• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PoF, crafters, durability, repair deeds

• Thread starter T_Amon_from_work
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hanging out at a blacksmith shop for hours waiting to click "repair" is still fun?
No, it is not. Nor is making armor for others(unless they are friends).

Who Can Afford to compete with the "runic guy" two blocks away at the other forge any way?

The Level of dirt bag has increased as to take any fun away from that aspect.

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but maybe thats just me....
It's not. Anyone from Siege that believes they are incapable of bias in regards to items and their retention is kidding themselves. That's the nice way of saying it. It's insulting for them to come into threads and say otherwise. Most just ignore the obvious but the problem with that is somewhere a dev could be reading this and see no opposition to these statements and think this is the player's opinions.

I can tell you for fact that there are plenty of pvper's out there that don't want to have to replace their suits or farm gold to replace their suits. They want to kill people. They want to compete with others. Running around looking for gear to do what they really want is not on their wish list.

Anything short of all items being changed is not worth the time it takes to code. It's all or nothing and no bandaid is going to fix crafting nor will it make the community any better.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL, you act as if I have not stepped onto a a production shard in years. Please note the house at the Minoc Gate on Lake Superior. Yep, you got it...that's mine...la

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ROFL, you act as if I have not stepped onto a a production shard in years. Please note the house at the Minoc Gate on Lake Superior. Yep, you got it...that's mine...la
Nay Rico, I act as if I read your postings. You post in thread after thread after thread about Siege or Siege relate philosophies that have little to nothing to do about Siege. If one went through your arsenal of rambling 26k+ posts they would find very little that pertains to Productions shards without the taint of Siege on them. You're not fooling anyone with your rhetoric.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nay Rico, I act as if I read your postings. You post in thread after thread after thread about Siege or Siege relate philosophies that have little to nothing to do about Siege. If one went through your arsenal of rambling 26k+ posts they would find very little that pertains to Productions shards without the taint of Siege on them. You're not fooling anyone with your rhetoric.

And yet again, you bring up Siege, on an issue I have discussed without thinking about the Siege ruleset. I am speaking from the aspect of a UO player.

Oh, and be careful about making comments like "rambling" about my posting. That could be construed as a personal attack. Tone it down a notch...la

Status
Not open for further replies.