and in practice.

I am curious though...is the "way in a duel" written is stone? Or can it be changed? If so may I see the stone it is written on? This does not include fight nights and agreements between individuals. I do understand that. I can see in some circumstances why restrictions and rules would be useful. I just can't see how a duel, with restrictions, can fully determine who is the best PvP'er in the game.

Could there possibly be a duel in who has the most fun PvP'ing? If so I challenge ya'll! Rules optional :p

Ruffles

R

Ruffles

War Ultima...you are waaaay to serious! This is a game! Relax. Have a cookie!

This is not a "I'm better than you" post. There are many stealthers out there better than I am. I don't worry about who is better and who is not. I congratulate you on having 47 points (as of today). I don't really consider the points a measure of how "good" I am at PvP. Others may, I am not one of them so that argument is moot as far as I am concerned. It only takes one account and a hellovalot of work and determination to get points. None of which is farming.

My guild enjoys killing ANYONE not in our guild. So might want to do a reality check as far as your importance to us goes. You are a target to be killed on any character you play. This goes for anyone not in my guild.

I never said my dragon killed you...go ahead, reread my post. But he did chase ya all over the SL base you were guarding, taking bites here and there, as I recovered the sigils. THAT was so funny to watch and ya gave me a good laugh...thank you:).

War Ultima...I think I find different value than you do in the game. I play for fun. I have gotten better and will continue to do so, but that is not the reason I play. If I never get better and still can have fun then I will continue to play. NOT to say you have to play the way I do, you don't. Just understand I do not find the same values as you do, so the complaints you have don't count much with me.

Peace
Ruffles

Y

Yamihefty

Well, otk got challenge to a duel by cop, and this is how it went, tick tock tick tock, we got so bored of waiting we killed the blues that were there to watch. come on plz if u challenge us to a duel dont send ur stealthers in first to set up a gank just run thru no stealthing like we do and be prepaired to fight cause oviously abyss didnt think we would take the challenge. well otk is always up for 1v1 or 3v3 or watever, but let me clarify something yes, val we did gank u when u came to 1v1, u shouldnt of opened ur mouth and istantly talking smack, just come and fight thats all i ask. leave the zerg at the door. o wait i forgot u cant. sorry my own stupidity we didnt mean to kill u but no stealthers allowed at duels. :thumbsup:

P.S. Next time u say u want to 3v3 otk show up.:D

TheUsualSuspect

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm sounds like a bunch of egomaniacs right here! Where's that pic of the crying baby.

COP does Harry's (no one else does or if they do it's very sneaky) No one raids. COP does spawns (primetime) No one raids. Now correct me if I'm wrong but the guild that pops and runs harry's pretty much has the shard on lockdown. Some get a few offpeak spawns in but hardly called 'owning up' Please stop your crying put your money and guild where your mouths are or just well...where's that baby pic, we need to post it in response to almost every response here, it's perfect!

I was told by someone at the gate that they intended on gathering together all the blue guilds and the shrapnel left over from SCAM to create a super guild...I had to ask how was that any different to what is going on right now? naturally the person couldn't answer. The board warriors here seem to have all the answers, this includes telling us how to play our game and what we should do... like stand still and allow them to pound on us....great idea! why didn't i think of that! also changing our chars around to suit our enemies mmhmm good one! Pay our damn subscriptions and maybe just maybe we may listen. NOT

This is getting tiresome

:talktothehand:

U

UO's Old.

Hmm sounds like a bunch of egomaniacs right here! Where's that pic of the crying baby.

COP does Harry's (no one else does or if they do it's very sneaky) No one raids. COP does spawns (primetime) No one raids. Now correct me if I'm wrong but the guild that pops and runs harry's pretty much has the shard on lockdown. Some get a few offpeak spawns in but hardly called 'owning up' Please stop your crying put your money and guild where your mouths are or just well...where's that baby pic, we need to post it in response to almost every response here, it's perfect!

I was told by someone at the gate that they intended on gathering together all the blue guilds and the shrapnel left over from SCAM to create a super guild...I had to ask how was that any different to what is going on right now? naturally the person couldn't answer. The board warriors here seem to have all the answers, this includes telling us how to play our game and what we should do... like stand still and allow them to pound on us....great idea! why didn't i think of that! also changing our chars around to suit our enemies mmhmm good one! Pay our damn subscriptions and maybe just maybe we may listen. NOT

This is getting tiresome

haha, are you kidding me? any guild could pull prime time harry's, and dsp if they had the number of meat shields cop has. I've raided DSP solo, killed tink on many different days with her trying to solo, kill her and 5+ come in for one.

You can't pull the wool over the eyes of ex cop members bud, I know how that guild is ran from the core. I won't go on any further with this because you're right, its useless, if you need to zerg to feel good about yourself, so be it.

