1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
    Dismiss Notice

Siege Perilous – The Black Watch

Tags:
  1. Siege Perilous – The Black Watch
    April 7 @ 5pm ET 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm UK

The Black Watch / Mondain’s Militia | Events on Siege Perilous

Pigeons shoo shoo, wait whats that you have? It’s a message for me! Let me see that, humm, Black Watch? Hummmm Friday,10pm ET? OK Pigeon you can shoo away now, and don’t you dare drop any of your, “ HEY LOOK OUT”. Dang birds, I am going to get that black bird pie recipe and change it to Pigeons.

Alright let see what this is all about?

The Black Watch / Mondain’s Militia

Overview
    Group 1: The Black Watch
    Background
    Role of the Black Watch
    Black Watch Points
    Black Watch Ranks
    Group 2 : Mondain’s Militia
    Militia points
    Militia Ranks
    Crafters
    Changing Group
    Reward Ceremonies
    Governors’ Council Meetings (if you don’t read anything else, read this!)

The Black Watch / Mondain’s Militia | Events on Siege Perilous

Role of the Black Watch
    The official purpose of the Black Watch is to serve as a Royal Guard for ceremonial occasions, while also serving as a combat force fighting for good during EM Events, Governor Events and other player events. No member of the Black Watch should expect a peaceful life.

Very interesting!!!

A dip in the moat is considered to be a warning. I know of a few a bath in the moat would help with the smell downwind from them. Be sure to click the link for all of the information concerning this event and future events. Now where is that cook book and that black bird pie recipe.
    Heckle-and-Jeckle_14564563.jpg

Share This Article

Tamais and Captn Norrington like this.