• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontown Test Version Notes 3/27/09

Y

YoungUn

Version notes posted on the Toontown Test and Toontown servers.

March 27, 2009 [sv1.0.38.21.test]
  • Fixed bug which caused Toons to jump impossible heights on the Party trampoline.
  • Fixed bug which allowed a Toon to teleport to another Toon who's at a Party that's about to end.
  • Fixed problem which caused some Toons' scheduled parties to not start correctly.
  • Fixed crash which can occur during Party planning.
  • Party privacy setting (public or private) can no longer be changed after a party has started.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

• Fixed bug which caused Toons to jump impossible heights on the Party trampoline.
Uh oh Elga. Better hurry up and get your record!

G

Granjell

The signs by the trampolines show the "record" height reached. I could swear at Fangs' party I saw someone had hit 100 feet, but then later at another party is said 98 feet, so it's possible the records are per district or per host or something. Wonder what the "impossible height" was??? My personal best is only 74 feet.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Uh oh Elga. Better hurry up and get your record!
:sad4:

I also found hitting the up arrow seemed to make me go higher. IDK
But it ok, I will make the tramp record! I don't front yo.

S

soupandquackers

I was wondering how someone at my friends party got 215 feet. My highest is 81.