So what if a blue guild emerges maybe they're tired of the crap that takes place in Yew, I see next to no talent coming from many unnamed people and unnamed guilds.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha, are you kidding me? any guild could pull prime time harry's, and dsp if they had the number of meat shields cop has. I've raided DSP solo, killed tink on many different days with her trying to solo, kill her and 5+ come in for one.

You can't pull the wool over the eyes of ex cop members bud, I know how that guild is ran from the core. I won't go on any further with this because you're right, its useless, if you need to zerg to feel good about yourself, so be it.

So what if a blue guild emerges maybe they're tired of the crap that takes place in Yew, I see next to no talent coming from many unnamed people and unnamed guilds.
COP didnt do any Harry for about 3 to 4 month when scam had around 10 active players on during prime time. And we pulled many prime time harrys (prime time for scam is around 6 to 8 pacific time btw) with around 6 to 10 people never more. This is something that COP wouldnt want to mention. We've held them off 8 on 16 and finished harry in fire two days in a roll on FIRDAY and SATURDAY NIGHTS(6PM Pacific Time). TMI KM ect couldnt push thru to 2nd level and had to use a blue and ghost run it to self rez behind us to make an attempt just to get 2 shots off at the harry. TMI tried really hard tho, he was on his 4th character by the time COP gave up on raiding. Btw some COP had came here and complained about the 3 dragons we had there and because their 2 bluebie bards danu? and someone else cant get thru us without being face planted instantly.

Again if there was another guild with more members than the whole entire shard's PvPers (COP is a strong trammie guild also. they have a lot of players who dont play Fel unless theres a harry going on and they want a share and fill in the meatshield spots).

Something I am curious tho. How do COP "split" those stat scrolls between 25+ people? are the 15s and 10s going to the trammie part of the guild or is there a roll?

If you take a look, between COP's two guilds they have more vet members than PAS... that pretty much sums it up isnt it.

Great team work skill!!!

S

Sickshine

COP does Harry's (no one else does or if they do it's very sneaky) No one raids. COP does spawns (primetime) No one raids. Now correct me if I'm wrong but the guild that pops and runs harry's pretty much has the shard on lockdown.

Ask boat and nomercy about the rat they lost to pas at desert.

R

Ruffles

Ahhh War Ultima...I guess you didn't go and have a cookie...Have some cheese instead :)

COP didnt do any Harry for about 3 to 4 month when scam had around 10 active players on during prime time. And we pulled many prime time harrys (prime time for scam is around 6 to 8 pacific time btw) with around 6 to 10 people never more. This is something that COP wouldnt want to mention. We've held them off 8 on 16 and finished harry in fire two days in a roll on FIRDAY and SATURDAY NIGHTS(6PM Pacific Time).
Again if there was another guild with more members than the whole entire shard's PvPers (COP is a strong trammie guild also. they have a lot of players who dont play Fel unless theres a harry going on and they want a share and fill in the meatshield spots)....
Let me correct you on your post as you are in error regarding your claim that COP didn't do a Harry for 3-4 months Actually we pulled off quite a few each month since I have been in COP. The only time it got slow was during the Christmas Holidays and most of us had other obligations that supersceeded playing the game. I DID hear about SCAM bragging that they pulled off a couple Harry's on Christmas Eve. Cudo's to you.

I do have a question for you...have you ever been in COP? If you have then I think that you would know we are far more involved on the Fel side of the shard rather than the Trammel. Now, if Trammel would allow COP to PVP there, I am sure that we could carry quite a presence there as well. Alas, the powers of UO have deemed a sanctuary for those who choose not to PVP. As for our "presence" in Trammel...yes we often do business there...selling the scrolls from champs, harrys etc. Perhaps that is what you are referring as "our strong trammie guild?"

I have another question...If you were having such a great time pulling off HArrys' and kicking COPs bums, why did ya'll leave?

....If you take a look, between COP's two guilds they have more vet members than PAS... that pretty much sums it up isnt it.
May I remind you that on at least the one Harry that I was present and raided, SCAM had to call in PAS so that they could finish the Harry. There were 5-6 of us...we knew we didn't stand a chance of taking it, BUT the memories of buzzing your Harry and SCAM calling in PAS was PRICELESS!!

Thanks for a GREAT UO memory!

Ruffles

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
actually ruffie glad you are serious enough to keep replying and enough to throw out lies. At least one harry that i know in fact cop had to call in pas to xfire on us. maybe thats the harry you are talking about.

Actually thats the harry we started and let you guys hit on it and raided you guys remember? pretty women lies its ok but too much lies arent good for the kids. The fact is demogorgon was the one called in reenforcement directly from Luna. He was the one gating all the PAS and straight blues in from behind of us. Scam were fighting you guys on the right entrance while pas pouring in and was hitting on our harry(taken from you) and someone yelled in vent saying pas is ninjaing the harry so we split and sent in like 4 guys back to harry. Two blue cops and about 8 pas was fielding and hitting on our harry...

Then someone who just logged on told us cop has gate from luna spamming "scam doing harrowor". Asking the whole sonoma to raid us? when you had 15 and we had like 11? Thats very very sad and disappointing. We proceeded to kill ypu ALL and finished the harry severely under numbered I believe you know that too. Ask anyone higher up in PAS and see if its scam who called them in... we will see whos the liar. Freya or what I assume it was her after we wiped them said we got really nice teamwork to fight cop and them and some other blues at the sametime and finished the harry with all 36 scrolls.

Oh let me ask you this.... when is the last time you guys actually successfully took our harry? right never. Scam in its life span (at least since I joined) had never lost a harry and you know it better. For a guild with less than 1/3 of your size we have never lost one harry to you no matter how hard you tried or how many meatshields you can call in. Tell me in straight face you have really wrecked 1 scam harry... no more lies mom... ^^

If you want to see scams they are active in darkfall a small clan of about 10 people which has been challenging and owning other bigger/zerg guilds. Oh we sure didnt quit coz you guys win (rofl) and i thought dom alone is humuliating enough for claiming to be sonoma's top pvper didnt know you are "serious" enough about a game that you have to insinuate that you guys drove us out. If you pay attention to the timeframe the release date of darkfall... scam leaving game... coincident? Also a lot of scams are from other shards they are so tired fighting with people in houses, using summons and precast in duels, ect I think its valid concern. I cant just lie my ass off and tell them to "stay and play uo" cops dont house hide and stealther dismount gank anymore... if so then it would make me a liar, just like someone that I am currently replying to.

S

Sickshine

I really don't understand why people in cop keep saying scam has called in PAS for anything. I might be wrong but I am willing to bet there are more PAS members with characters in cop than there ever was in scam. PAS is not pvp guild because many of it's members have no desire to pvp. That is why many Pas members that wanted to pvp have had alts in pvp guilds.

A few of us in PAS are trying to get more members interested in pvp. I think you will be seeing more PAS in fel in the very near future.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really don't understand why people in cop keep saying scam has called in PAS for anything. I might be wrong but I am willing to bet there are more PAS members with characters in cop than there ever was in scam. PAS is not pvp guild because many of it's members have no desire to pvp. That is why many Pas members that wanted to pvp have had alts in pvp guilds.

A few of us in PAS are trying to get more members interested in pvp. I think you will be seeing more PAS in fel in the very near future.
Thank you.

You keep hearing it because COP has more mouths and more Luna sitters and some of them are even in PAS and TI. There's only 1 reason how a guild with doubling the force to lose on a raid but it cannot be revealed to the public. It's NOTHING but Propaganda(pun?) than hands down to people like Ruffles into believing something like "COP was going to win it was all coz of Scam called in PAS"...

I forgive you ruffles, as propaganda is a proven method to gain trust that works. Just make sure you have the facts next time. kk =)

Scam have never called in PAS (or any other guild) to help. It was COP member opening moongates from Luna spamming "Scam doing Harry". Which attracted many PAS. It was a fun fight. We were pushing cops out from the right entrance. because we only has 10 people or so, COP was coming in force with at least 16 people with mixture of blue/red/orange they used reds and blues to field and push with oranges covering the kill shot so it was very difficult. We end up leaving no one near the harry and was focusing on pushing cop out on their 2nd push(they already got wiped once at this point). Then just when we about to wipe COP for the 2nd time someone yelled in vent saying "PAS is NINJAING THE HARRY BEHIND US!" so we had to split our force and leaving the necros and tamers on right entrance where COP is coming in from. And some of us had to go to the center circle in Cove where the harry was at which was also fielded by many PAS and 2 COPs (all blue).

COPs were the one who gated PAS in and apperently there are COP alts in PAS because some of them were rezzing each other away from the frontline which was seem by our ghost scout.

After we kill PAS, Freya and some other said "Well great fight at least we tried" and they didnt come back. This is the true story (and I believe any PAS that was there had fun having some PvP action would prove it) not some made up version that COP handed down to their minions.

PAS is getting active. Ive seem some of the ex-Scam joined along to try to push PvP. Great work PAS keep it up.

So anyways Ruffles, you really think it was scam and pas vs you guys when you guys got wiped with almost double our number at that harry? Wrong. It was $cam vs COP + anyone else that were there. Get your facts straight. It makes you look really stupid for believing things that no Sonoman would believe other than COP.

Peace out.

Status
Not open for further replies.